Pitch invasions

The forum is for discussion of club football outside Australia and national team football Please do not post any offensive or malicious comments.

Moderators: BillShankly, arxidi, ruud, Judge Judy, Forum Admins

N5 1BH
Star Player
Star Player

Pitch invasions

Post by N5 1BH »

If it’s spontaneous and in celebration I’m all for it but why do it and spend the whole time sticking your phone in front of you, Jesus just enjoy the moment. Smacking Billy Sharp wasn’t great but Paddy Vierra was funny.

Bomber
Vice Chairman
Vice Chairman

Re: Pitch invasions

Post by Bomber »

City should have two points deducted at least for theirs. ;-)
Ignore this signature

Nice One Cyril
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Nice One Cyril »

N5 1BH wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 12:18 am If it’s spontaneous and in celebration I’m all for it but why do it and spend the whole time sticking your phone in front of you, Jesus just enjoy the moment. Smacking Billy Sharp wasn’t great but Paddy Vierra was funny.
I understand the emotion and I've run on a few pitches in the long distant past, but this lot are just fuckwits looking for an instagram post. They're too stupid not to post it somewhere so hopefully the Plod will use their vast resources and find them, God knows they don't do any proper policing these days.
Victor Meldrew wrote:A decent govt..... like uk. :lol:
"The game is about glory, doing things in style and with a flourish, going out and beating the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower

Bomber
Vice Chairman
Vice Chairman

Post by Bomber »

Nice One Cyril wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 12:47 pm
N5 1BH wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 12:18 am If it’s spontaneous and in celebration I’m all for it but why do it and spend the whole time sticking your phone in front of you, Jesus just enjoy the moment. Smacking Billy Sharp wasn’t great but Paddy Vierra was funny.
I understand the emotion and I've run on a few pitches in the long distant past, but this lot are just fuckwits looking for an instagram post. They're too stupid not to post it somewhere so hopefully the Plod will use their vast resources and find them, God knows they don't do any proper policing these days.
Yet here someone can say "boo" on the right side of the fence and still get banned for a season.
Ignore this signature

Bomber
Vice Chairman
Vice Chairman

Post by Bomber »

Yet here someone can say "boo" on the right side of the fence and still get banned for a season.
Ignore this signature

theorakle
Star Player
Star Player

Post by theorakle »

Bomber wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 1:20 pm
need to get the barriers up again if idiots wont behave. :thumbdown:

C U Next Saturday
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by C U Next Saturday »

theorakle wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 5:19 pm

need to get the barriers up again if idiots wont behave. :thumbdown:
Cos barriers did a lot of good ....

N5 1BH
Star Player
Star Player

Post by N5 1BH »

Would it be fair to assume, any undisciplined rabble in Man Utd shirts that managed to get onto the Old Trafford pitch would soon find themselves handed a 200 grand a week contract