Chelsea and Abramovich

The forum is for discussion of club football outside Australia and national team football Please do not post any offensive or malicious comments.

Moderators: BillShankly, arxidi, ruud, Judge Judy, Forum Admins

eagleboy
Star Player
Star Player

Re: Chelsea and Abramovich

Post by eagleboy »

The pressure placed on the club by the government is unfair. They are penalizing players and employees of various nationalities. Chelsea have academy players coming out hoping for a professional contract. All on hold. There are other Russians in the league but not hearing anything about them. What about suspending Russian players in other clubs.

Victoria's Secret
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Victoria's Secret »

what is Antisemitic?

There is no evidence It's because the Chelsea owner is jewish. And any Russian players are employees not employers. I get Chelsea fans are unhappy (that's what happens when you have the likes of Abramovich as a benefactor/owner) but do you actually understand what is happening and why?

eagleboy
Star Player
Star Player

Post by eagleboy »

Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (79.53 KiB) Viewed 4857 times

Bodø Glimt
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Bodø Glimt »

eagleboy wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 7:04 pm What about suspending Russian players in other clubs.
I did wonder if this would come into play, not just in England but elsewhere as Glimt's first team keeper is Russian.

eagleboy
Star Player
Star Player

Post by eagleboy »

Bodø Glimt wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 4:30 am
eagleboy wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 7:04 pm What about suspending Russian players in other clubs.
I did wonder if this would come into play, not just in England but elsewhere as Glimt's first team keeper is Russian.
Daniil Medvedev. No 1 tennis player. Plays under neutral flag and playing in USA atm.

eagleboy
Star Player
Star Player

Post by eagleboy »

Saw this on the Chelsea fans Facebook site. The Ukraine crisis is terrible for the Ukrainian people but the UK government needs to look at itself. Still importing Russian oil. There are loopholes that allows foreign ships carrying Russian oil to be transported to the UK.

Roman Abramovich invested so much in Chelsea for the past 19 years, He transformed a middle table team to a European House Power and Chelsea was the best Club of the last decade in English Football.
After being sanctioned by the UK government Chelsea owner will walk away from the Roman Empire he built without earning even a single coin or have time to say his good bye to the Royal Chelsea Fans. 😭😭😭
We Love You ROMAN ABRAMOVICH

predrag
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by predrag »

My comment was a joke for the woke,now who beat who after becoming world champion?

Victoria's Secret
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

eagleboy wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 1:04 pm Saw this on the Chelsea fans Facebook site. The Ukraine crisis is terrible for the Ukrainian people but the UK government needs to look at itself. Still importing Russian oil. There are loopholes that allows foreign ships carrying Russian oil to be transported to the UK.

Roman Abramovich invested so much in Chelsea for the past 19 years, He transformed a middle table team to a European House Power and Chelsea was the best Club of the last decade in English Football.
After being sanctioned by the UK government Chelsea owner will walk away from the Roman Empire he built without earning even a single coin or have time to say his good bye to the Royal Chelsea Fans. 😭😭😭
We Love You ROMAN ABRAMOVICH
what was the point in copying a random fans view that is factually incorrect? The club has asked you to all stop publicly supporting him, weird bunch you lot.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/ ... il-imports

predrag
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by predrag »

What do you mean i don't have any idea about Semites, I have many Arab friends. Let us have a look now Jews murdered the Russian royal family, now they put one to lead Ukrainian's to fight to their last man against fellow Slavic brothers-who do these people serve, maybe the anti Russian union, sorry the European union. Now which part of your intellect does not understand that a red line of Ukraine possibly joining NATO has been crossed. So the USA for the same reason in 62 almost started a nuclear war, went across the other end of the planet to start a war in Vietnam to stop commies from spreading, kill a million Iraqis because of a bs accusation of weapons of mass destruction, but Russia should wait till NATO comes to it's doorstep. If Ireland went to wipe out protestants in Northern Ireland would the British military just be an observer? Well Russians have been killed in the Donbass region for supporting their democratically elected president thrown out in a government overthrow in 2014.By the way the neo nazi azov brigade in Ukraine is funded by a jew called ihor kolomoyski-doesn't add up does it?

Victoria's Secret
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Simple question what religion are you. with your truthful answer we may be able to talk.

And I have English and Australian friends, why do you mention having Arab friends? What relevance is this to your factual understanding of antisemitism?

And your claim is only alleged re funding. But don't let that spoil your fiction.

predrag
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by predrag »

I am catholic as are most Croatians, My telling you that i have Arab friends tells you i am not antisemetic.by the way some of them are Muslim ,but a majority are Lebanese & Christian. With your answer i guess you do not know that Arabs are Semite's as much as Croats are Slavic..

eagleboy
Star Player
Star Player

Post by eagleboy »

predrag wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 6:17 pm What do you mean i don't have any idea about Semites, I have many Arab friends. Let us have a look now Jews murdered the Russian royal family, now they put one to lead Ukrainian's to fight to their last man against fellow Slavic brothers-who do these people serve, maybe the anti Russian union, sorry the European union. Now which part of your intellect does not understand that a red line of Ukraine possibly joining NATO has been crossed. So the USA for the same reason in 62 almost started a nuclear war, went across the other end of the planet to start a war in Vietnam to stop commies from spreading, kill a million Iraqis because of a bs accusation of weapons of mass destruction, but Russia should wait till NATO comes to it's doorstep. If Ireland went to wipe out protestants in Northern Ireland would the British military just be an observer? Well Russians have been killed in the Donbass region for supporting their democratically elected president thrown out in a government overthrow in 2014.By the way the neo nazi azov brigade in Ukraine is funded by a jew called ihor kolomoyski-doesn't add up does it?
What a rant. This is a football thread. Take religion to the wild west.

Victoria's Secret
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

predrag wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 6:59 pm I am catholic as are most Croatians, My telling you that i have Arab friends tells you i am not antisemetic.by the way some of them are Muslim ,but a majority are Lebanese & Christian. With your answer i guess you do not know that Arabs are Semite's as much as Croats are Slavic..
I am lost. You clearly have no idea what antisemitic is so I am pulling out discussions.

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

Post by God is an Englishman »

predrag wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 6:17 pm What do you mean i don't have any idea about Semites, I have many Arab friends. Let us have a look now Jews murdered the Russian royal family, now they put one to lead Ukrainian's to fight to their last man against fellow Slavic brothers-who do these people serve, maybe the anti Russian union, sorry the European union. Now which part of your intellect does not understand that a red line of Ukraine possibly joining NATO has been crossed. So the USA for the same reason in 62 almost started a nuclear war, went across the other end of the planet to start a war in Vietnam to stop commies from spreading, kill a million Iraqis because of a bs accusation of weapons of mass destruction, but Russia should wait till NATO comes to it's doorstep. If Ireland went to wipe out protestants in Northern Ireland would the British military just be an observer? Well Russians have been killed in the Donbass region for supporting their democratically elected president thrown out in a government overthrow in 2014.By the way the neo nazi azov brigade in Ukraine is funded by a jew called ihor kolomoyski-doesn't add up does it?
Of course we wouldn't be a bystander if Ireland wanted to do something in Northern Ireland. It's in our country,

Just Dave now
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Just Dave now »

Victor Meldrew wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 6:13 pm
predrag wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 3:52 pm This has anti-Semitism written all over it, what's next Kristallnacht maybe? :(
The Ukrainian president is Jewish. what's antisemitic? Most people don't have a clue what it means.

And we beat you since becoming world champions, so clearly we are better.
:lol: on penalties
I may not be perfect but I'm still the closest I have ever come across

Nice One Cyril
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Nice One Cyril »

They may be being stitched up by the UK Government, but boy VAR are making up for it. :shock:
Victor Meldrew wrote:A decent govt..... like uk. :lol:
"The game is about glory, doing things in style and with a flourish, going out and beating the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower

eagleboy
Star Player
Star Player

Post by eagleboy »

Nice One Cyril wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 9:14 am They may be being stitched up by the UK Government, but boy VAR are making up for it. :shock:
Var in England is totally out of hand. They need to get the refs, The review team and specsavers in one room and test them all. To my delight the non penalty ( but incorrect decision.) this morning against Newcastle was 100% incorrect. The shirt pull was obvious. It doesn't make up for the Lukaku offside in the cup though.
Brilliant goal by Kai Havertz. He oozes class.

Nice One Cyril
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Nice One Cyril »

eagleboy wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 9:28 am
Nice One Cyril wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 9:14 am They may be being stitched up by the UK Government, but boy VAR are making up for it. :shock:
Var in England is totally out of hand. They need to get the refs, The review team and specsavers in one room and test them all. To my delight the non penalty ( but incorrect decision.) this morning against Newcastle was 100% incorrect. The shirt pull was obvious. It doesn't make up for the Lukaku offside in the cup though.
TBF he did take his goal very well, shouldn't have still been on the pitch mind you.
"The game is about glory, doing things in style and with a flourish, going out and beating the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower

eagleboy
Star Player
Star Player

Post by eagleboy »

Nice One Cyril wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 10:04 am
eagleboy wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 9:28 am
TBF he did take his goal very well, shouldn't have still been on the pitch mind you.

I missed the first half but I've seen that as a send off many times. I was wondering how the Newcastle player got that googy egg on his forehead.

predrag
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by predrag »

Eagleboy i didn"t start talking about religion, but Zionism,with that nor do i mean your everyday Jewish person just trying to get by in life like the most of us. As far as me not knowing about anti-Semitism my village in Croatia is 10 km away from the former Jasenovac concentration camp in which at least 50 000 innocent people were murdered. My fathers family were hiding children till the end of the war from a poor family that ended up there.I agree this is a soccer forum, now how many times has some chardonnay enticed politics or hatred of some sort?

Old Master
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Old Master »

predrag wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 12:34 pm Eagleboy i didn"t start talking about religion, but Zionism,with that nor do i mean your everyday Jewish person just trying to get by in life like the most of us. As far as me not knowing about anti-Semitism my village in Croatia is 10 km away from the former Jasenovac concentration camp in which at least 50 000 innocent people were murdered. My fathers family were hiding children till the end of the war from a poor family that ended up there.I agree this is a soccer forum, now how many times has some chardonnay enticed politics or hatred of some sort?
You claim to be a Catholic and attack Jews for their supposed crimes, which are not true, yet you ignore that the Catholic church had a three century war on non- Catholics, Arabs, Jews and other non-conformists.
The older I get the better I was.

FOOTBALL IS LIFE
The Rest Is Just Details

Nice One Cyril
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Nice One Cyril »

All religion is a divisive pissing contest, keep it out of sport.
Danny Blanchflower

predrag
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by predrag »

Point taken old master, yes i am ashamed of things my church has done to wrong others, hopefully a change will start with the next generation who are more open to discuss such matters, I can only look at my own conduct in life. By the way Newcastle was cheated by no pen,Havertz scored a beautiful goal, but should have got at least a yellow for the elbow to face.

eagleboy
Star Player
Star Player

Post by eagleboy »

Kai Havertz did get a yellow for that incident.

predrag
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by predrag »

OK, THEN IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN A RED.

eagleboy
Star Player
Star Player

Post by eagleboy »

Not sure if this is good or bad for Chelsea or football in general if it happens.

Trillionaire family linked with Chelsea has wealth that blows Man City's and Newcastle away

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/footb ... h-26466309

predrag
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by predrag »

Another Saudi, now Abramovich cant hold a club because of his connections to a dictator, but a Saudi whose country have been bombing Yemen on a daily basis & killed tens of thousands of civilians till date-what hypocrisy.

Old Master
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Old Master »

predrag wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 2:41 pm Another Saudi, now Abramovich cant hold a club because of his connections to a dictator, but a Saudi whose country have been bombing Yemen on a daily basis & killed tens of thousands of civilians till date-what hypocrisy.
And was responsible for the Murder of a Reporter, who was chopped into pieces by the sheik's henchmen. :sick: :wtf:
The older I get the better I was.

FOOTBALL IS LIFE
The Rest Is Just Details

eagleboy
Star Player
Star Player

Post by eagleboy »

Old Master wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 11:49 am
predrag wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 2:41 pm Another Saudi, now Abramovich cant hold a club because of his connections to a dictator, but a Saudi whose country have been bombing Yemen on a daily basis & killed tens of thousands of civilians till date-what hypocrisy.
And was responsible for the Murder of a Reporter, who was chopped into pieces by the sheik's henchmen. :sick: :wtf:
You realize the Saudi Media Group is a private consortium. Mohamed Alkhereiji is said to be a Chelsea fan and his bid has no direct links to the Saudi government.

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

Post by God is an Englishman »

eagleboy wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 12:19 pm
Old Master wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 11:49 am
You realize the Saudi Media Group is a private consortium. Mohamed Alkhereiji is said to be a Chelsea fan and his bid has no direct links to the Saudi government.
Doesn't matter now, just being from that country is enough.