Celtic Fans

The forum is for discussion of club football outside Australia and national team football Please do not post any offensive or malicious comments.

Moderators: BillShankly, arxidi, ruud, Judge Judy, Forum Admins

eagleboy
Star Player
Star Player

Re: Celtic Fans

Post by eagleboy »

haywood djablowme wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 10:00 am Watched the game this morning - absolutely smashed Rangers, played them off the park
It is always great when good prevails over evil.
Rangers were better in the second half but generally outplayed. Kent's drive against the crossbar would have been goal of the match. I love the old firm matches. You can feel the atmosphere.
Ang has used his knowledge of Japanese football to sign some beauties. Both of Hatate's goals for the highlight reels as was Abada's.

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

Post by God is an Englishman »

eagleboy wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 10:58 am
haywood djablowme wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 10:00 am Watched the game this morning - absolutely smashed Rangers, played them off the park
Rangers were better in the second half but generally outplayed. Kent's drive against the crossbar would have been goal of the match. I love the old firm matches. You can feel the atmosphere.
Ang has used his knowledge of Japanese football to sign some beauties. Both of Hatate's goals for the highlight reels as was Abada's.
I agree, always good to see good prevail over evil. Disappointing, in this case, when the opposite happens.

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

ABC - "Ange postecogolo is popular all over Glasgow"

I call bull....

Old Master
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Old Master »

God is an Englishman wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 11:25 am ABC - "Ange postecogolo is popular all over Glasgow"

I call bull....
And you are right, only the Green & White half feel like that.
The older I get the better I was.

FOOTBALL IS LIFE
The Rest Is Just Details

Animosity
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Animosity »

Remember all the posts from Grosso about Celtic fans hating AP & wanting him out the club :wave:

eagleboy
Star Player
Star Player

Post by eagleboy »

God is an Englishman wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 11:23 am
I agree, always good to see good prevail over evil. Disappointing, in this case, when the opposite happens.
Bizarro World at the GIAE household.

Bomber
Vice Chairman
Vice Chairman

Post by Bomber »

God is an Englishman wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 11:25 am ABC - "Ange postecogolo is popular all over Glasgow"

I call bull....
Soon as you said ABC, it was bound to be bull..... (no doubt their defenders will find a way to disagree)
Ignore this signature

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

eagleboy wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 4:03 pm
Any good citizen of GB will know why Rangers are the good guys.

thebeautifulgame
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by thebeautifulgame »

God is an Englishman wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 6:13 pm
You have to try better GIAE, your 'fishing bait' is as stale as your comments.
As for your good citizens of GB, does this include your PM and Prince Andrew? :oops:

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

thebeautifulgame wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 10:25 pm
God is an Englishman wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 6:13 pm
You have to try better GIAE, your 'fishing bait' is as stale as your comments.
As for your good citizens of GB, does this include your PM and Prince Andrew? :oops:
Not bait, one of them flies a Union Flag - the other flies a foreign flag.

I like Boris and nothing proven about Prince Andrew sleeping with a woman over the age of consent.

thebeautifulgame
Squad Player
Squad Player

Bang on about Prince Andrew- read what you have written. He must be glad you are not his lawyer, he would be sweating his balls off!

Nice One Cyril
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Nice One Cyril »

thebeautifulgame wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 11:17 pm Bang on about Prince Andrew- read what you have written. He must be glad you are not his lawyer, he would be sweating his balls off!
I hope that was intentional ;-)
Victor Meldrew wrote:A decent govt..... like uk. :lol:
"The game is about glory, doing things in style and with a flourish, going out and beating the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

thebeautifulgame wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 11:17 pm Bang on about Prince Andrew- read what you have written. He must be glad you are not his lawyer, he would be sweating his balls off!

I read it back

This prostitute he's accused of sleeping with in London was 17. Have you seen any proof it happened?

MegaBonus
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by MegaBonus »

@ Hawksey
I like Boris
you like hypocrites and liars and public officers who want to be held to a different level of account???
“Hence, we will not say that Greeks fight like heroes, but that heroes fight like Greeks." Winston Churchill

Nice One Cyril
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Nice One Cyril »

MegaBonus wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 7:48 am @ Hawksey
I like Boris
you like hypocrites and liars and public officers who want to be held to a different level of account???
:lol: you cynic.

How can you tell when a politician is lying? :shock:
Victor Meldrew wrote:A decent govt..... like uk. :lol:
"The game is about glory, doing things in style and with a flourish, going out and beating the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower

Bomber
Vice Chairman
Vice Chairman

Post by Bomber »

I like Boris
*See Dan Andrews thread, wild west forum* - assume you do too?
Ignore this signature

MegaBonus
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by MegaBonus »

:lol: you cynic.

How can you tell when a politician is lying? :shock:
his lips are moving....
“Hence, we will not say that Greeks fight like heroes, but that heroes fight like Greeks." Winston Churchill

MegaBonus
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by MegaBonus »

by Bomber » Fri Feb 04, 2022 8:27 am
MegaBonus wrote: ↑Fri Feb 04, 2022 7:18 am
@ Hawksey
I like Boris
never, ever said that 'I like' Dan...but good try...

Bomber
Vice Chairman
Vice Chairman

Post by Bomber »

MegaBonus wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 9:20 am
by Bomber » Fri Feb 04, 2022 8:27 am
MegaBonus wrote: ↑Fri Feb 04, 2022 7:18 am
@ Hawksey
I like Boris
never, ever said that 'I like' Dan...but good try...
No but you do like to defend him till the cows come home
Ignore this signature

Bodø
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Bodø »

he'll tell you he doesn't sweat.
Kawasaki Versys 1000
Yamaha Xmax 300
Honda Goldwing 1800

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

I like Boris

When has this public official lied?

It's actually pretty similar to Marshal and Morisson. They may not be perfect but the alternatives are even worse.

thebeautifulgame
Squad Player
Squad Player

Nice One Cyril wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 7:25 am
I hope that was intentional ;-)
Got it in one!

eagleboy
Star Player
Star Player

Post by eagleboy »

Tommy Rogic had a great game. Pity he doesn't do it for the national team.

thebeautifulgame
Squad Player
Squad Player

Tom is a class player when he is on song. I think he has lacked stamina in seasons gone by (plus the niggling injuries) as he is normally subbed around the 70 minute mark.
Totally rejuvenated since Ange took the gig, criminal that Lennon was happy to let him go last season. Thankfully for us Celtic supporters the deal hit a snag.
I am looking forward to the title race now, big wins for both Celtic and Rangers last night/this morning.
Yes, it was 'only' Motherwell but Celtic were very fluent and it could have been seven though score kept down due to a very good performance by their 'keeper.

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

I've only just realised the amusing part that paedophilia being discussed on a post about celtic.

thebeautifulgame
Squad Player
Squad Player

God is an Englishman wrote: Mon Feb 07, 2022 2:13 pm I've only just realised the amusing part that paedophilia being discussed on a post about celtic.
:???: You seem to be obsessed about the subject, such topics belong in the wild west section (if at all).
This is a football thread, please stick to it and try not to troll such nonsense.

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

thebeautifulgame wrote: Mon Feb 07, 2022 10:00 pm
God is an Englishman wrote: Mon Feb 07, 2022 2:13 pm I've only just realised the amusing part that paedophilia being discussed on a post about celtic.
:???: You seem to be obsessed about the subject, such topics belong in the wild west section (if at all).
This is a football thread, please stick to it and try not to troll such nonsense.
I didnt bring it up but the comment above is directly related to a football club so is in its correct spot.

thebeautifulgame
Squad Player
Squad Player

God is an Englishman wrote: Mon Feb 07, 2022 11:38 pm
I didnt bring it up but the comment above is directly related to a football club so is in its correct spot.
So apart from yourself, who mentioned paedophilia? If it was you, what was the reason for mentioning it and what has it to do with this thread?

I could write a book on the failings of your club and the supporters, but knowing that there is good and bad at every Club
(just the same as life in general) I choose to support my own team and disregard all the other nonsense.
You on the other hand just like to stir and troll for a reaction.

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

thebeautifulgame wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 12:35 pm
So apart from yourself, who mentioned paedophilia? If it was you, what was the reason for mentioning it and what has it to do with this thread?

I could write a book on the failings of your club and the supporters, but knowing that there is good and bad at every Club
(just the same as life in general) I choose to support my own team and disregard all the other nonsense.

I believe it was actually you when you tried to bring up the allegations on Prince Andrew.

You should write that book.

thebeautifulgame
Squad Player
Squad Player

God is an Englishman wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 1:14 pm
thebeautifulgame wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 12:35 pm

I believe it was actually you when you tried to bring up the allegations on Prince Andrew.

You should write that book.
Never mentioned the word.

As I said, prefer supporting my own team and leaving the nonsense to OTHERS!