Chelsea win UCL

The forum is for discussion of club football outside Australia and national team football Please do not post any offensive or malicious comments.

Moderators: BillShankly, arxidi, ruud, Judge Judy, Forum Admins

admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Chelsea win UCL

Post by admin »

Chelsea 1 Man City 0

eagleboy
Star Player
Star Player

Re: Chelsea win UCL

Post by eagleboy »

Marvelous win to Chelsea. One day Werner will hit his straps and be a sensation. Reminds me of Salah at Chelsea. Always on the spot but just kept missing. This was truly a great team effort. Man City must be disappointed in some of it stars. Stirling is an overrated dud. A few scary moments at the end but good prevailed over evil. :grin:

ozzie owl
Coach
Coach

Post by ozzie owl »

eagleboy wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 12:34 pm Marvelous win to Chelsea. One day Werner will hit his straps and be a sensation. Reminds me of Salah at Chelsea. Always on the spot but just kept missing. This was truly a great team effort. Man City must be disappointed in some of it stars. Stirling is an overrated dud. A few scary moments at the end but good prevailed over evil. :grin:
Sterling rumoured to be on the way out in the summer .

predrag
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by predrag »

For me it was a pretty boring game to watch,goalkeepers mainly scratching their nuts most game,i cant believe that city couldn't get one player through the high line of defense Chelsea were holding,

eagleboy
Star Player
Star Player

Post by eagleboy »

How good is N’GOLO KANTÉ. Favourite for the Ballon d’Or in many listings. I would still have to put Lewandowski in there .

https://www.goal.com/en/lists/ballon-do ... 4lb6gh8mhu