English Football's attendance requirements

The forum is for discussion of club football outside Australia and national team football Please do not post any offensive or malicious comments.

Moderators: BillShankly, arxidi, ruud, Judge Judy, Forum Admins

Old Master
Team Manager
Team Manager

English Football's attendance requirements

Post by Old Master »

I was looking at the Requirements to attend a premier League match this morning and am thankful we in Australia don't have to go through such a process, the English Bureaucrats must have had a field day putting this together, take a look below:

Important information for ticket holders.

Due to COVID-19 restrictions and additional safety measures that the club must implement for Sunday’s fixture with West Bromwich Albion, our matchday operation and your experience will be very different to usual.

These are clearly exceptional circumstances and the health, safety and security of everyone visiting Elland Road is our top priority.

When fans return, our safety procedures will be in place to protect us all.

The club are asking all ticket holders to familiarise themselves with the following important information ahead of your visit to Elland Road on Sunday.

YOUR CHECKLIST

In order to gain entry, you will need to provide the following:
- Paper match ticket
- Photo ID (supporters aged 14+)
- Face covering (unless medically exempt*)
- Health questionnaire confirmation email (cleared to attend email from the Club)
All tickets are subject to ticket Terms and Conditions, Ground Regulations and the Spectator Code of Conduct.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

1) Tickets are non-transferable
All tickets are non-transferable and can only be used by the named Season Ticket Holder. Supporters (aged 14+) will be subject to ID checks on the day of the game and if the photo ID does not match the name on the match ticket, the supporter will be refused entry.

Any season ticket holder who is identified to have resold or passed on their match ticket risks their 2021/22 Season Ticket being cancelled without reimbursement.

2) Code of Conduct
As part of the condition of sale, ticket holders must adhere to the Spectator Code of Conduct HERE.

This code of conduct is designed to help create a safe and enjoyable environment and to protect you and your fellow supporters. To assist our staff, please ensure that you read and familiarise yourself with the Code of Conduct to know what is expected of you.

3) Health Questionnaire

24 hours prior to kick-off, all match attendees will be emailed a link to complete a Health Questionnaire. The questionnaire is based on a set of Premier League-approved criteria for stadium entry. The purpose of the questionnaire is to confirm that anyone attending the match is not currently displaying COVID-19 symptoms and to gain agreement from attendees that, if they do develop COVID-19 symptoms in the interim, that they will not attend.

By completing the questionnaire as accurately as possible to your knowledge, you will be helping keep yourself and your fellow supporters safe.

Only once the questionnaire is complete and accepted by the Club will your ticket be activated for the game. You will receive an email confirmation to confirm that your Health Questionnaire has been received by the Club and you have been cleared to attend the fixture. Please note that you will need to show this email confirmation on matchday.

4) Face Coverings

Face coverings must be worn at all times whilst at the stadium unless you are eating or drinking. If you are medically exempt from wearing a face covering, you must email stewarding@leedsunited.com in advance of match day.

5) Ticket & ID Checks

The Club strongly recommend supporters to allow extra time for the necessary ticket and ID checks to be carried out at the stadium before entering the turnstiles.
The checks will be performed away from the turnstiles at the perimeter of the stadium by Club officials.

Please view the map below to view the location of your ticket/ID check point. Please note, your entry point may be different to your usual entrance (Click the image for a larger version).

Jon Howe

6) Travel Information

We are encouraging fans who have a ticket for the game to travel to and from the stadium by car, public transport or on foot.

By car
All of the car parks on Elland Road owned and managed by Leeds City Council will be open. The price is £10 per car.

Limited coach parking is available but must be arranged in advance with the Club by emailing stewarding@leedsunited.com.

Please note, the Park and Ride scheme at Elland Road and Temple Green will not be in operation.

Disabled car parking will be available for blue badge holders in the Fullerton, Car Park B (roadside) and in the Lowfields Road car park. The Lowfields car park (adjacent to the M621 behind the North Stand) can be accessed via Bobby Collins Way just off Elland Road near to the Planet Ice skating rink.

Drop-off points
Any supporters who require to be dropped off at the stadium, please note the following drop off points:

Gelderd Road end of Lowfields Road
Car Park A

By bus

Public transport will be available but the First Leeds match day shuttle bus service from Leeds City Centre to Elland Road will not be in operation.
Fans are advised to ensure they follow social distancing and the mandatory wearing of face coverings when using public services.

7) Turnstile opening times
General admission turnstiles will open 2 hours prior to kick off.

If you are a hospitality guest, please refer to your match day itinerary for your specific lounge opening time. Entry to the stadium for hospitality guests will not be permitted outside of your allocated arrival time.

8) Track & Trace
The Club is co-operating with the NHS Test & Trace. You are encouraged to download the NHS Track and Trace App and ‘check -in’ to the Stadium on arrival by scanning the Stadium’s QR code at the turnstiles.

9) Elland Road Superstore
The Elland Road Superstore will open at 10am until kick off.

10) Bars and Concourses Facilities
Unfortunately, Billy’s Sports Bar, the Centenary Pavilion and the North East Fan Zone are all closed.

There will be no refreshment kiosks open on the concourses. For this fixture, supporters will be permitted to their own food and drink (non-alcoholic) into the stadium in plastic containers.

11) Smoking Zones
The club operates a strict no-smoking policy within the concourse and seated areas of the stadium. Smoking Zones will be in operation for this fixture within the North, North East, East, South East, and South Lower stands of the stadium, which are clearly signposted.
Smoking is only permitted in the designated Smoking Zones after kick-off.
Electronic cigarettes and smoking implements are not permitted within the stadium.

12) Seating
With reduced capacity matches and the amended seating plan for social distancing (meeting government and safety authority requirements), only designated seats will be available. All ticket holders must sit in their designated seat as stated on their match ticket.

Season Cards will not be activated for this game; paper tickets have been issued.

13) Match day Programmes
Programmes will be available to buy from the sellers placed around the vicinity of the ground and are priced at £3.50.

14) Ticket Office

The Ticket Office is open for enquiries/queries and the opening hours are as follows:
Call Centre 0371 334 1992
Thursday 20th May: 10:30am-5:15pm
Friday 21st May: 10:30am-5:15pm
Saturday 22nd May: 9am-1pm
Sunday 23rd May: 10am-1pm (Call Centre)
Sunday 23rd May: 1:30pm-4pm (West Stand Ticket Office)

FAQ’s – Health & Safety

Do all supporters have to complete a Health Questionnaire?
Yes, each individual ticket holder will need to complete a questionnaire in advance of the game. The questionnaire will be emailed to ticket holders 24 hours prior to kick off and MUST be completed in advance of match day.

Once you have completed your online health questionnaire, you will receive an email confirmation advising that you have been cleared to attend the game. You MUST bring this email confirmation with you on matchday. Failure to do so will cause delays on match day and may result in non-admittance.

Do parents need to complete a questionnaire on behalf of their children?
Yes - for all children, regardless of age.

What if submit my questionnaire but have selected an incorrect answer?
You will need to re-submit the questionnaire again.

Do I need to wear a face mask?
Face coverings are mandatory and to be worn for the entire time that you are at Elland Road unless you are eating or drinking.

What if I am unable to wear a mask?
If you are unable to wear a mask for medical reasons and are feel that you are exempt, you need to email the Club in advance of matchday stewarding@leedsunited.com

Do I need to have the Test & Trace App installed on my phone?
Yes. If you own a smart phone, it is extremely highly recommended to have the Test & Trace app installed, for your own safety as well as for those around you. Please remember that Bluetooth needs to be turned on for the app to function. If you do not have the app you can install it using the link below:

https://www.nhs.uk/apps-library/nhs-covid-19/

You will need to scan the NHS QR code upon entering the turnstiles.

What if I am ill and unable to attend?
Supporters are advised not to book or attend matches if displaying any symptoms of COVID-19. If you have a ticket and develop COVID-19, then you must contact our customer services team on 0330 333 1521 in advance of matchday.

What happens if I have purchased a ticket but start to display symptoms leading up to the game, or on the day of the match?
You must not attend the match and undertake a period of self-isolation in line with the current UK Government and NHS guidelines. You must also contact the Leeds United customer services call centre 0330 333 1521 to discuss your options. Due to track and trace regulations, these tickets are not transferrable.

What do I do if I test positive to a Coronavirus test or need to self-isolate after I have purchased the tickets?

Please inform the club immediately by calling our Customer Services Call Centre 0330 333 1521. Due to track and trace regulations, these tickets are not transferrable.

Who do I contact if I develop COVID-19 symptoms after the match?

You should inform the NHS Track and Trace service.

We would like to thank all of our supporters for their patience and continued support throughout this challenging and difficult period. We look forward to welcoming you back to Elland Road.
The older I get the better I was.

FOOTBALL IS LIFE
The Rest Is Just Details

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

Re: English Football's attendance requirements

Post by God is an Englishman »

Could be worse, could need permission to go back to their own county.

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

Post by God is an Englishman »

Could be worse, could need permission to go back to their own county.

Victoria's Secret
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Victoria's Secret »

I haven't seen one fan who is going to a game on Sunday complaining. They are just delighted to be at a game.

So I don't see the issue.

predrag
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by predrag »

Soon People will be happily compliant to have a microchip under their skin just to get a loaf of bread,& be happy about it with no complaints-oh how they have broken us down so easily!