Chinese Super League Chaos

The forum is for discussion of club football outside Australia and national team football Please do not post any offensive or malicious comments.

Moderators: BillShankly, arxidi, ruud, Judge Judy, Forum Admins

ozzie owl
Coach
Coach

Chinese Super League Chaos

Post by ozzie owl »

Financial crisis hits even Chinese clubs.

https://theworldgame.sbs.com.au/folding ... rBG4YC2pQk

Old Master
Team Manager
Team Manager

Re: Chinese Super League Chaos

Post by Old Master »

Couldn't happen to a nicer country. :lol: :clap: :clap: :clap:
The older I get the better I was.

FOOTBALL IS LIFE
The Rest Is Just Details

Michael
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Michael »

Sad to see any club fold, people losing their salaries etc.
Anybody celebrating this, is sadly, a low life in my eyes.
Sáncte Míchael Archángele, defénde nos in proélio, cóntra nequítiam et insídias diáboli ésto præsídium.

theorakle
Star Player
Star Player

Post by theorakle »

china has caused so much trouble in the world deliberately. perhaps mr karma has had enough. i guess you reap what you sow. :(

Bomber
Vice Chairman
Vice Chairman

Post by Bomber »

theorakle wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 11:18 am china has caused so much trouble in the world deliberately. perhaps mr karma has had enough. i guess you reap what you sow. :(
Long way to go on that front.
Ignore this signature

Bomber
Vice Chairman
Vice Chairman

Post by Bomber »

Michael wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 9:41 am Sad to see any club fold, people losing their salaries etc.
So the Aussies who have "lost salaries" as a result of China's actions are ok? Screw them!!
Ignore this signature

Old Master
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Old Master »

Bomber wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 12:01 pm
Michael wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 9:41 am Sad to see any club fold, people losing their salaries etc.
So the Aussies who have "lost salaries" as a result of China's actions are ok? Screw them!!
No one is saying anything like that Michael, we are simply saying that after all the damage the Chinese Government has done to the rest of the world with the 'Chinese Virus' and their aggressive policies in the South East Asian seas, not forgetting the damage done to so many Australian businesses with their trade blocks, it is amusing to see they cannot control everything in their own backyard.

FOOTBALL IS LIFE
The Rest Is Just Details

predrag
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by predrag »

So Chinese virus,lets see Spanish wastewater was found to have corona virus as far back as March 2019 in Barcelona tests a whole 9 months before China outbreak.In October Wuhan was host to the world military games with around 9000 athletes from the a 100 countries attending,yes Spain also.Now the Lab in Wuhan itself isn't Chinese itself but international,,with only 30 % of scientists being Chinese.That Chinese have imperial ambitions,pretensions in South China sea -yes.

Bomber
Vice Chairman
Vice Chairman

Post by Bomber »

predrag wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 2:37 pm So Chinese virus,lets see Spanish wastewater was found to have corona virus as far back as March 2019 in Barcelona tests a whole 9 months before China outbreak.In October Wuhan was host to the world military games with around 9000 athletes from the a 100 countries attending,yes Spain also.Now the Lab in Wuhan itself isn't Chinese itself but international,,with only 30 % of scientists being Chinese.That Chinese have imperial ambitions,pretensions in South China sea -yes.
And? If someone asked Spain to do a thorough inquiry into it being a possible source, would they moral claim high ground, deny deny deny and spit at other nations? I doubt it.
Ignore this signature

theorakle
Star Player
Star Player

Post by theorakle »

plus. dont forget slavery is alive and well in china. :roll:

predrag
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by predrag »

Luc Montagnier is a French Nobel prize winner for his work on AIDS, found out that AIDS is a part of COVID-19,HE WAS NOT GIVEN ANY MEDIA PRESENCE ,or treated with any respect in any western country, That is the wests moral high ground. Same as Chinese-do not investigate or hinder at any cost, or do anything making person that came out look like Edward Snowden. Are you telling me most people /millions working for base wage in USA are worse of than slaves?

Nice One Cyril
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Nice One Cyril »

predrag wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 11:59 pm Luc Montagnier is a French Nobel prize winner for his work on AIDS, found out that AIDS is a part of COVID-19,HE WAS NOT GIVEN ANY MEDIA PRESENCE ,or treated with any respect in any western country, That is the wests moral high ground. Same as Chinese-do not investigate or hinder at any cost, or do anything making person that came out look like Edward Snowden. Are you telling me most people /millions working for base wage in USA are worse of than slaves?
Someone's been standing too close to the microwave ;-)
Victor Meldrew wrote:A decent govt..... like uk. :lol:
"The game is about glory, doing things in style and with a flourish, going out and beating the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower

Bomber
Vice Chairman
Vice Chairman

Post by Bomber »

Nice One Cyril wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 6:15 am
predrag wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 11:59 pm Luc Montagnier is a French Nobel prize winner for his work on AIDS, found out that AIDS is a part of COVID-19,HE WAS NOT GIVEN ANY MEDIA PRESENCE ,or treated with any respect in any western country, That is the wests moral high ground. Same as Chinese-do not investigate or hinder at any cost, or do anything making person that came out look like Edward Snowden. Are you telling me most people /millions working for base wage in USA are worse of than slaves?
Someone's been standing too close to the microwave ;-)
Plenty of topics in wild west for him to get stuck into ;-)
Ignore this signature

ozzie owl
Coach
Coach

Post by ozzie owl »

theorakle wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 11:08 pm plus. dont forget slavery is alive and well in china. :roll:
We know that but what has got to do with players losing income when the club falls over?

theorakle
Star Player
Star Player

Post by theorakle »

dont you think then that the world in general should put pressure on china to stop it. all together now or else it wont work. bullies need to dealt with unfortunately. kow towing to bullies only makes them feel stronger. :(

Michael
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Michael »

Bomber wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 12:01 pm
No, anybody whom has lost their source of income because of the CCP and their actions, I feel for.
The CCP will have to pay for their actions, sadly now that Trump aint in the white house, nobody has the "cogliones" to make them pay.
Biden is just a puppet for the CCP
Sáncte Míchael Archángele, defénde nos in proélio, cóntra nequítiam et insídias diáboli ésto præsídium.

predrag
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by predrag »

Ignorance truly is bliss from what i see,good luck in future war with China,i think everybody in this forum doesn't know about the horrors of war,unfortunately probably not you personally but young ones in your families will have to learn the hard way.And yes i know what i am talking about as i spent 4 years in a civil war,or did i spend that time standing to long next to a microwave?

theorakle
Star Player
Star Player

Post by theorakle »

the weapons we have in the world today makes them far too dangerous to use. hiroshima and nagasaki surely should have demonstrated this. war with neuclear weaponry would kill the planet and we would all go down with it as a consequence. hopefully all these clowns with fingers on buttons know this ffs. :roll:

Old Master
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Old Master »

predrag wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 5:16 pm Ignorance truly is bliss from what i see,good luck in future war with China,i think everybody in this forum doesn't know about the horrors of war,unfortunately probably not you personally but young ones in your families will have to learn the hard way.And yes i know what i am talking about as i spent 4 years in a civil war,or did i spend that time standing to long next to a microwave?
He's not spent four years standing too close to a Microwave Oven, he's spent four years INSIDE one having his brain well and truly burnt to a crisp. :roll:

FOOTBALL IS LIFE
The Rest Is Just Details

predrag
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by predrag »

i don't even own a microwave!

theorakle
Star Player
Star Player

Post by theorakle »

theorakle wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 12:15 am the weapons we have in the world today makes them far too dangerous to use. hiroshima and nagasaki surely should have demonstrated this. war with neuclear weaponry would kill the planet and we would all go down with it as a consequence. hopefully all these clowns with fingers on buttons know this ffs. :roll:
democracy has its faults but i reckon its still the best form of govenance on the planet as yet. all the others havent worked so far and the dictators end their lives horribly as history tells us. plus. its about time working mens sons worked out that there is nothing in wars for them and never was but for the rich elete of the world wars are just another form of business to make them richer faster. :roll:

predrag
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by predrag »

A proper running democracy as we have in Australia is a sexy thing,but many have rigged elections,only making citizens believing they are living in one.

Old Master
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Old Master »

predrag wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 4:40 pm A proper running democracy as we have in Australia is a sexy thing,but many have rigged elections,only making citizens believing they are living in one.
Have you not been watching the news lately, if you had you would see that our democracy is only held together by a thread and it is only fear of being invaded by China that is keeping the people from kicking the lot of our Pollies out of their offices and onto the dole queue.

FOOTBALL IS LIFE
The Rest Is Just Details

Victoria's Secret
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Victoria's Secret »

Old Master wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 12:24 pm
predrag wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 4:40 pm A proper running democracy as we have in Australia is a sexy thing,but many have rigged elections,only making citizens believing they are living in one.
Have you not been watching the news lately, if you had you would see that our democracy is only held together by a thread and it is only fear of being invaded by China that is keeping the people from kicking the lot of our Pollies out of their offices and onto the dole queue.
who is in fear of being invaded?

Just Dave now
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Just Dave now »

Champions at last wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 12:50 pm
Old Master wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 12:24 pm
who is in fear of being invaded?
covid alarmists for one
I may not be perfect but I'm still the closest I have ever come across

predrag
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by predrag »

I don't think that China will invade us,but somewhere on the high seas our navy's will have a go at each other.

theorakle
Star Player
Star Player

Post by theorakle »

china has been invading us for years and our pollies have been letting them. port of darwin military airfield in w.a water rights on the murray and have just been allowed to take over cocatoo island which was australian until recently. i wonder which pollie made money out of that. i reckon all pollies are traitors and a few of them should be shot as an example to the rest of them. :thumbdown:

predrag
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by predrag »

Well said,that would get rid of corruption,unfortunately probably not totally even then.I just look at Croatia in the 90s,whilst most people were getting shelled or shot at 80% off pollies were on BND's(German intelligence service) pay-list.

Old Master
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Old Master »

theorakle wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 11:08 am china has been invading us for years and our pollies have been letting them. port of darwin military airfield in w.a water rights on the murray and have just been allowed to take over cocatoo island which was australian until recently. i wonder which pollie made money out of that. i reckon all pollies are traitors and a few of them should be shot as an example to the rest of them. :thumbdown:
I read an article on line written by a leading Us Intelligence operative, he said that China was already building up to it's military invasion of Australia and NZ.
It's takeover of many small islands and turning them into military bases was a clear indication of it's motives.
He expected that China would continue to court small nations like PNG to allow it to establish a military presence and once that was done they would take them over and use them as launching pads to invade Aus.
He claims it would take a maximum of 4 days for China to secure Australia and the US would be powerless to act due to China's overwhelming military might and the number of agents they have planted in vital areas.

FOOTBALL IS LIFE
The Rest Is Just Details

predrag
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by predrag »

The US navy has 10 aircraft carriers,with one more being currently refitted,so this operative wrote his report on the premise that US armed forces will not defend Australia at all?I think China will invade the US mainland & India before trying down under.Also backstabbing Russia as soon as chance is available.Western countries need to know Russia is not their enemy as much as Russians should understand that the Chinese are not their buddies,together with India this coalition could hold China at bay easy.Currently only Russia has working hyper-sonic missiles which would sink US ships like toys,but also Chinese ones.