Project Big Picture

The forum is for discussion of club football outside Australia and national team football Please do not post any offensive or malicious comments.

Moderators: BillShankly, arxidi, ruud, Judge Judy, Forum Admins

Victoria's Secret
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Re: Project Big Picture

Post by Victoria's Secret »

Are you be natural?

Raich Carter
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Raich Carter »

Champions at last wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 10:45 am Are you be natural?
are you talking out of your clack?
When I am king, you will be first against the wall
With your opinion which is of no consequence at all

Victoria's Secret
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Ignore
Last edited by Victoria's Secret on Thu Oct 15, 2020 11:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Victoria's Secret
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Raich Carter wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 11:05 am
Champions at last wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 10:45 am Are you be natural?
are you talking out of your clack?
He asks questions he knows the answer to.

theorakle
Star Player
Star Player

Post by theorakle »

just remember Liverpool and Manchester united are owned unfortunately by yanks who are only there to control and make money. they have no interest in the game and this terrible plot is manifest of this. this is how dictators emerge. louis Edwards,a previous owner of man u would be turning in his grave over this. the glazers are a cancer at man u and woodward is their puppet. project big picture should be called project rape and pillage and I fervently hope it will get the boot quicksmart and spencer and joel glazer are jailed for corruption. :(

C U Next Saturday
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by C U Next Saturday »

theorakle wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 10:08 pm just remember Liverpool and Manchester united are owned unfortunately by yanks who are only there to control and make money. they have no interest in the game and this terrible plot is manifest of this. this is how dictators emerge. louis Edwards,a previous owner of man u would be turning in his grave over this. the glazers are a cancer at man u and woodward is their puppet. project big picture should be called project rape and pillage and I fervently hope it will get the boot quicksmart and spencer and joel glazer are jailed for corruption. :(
Maybe you need American investors at Seaford?? Given how quickly Seaford are falling into a heap....

Victoria's Secret
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

theorakle wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 10:08 pm just remember Liverpool and Manchester united are owned unfortunately by yanks who are only there to control and make money. they have no interest in the game and this terrible plot is manifest of this. this is how dictators emerge. louis Edwards,a previous owner of man u would be turning in his grave over this. the glazers are a cancer at man u and woodward is their puppet. project big picture should be called project rape and pillage and I fervently hope it will get the boot quicksmart and spencer and joel glazer are jailed for corruption. :(
Comparing Utd's and Liverpool's ownership is bonkers.

N5 1BH
Star Player
Star Player

Post by N5 1BH »

Champions at last wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 12:05 pm
True, Utd don't have the head of the EFL in their back pocket

ozzie owl
Coach
Coach

Post by ozzie owl »

N5 1BH wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 1:57 pm
LFC owners were happy to along with Man U's in a power grab behind the back of the EPL, FA and other clubs.

Victoria's Secret
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

You do know Parry was pushed out of LFC and is not well liked for helping almost bankrupoting them?

But don't let the facts spoil your thoughts.
Last edited by Victoria's Secret on Fri Oct 16, 2020 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Victoria's Secret
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

ozzie owl wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 2:32 pm
LFC owners were happy to along with Man U's in a power grab behind the back of the EPL, FA and other clubs.
You still have no idea about how they want to help your club do you? The voting is not right but the rest is spot on, to save the game.

You are clueless.

ozzie owl
Coach
Coach

Post by ozzie owl »

Champions at last wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 4:07 pm
ozzie owl wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 2:32 pm
You still have no idea about how they want to help your club do you? The voting is not right but the rest is spot on, to save the game.

You are clueless.

The voting was the critical issue, that’s why it angered so many clubs and groups,

The rest is your standard reply .
Last edited by ozzie owl on Fri Oct 16, 2020 8:26 pm, edited 3 times in total.

N5 1BH
Star Player
Star Player

Post by N5 1BH »

Champions at last wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 4:05 pm
You do know Parry was pushed out of LFC and is not well liked for helping almost bankrupoting them?

So John Henry and Rick Parry haven’t had a working relationship since he left Liverpool ?

Victoria's Secret
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

N5 1BH wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 7:08 pm
Champions at last wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 4:05 pm

So John Henry and Rick Parry haven’t had a working relationship since he left Liverpool ?
Err that’s meaningless. As it’s something that broke down and JWH moved him on against his wishes.

Nice One Cyril
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Nice One Cyril »

Champions at last wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:03 am
Old Master wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 12:34 pm Quite simply, it would be the beginning and end of the Leagues 1&2 and the entire pyramid of leagues below them.

This pyramid is the real heart and soul of British Football and without them the Big Six would struggle to find young British players anymore, for it these clubs that attract and develop children to the game and give them the chance to develop.

The absence of British players would affect how supporters will feel about the Six as they will have no relevance to the local supporters anymore.
Yet the efl are all for it?
Clubs vote based on self interest and there's a fair few FL clubs facing an existential threat from covid and most of them have no pretentions as to ever making the top six, so that's not really surprising. I think it would be hard to ever get an agreement from the PL clubs though, given the need for 14 to back any proposal, when it's so obviously favouring a minority.
Victor Meldrew wrote:A decent govt..... like uk. :lol:
"The game is about glory, doing things in style and with a flourish, going out and beating the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower

Victoria's Secret
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Agree with you Cyril.

Nice One Cyril
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Nice One Cyril »

I don't wish to see it happen, but it would be interesting to see how their overseas support would hold up if teams left the PL and went to a Super League. Us Poms are never going to change our allegiance, mine goes back over a century in my family, but I'm not sure that the foreign support would be so loyal if their team, instead of challenging for the PL, was languishing at the foot of a Super League. You have to remember the reason many started supporting in the first place was simply because the team was winning and visible on TV, not because of any real connection, although Celtic might be the one exception to that.
"The game is about glory, doing things in style and with a flourish, going out and beating the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower

Victoria's Secret
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

I am so pleased I chose a team that lost. If I had supported winners I would have been a utd fan!

Genuine post btw. My support for Liverpool started after they lost a cup final.

Nice One Cyril
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Nice One Cyril »

Champions at last wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:24 am I am so pleased I chose a team that lost. If I had supported winners I would have been a utd fan!

Genuine post btw. My support for Liverpool started after they lost a cup final.
I find it hard to believe that your support was solely based on one game, however the fact is Liverpool were winning most things during the 70s and 80s and the basis of their worldwide support stems from there, same for United in the 90s and 00s and Chelsea in the 10s. I'm not doubting you personally, but if you're uncommitted as a kid, you'd generally pick a team that's winning. Nobody would choose to support Millwall for example, it has to be in the blood, same with me and Spurs.
Danny Blanchflower

theorakle
Star Player
Star Player

Post by theorakle »

if it aint broke why fix it. :?:

Victoria's Secret
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Couldn't be more truthful.

Only really watched the FA cup finals, didnt support a team. Then it was 77 and I liked Clemence and that was it.

theorakle
Star Player
Star Player

Post by theorakle »

the problem has always been that the yanks don't like anything they didn't invent and they only got interested in real football when they got that world cup. when they saw how much money they made they wanted it played there every year and got knocked back. then they started buying clubs and interfering in our way of life. don't blame man u and Liverpool etc its not the clubs who are to blame,only the money people and this Europe league is the same. all they would do is ruin the UK football wise and the 27 tiers of football there. dunno why they don't try to ruin gridiron or baseball teams. the glazers have been milking man u ever since they got control and expect john henry is doing the same at Liverpool. its true, money is the root of all evil and the richest crooks are well above the law. :( :sad: :cry:

Victoria's Secret
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

theorakle wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:29 pm the problem has always been that the yanks don't like anything they didn't invent and they only got interested in real football when they got that world cup. when they saw how much money they made they wanted it played there every year and got knocked back. then they started buying clubs and interfering in our way of life. don't blame man u and Liverpool etc its not the clubs who are to blame,only the money people and this Europe league is the same. all they would do is ruin the UK football wise and the 27 tiers of football there. dunno why they don't try to ruin gridiron or baseball teams. the glazers have been milking man u ever since they got control and expect john henry is doing the same at Liverpool. its true, money is the root of all evil and the richest crooks are well above the law. :( :sad: :cry:
John Henry is not doing the same. They (FSG) don’t take any money from the club, and have cleared our debt.

I would prefer American money over Russian or oil states.

theorakle
Star Player
Star Player

Post by theorakle »

im sure you are wrong .yanks don't invest in anything that doesent make them money. that's all they are there for and I absolutely know that is why the glazers are at man u. don't blame the clubs,they have nothing to do with this. just the rotten owners. :(

N5 1BH
Star Player
Star Player

Post by N5 1BH »

I would lean towards the 3rd world despots & oligarchs coz lets be fair they are in it for the ego and trophies and are happy to spend big their peoples money, so it’s a win win for us all really.

theorakle
Star Player
Star Player

Post by theorakle »

perhaps seaford should advertise for an oil sheik then. ;-)

Old Master
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Old Master »

N5 1BH wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 4:06 pm I would lean towards the 3rd world despots & oligarchs coz lets be fair they are in it for the ego and trophies and are happy to spend big their peoples money, so it’s a win win for us all really.
Not for their people though. :roll:
The older I get the better I was.

FOOTBALL IS LIFE
The Rest Is Just Details

theorakle
Star Player
Star Player

Post by theorakle »

sorry but in my opinion any owners are better than american owners. :roll:

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

Post by God is an Englishman »

theorakle wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 5:19 pm sorry but in my opinion any owners are better than american owners. :roll:

Tell that to Blackpool fans, bury fans, Charlton fans....

Victoria's Secret
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

theorakle wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 5:19 pm sorry but in my opinion any owners are better than american owners. :roll:
Liverpool's American owners may not be perfect, but they are as good as any other owners in the league right now.

Under their regime we have won The League, Champions League and World club champioship. We have also got one of, if not the best manager in the world and have a great squad. On top of that we have a better stadium than when they arrived, and a brand new training facility.

Your comment is crazy.