Bravo Angelo!!!

The forum is for discussion of club football outside Australia and national team football Please do not post any offensive or malicious comments.

Moderators: BillShankly, arxidi, ruud, Judge Judy, Forum Admins

Michael
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Re: Bravo Angelo!!!

Post by Michael »

Bomber wrote:
Michael wrote:
Oh dear, you have no idea what a messiah is, I really feel sorry for you.
:cry:
Really? No need. At least my example is a real person. :)

Still no idea, hardly surprising.
Sáncte Míchael Archángele, defénde nos in proélio, cóntra nequítiam et insídias diáboli ésto præsídium.

Bomber
Vice Chairman
Vice Chairman

Post by Bomber »

Michael wrote:
Bomber wrote:
Michael wrote:
Oh dear, you have no idea what a messiah is, I really feel sorry for you.
:cry:

Coming from one of the flock of the brain-washed, your opinion matters little.
Ignore this signature

Michael
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Michael »

Bomber wrote:
Michael wrote:
Bomber wrote:

You of all people calling me brainwashed.

I pity you, but will pray for you.
May god have mercy on your soul.
Sáncte Míchael Archángele, defénde nos in proélio, cóntra nequítiam et insídias diáboli ésto præsídium.

Bomber
Vice Chairman
Vice Chairman

Post by Bomber »

Hey, I'm not the one going around following like a flock of sheep.

You're sounding a lot like the old Colossus.
Ignore this signature

MegaBonus
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by MegaBonus »

Bomber

maybe its YOU that has been brainwashed into believing that those you believe have been brainwashed have in fact been brainwashed.

the truth is out there...….
“Hence, we will not say that Greeks fight like heroes, but that heroes fight like Greeks." Winston Churchill

Bomber
Vice Chairman
Vice Chairman

Post by Bomber »

MegaBonus wrote:
Bomber

maybe its YOU that has been brainwashed into believing that those you believe have been brainwashed have in fact been brainwashed.

Thinking and considering facts for myself is, in fact, virtually the opposite of being brainwashed. But I don't expect the brainwashed to understand that.
Ignore this signature

MegaBonus
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by MegaBonus »

maybe those people just aren't as intelligent as they think they are...and to reconcile that fact they believe all those that oppose their way of thinking have been brainwashed...
“Hence, we will not say that Greeks fight like heroes, but that heroes fight like Greeks." Winston Churchill

Michael
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Michael »

Bomber wrote:
MegaBonus wrote:
Bomber

Thinking and considering facts for myself is, in fact, virtually the opposite of being brainwashed. But I don't expect the brainwashed to understand that.

Not believing in the truth is not "considering facts".
In fact not believing in God is the opposite of intelligence and being "brainwashed"; considering so much information points to the existence of god!

Thankfully, there are people out there whom still pray for your soul and ask god to have mercy on you.
I am assuming being polish, you would of been baptised, hence their is hope for you.

Michael
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Michael »

MegaBonus wrote:maybe those people just aren't as intelligent as they think they are...and to reconcile that fact they believe all those that oppose their way of thinking have been brainwashed...
Its easier to not believe in the truth, that way you don't have to justify your sins.

Bomber
Vice Chairman
Vice Chairman

Post by Bomber »

:lol:

You two are (bordering on) hilarious.

Free thinkers are the opposite of brain-washed.

Pray, hope, worship do whatever you want but spare me the "truth" crap.
Ignore this signature

Michael
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Michael »

Bomber wrote::lol:

Saving your soul is whats important, the fact that you cant accept the truth suggests an underlining issue that you are indeed "brainwashed".

I will continue to pray for you Eddie.

Michael
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Michael »

Anyways, back on topic.

Interesting that Angelo will be facing Sydney in the Group stages of the ACL.

Bomber
Vice Chairman
Vice Chairman

Post by Bomber »

Michael wrote:

Saving your soul is whats important, the fact that you cant accept the truth suggests an underlining issue that you are indeed "brainwashed".

If you wish, go for it. You will be wasting your time though.

Like Mr Trump, "our thoughts and prayers are with you...…."

Actions speak louder than words (or thoughts and prayers)
Ignore this signature

MegaBonus
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by MegaBonus »

apologies if previously stated....cant be arsed reading through the whole thread.....

I didn't realise that Postecoglou's Marinos are part of the CFG......surely a move to Europe is on the cards...
Of how Marinos, and the rest, replicate the style of Guardiola’s side, Marwood says: “It’s interesting because 11 years ago when I first came here it was very hard to recruit [coaching, scouting] talent. They saw us as another foreign-owned club that would go through a crazy period of uncertainty. But now, we’re regarded as a stable club that’s got great owners, an extremely supportive board.”

Marwood laughs. “People say: ‘Can I get a coaching job with you? I play like Pep.’ ‘OK, tell me.’ ‘It’s 4-3-3.’ ‘No, it’s a little bit more than that,’” he says. “It’s very detailed, if you look at our style, it’s about rotation. Playing through the lines. Building from the back. Combinations. Possession-based that has to have an outcome.

“We were amazingly fortunate to get Pep. He has been incredible but we also have somebody in Yokohama, in Ange Postecoglou, who is very passionate about the style. After we [City] played Yokohama in pre-season, Pep was impressed.”

Postecoglou is a Greece-born former Australia defender whose coaching jobs have included Brisbane Roar, Melbourne Victory and Australia. He managed the last of these for four years until resigning after qualifying for Russia 2018.

Michael
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Michael »

Bomber wrote:
Michael wrote:

If you wish, go for it. You will be wasting your time though.

Like Mr Trump, "our thoughts and prayers are with you...…."

Actions speak louder than words (or thoughts and prayers)

ignorance is bliss in this one......
:roll:

Michael
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Michael »

MegaBonus wrote:apologies if previously stated....cant be arsed reading through the whole thread.....

I didn't realise that Postecoglou's Marinos are part of the CFG......surely a move to Europe is on the cards...
Of how Marinos, and the rest, replicate the style of Guardiola’s side, Marwood says: “It’s interesting because 11 years ago when I first came here it was very hard to recruit [coaching, scouting] talent. They saw us as another foreign-owned club that would go through a crazy period of uncertainty. But now, we’re regarded as a stable club that’s got great owners, an extremely supportive board.”

Marwood laughs. “People say: ‘Can I get a coaching job with you? I play like Pep.’ ‘OK, tell me.’ ‘It’s 4-3-3.’ ‘No, it’s a little bit more than that,’” he says. “It’s very detailed, if you look at our style, it’s about rotation. Playing through the lines. Building from the back. Combinations. Possession-based that has to have an outcome.

“We were amazingly fortunate to get Pep. He has been incredible but we also have somebody in Yokohama, in Ange Postecoglou, who is very passionate about the style. After we [City] played Yokohama in pre-season, Pep was impressed.”

Postecoglou is a Greece-born former Australia defender whose coaching jobs have included Brisbane Roar, Melbourne Victory and Australia. He managed the last of these for four years until resigning after qualifying for Russia 2018.
City Football Group were announced as a minority shareholder of the Yokohama F. Marinos (YFM) in May 2014, providing access to CFG’s training methods, medical care, sport science, team management and coaching know-how.

The partnership between Nissan Motors, the majority owners of YFM, and CFG marked the first significant foreign investment in a J-League Club.

Yokohama F. Marinos were founded in 1972 as Nissan Motors FC before changing their name to Yokohama Marinos in 1993. The Club was one of the founding members of the J-League in 1991. Managed by Ange Postecoglou, the Club play at the Nissan Stadium in Yokohama.