"GO YOU REDS"

It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:06 am

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Nations League
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:04 am 
Offline
Technical Director
Technical Director
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 6:31 pm
Posts: 43886
MegaBonus wrote:
you make too many assumptions...silly man!



No other event mentioned, still waiting.

Don't panic, I've made better than you look silly. I'll just add you to the long list.

_________________
Quote:
West Adelaide Soccer Club president Alex Alexandrou said the club was still in a position to be playing and training at the new ground either by the end of the 2015 season or in 2016.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Nations League
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:14 pm 
Offline
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Joined: Sun Dec 03, 2006 11:42 am
Posts: 17102
Bomber wrote:
God is an Englishman wrote:

Unfortunately, some people are so anti England that they have to find any little thing to try and discredit.........



Geez, I wonder if there are any people that are so anti Australia similarly around here?


Unfortunately, some people are so anti Australia that they have to find any little thing to try and discredit......... :wink:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Nations League
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:41 pm 
Offline
Technical Director
Technical Director
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 6:31 pm
Posts: 43886
ozzie owl wrote:
Bomber wrote:
God is an Englishman wrote:

Unfortunately, some people are so anti England that they have to find any little thing to try and discredit.........



Geez, I wonder if there are any people that are so anti Australia similarly around here?


Unfortunately, some people are so anti Australia that they have to find any little thing to try and discredit......... :wink:


Is there any echo in here, see my previous answer.

_________________
Quote:
West Adelaide Soccer Club president Alex Alexandrou said the club was still in a position to be playing and training at the new ground either by the end of the 2015 season or in 2016.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Nations League
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:53 pm 
Offline
Club Captain
Club Captain

Joined: Sat Apr 01, 2006 9:43 pm
Posts: 7009
Quote:
God is an Englishman


Quote:
MegaBonus wrote:

you make too many assumptions...silly man!



No other event mentioned, still waiting.

Don't panic, I've made better than you look silly. I'll just add you to the long list.


sorry...don't play your silly ego boosting games....


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Nations League
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:59 pm 
Offline
Technical Director
Technical Director
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 6:31 pm
Posts: 43886
MegaBonus wrote:
Quote:
God is an Englishman


Quote:
MegaBonus wrote:

you make too many assumptions...silly man!



No other event mentioned, still waiting.

Don't panic, I've made better than you look silly. I'll just add you to the long list.


sorry...don't play your silly ego boosting games....



Is that because you can't compete and know you've been shown up as a liar?

_________________
Quote:
West Adelaide Soccer Club president Alex Alexandrou said the club was still in a position to be playing and training at the new ground either by the end of the 2015 season or in 2016.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Nations League
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:30 pm 
Offline
Club Captain
Club Captain

Joined: Sat Apr 01, 2006 9:43 pm
Posts: 7009
you were picked on as a young kid weren't you????


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Nations League
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:00 pm 
Offline
Technical Director
Technical Director
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 6:31 pm
Posts: 43886
MegaBonus wrote:
you were picked on as a young kid weren't you????


No, I did a fair bit of boxing..

_________________
Quote:
West Adelaide Soccer Club president Alex Alexandrou said the club was still in a position to be playing and training at the new ground either by the end of the 2015 season or in 2016.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Nations League
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:54 am 
Offline
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:14 pm
Posts: 672
God is an Englishman wrote:
MegaBonus wrote:
you were picked on as a young kid weren't you????


No, I did a fair bit of boxing..



So that explains that "thing" on your shoulders.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Nations League
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:47 am 
Offline
Technical Director
Technical Director
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 6:31 pm
Posts: 43886
Michael wrote:
God is an Englishman wrote:
MegaBonus wrote:
you were picked on as a young kid weren't you????


No, I did a fair bit of boxing..



So that explains that "thing" on your shoulders.


Muscles?

_________________
Quote:
West Adelaide Soccer Club president Alex Alexandrou said the club was still in a position to be playing and training at the new ground either by the end of the 2015 season or in 2016.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Nations League
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:02 am 
Offline
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:14 pm
Posts: 672
God is an Englishman wrote:
Michael wrote:
God is an Englishman wrote:

No, I did a fair bit of boxing..



So that explains that "thing" on your shoulders.


Muscles?


You have muscles on top of your shoulders?
That would explain a lot!
That's one way of calling it, but I prefer, like the rest of the sane world call it a "head"


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Nations League
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:46 pm 
Offline
Technical Director
Technical Director
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 6:31 pm
Posts: 43886
michael wrote:
You have muscles on top of your shoulders?
That would explain a lot!
That's one way of calling it, but I prefer, like the rest of the sane world call it a "head"



You don't have muscles on your shoulders? That's just weird. You have a head on your shoulders? Is your real name Gladstone?

As for my head, well it has a very attractive face and a decent brain in that.

_________________
Quote:
West Adelaide Soccer Club president Alex Alexandrou said the club was still in a position to be playing and training at the new ground either by the end of the 2015 season or in 2016.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Nations League
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 12:44 am 
Offline
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Joined: Sun May 28, 2017 4:04 pm
Posts: 604
God is an Englishman wrote:
michael wrote:
You have muscles on top of your shoulders?
That would explain a lot!
That's one way of calling it, but I prefer, like the rest of the sane world call it a "head"



You don't have muscles on your shoulders? That's just weird. You have a head on your shoulders? Is your real name Gladstone?

As for my head, well it has a very attractive face and a decent brain in that.



kiddies kiddies stop it ffs :roll:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Nations League
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:45 am 
Offline
Technical Director
Technical Director
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 6:31 pm
Posts: 43886
theorakle wrote:
God is an Englishman wrote:
michael wrote:
You have muscles on top of your shoulders?
That would explain a lot!
That's one way of calling it, but I prefer, like the rest of the sane world call it a "head"



You don't have muscles on your shoulders? That's just weird. You have a head on your shoulders? Is your real name Gladstone?

As for my head, well it has a very attractive face and a decent brain in that.


kiddies kiddies stop it ffs :roll:


We had done until someone brought up a 2 month old thread. It's almost like they were encouraging conflict. Not to mention the sniping from that person referring to people as "kiddies".

_________________
Quote:
West Adelaide Soccer Club president Alex Alexandrou said the club was still in a position to be playing and training at the new ground either by the end of the 2015 season or in 2016.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Nations League
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:03 pm 
Offline
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Joined: Sun May 28, 2017 4:04 pm
Posts: 604
handbags at ten paces on a football forum. :)


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group