FA Cup 2018/19

The forum is for discussion of club football outside Australia and national team football Please do not post any offensive or malicious comments.

Moderators: BillShankly, arxidi, ruud, Judge Judy, Forum Admins

THE ORAKLE
Star Player
Star Player

Re: FA Cup 2018/19

Post by THE ORAKLE »

predrag wrote:As far as i understand English football has 4 tiers 1 being the 20 clubs in the premiership.2 being the Football League which governs the championship+league 1 & league 2 all having 24 teams in each league.So that would be the top 92 clubs,then there is the National League.The FA cup lets teams in all the way down to the 10th tier,so now what i am saying is isnt it better to get rid of the championship cup,increase the prize money of it,& not over premier league clubs with bs games.With the new UEFA NATIONS LEAGUE in place players will get mega-injuries playing that many games through a season.The Carabao cup only covers 4 leagues,not all ones lower anyway,i would keep it ,but exclude premier league clubs to prevent injuries.

there are 27 tiers in english football. :|

Eyas
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Eyas »

Let's not let facts get in the way of a good story.

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

Post by God is an Englishman »

THE ORAKLE wrote:
predrag wrote:As far as i understand English football has 4 tiers 1 being the 20 clubs in the premiership.2 being the Football League which governs the championship+league 1 & league 2 all having 24 teams in each league.So that would be the top 92 clubs,then there is the National League.The FA cup lets teams in all the way down to the 10th tier,so now what i am saying is isnt it better to get rid of the championship cup,increase the prize money of it,& not over premier league clubs with bs games.With the new UEFA NATIONS LEAGUE in place players will get mega-injuries playing that many games through a season.The Carabao cup only covers 4 leagues,not all ones lower anyway,i would keep it ,but exclude premier league clubs to prevent injuries.

there are 27 tiers in english football. :|
Premier League
Championship
League One
League Two
National League
National League South
Southern League
Southern League South
SE Counties League
Kent League Premier
Kent League One
Kent League Two West
Kent League 3 West

After that, there are other leagues but they are non feeding leagues and would be debatable as to what level they come in at. eg. West Kent Sunday league is not on the "pyramid) but top division would be about Kent League One, a lot of players play in both.