"GO YOU REDS"

It is currently Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:03 am

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: FA Cup 2018/19
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:48 am 
Offline
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:34 pm
Posts: 923
eagleboy wrote:
Nice One Cyril wrote:
haywood djablowme wrote:
Bloody got the Mancs in the morning but no TV coverage. Absolute joke, pay all this money for Foxtel and Optus Sports and don't get to watch my team

I watched it. Get a VPN for about $3 a month and stream it for free on BBC iPlayer.

Mind you, you won’t be needing it this season :lol:

Nice to see Sanchez scoring :wink:


I thought ESPN had the rights. Maybe the later rounds. A little disappointing but you can also stream most football or sport on
https://www.totalsportek.com/

I might try that BBC IPlayer. Who is your VPN provider? I use IP Vanish and its about $10Aus per month on 12 month contract. Might have to change.


This is a better site https://www.vipstand.se/football-live-sports-stream


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FA Cup 2018/19
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 9:21 am 
Offline
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Joined: Sun Dec 03, 2006 11:42 am
Posts: 16493
Millwall and Everton supporters involved in disgraceful scenes .

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footb ... -face.html


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FA Cup 2018/19
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 9:56 am 
Offline
Technical Director
Technical Director
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 6:31 pm
Posts: 42817
ozzie owl wrote:
Millwall and Everton supporters involved in disgraceful scenes .

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footb ... -face.html


You can set your clock by it.

Importantly, Millwall giant killers again. :D

_________________
Quote:
West Adelaide Soccer Club president Alex Alexandrou said the club was still in a position to be playing and training at the new ground either by the end of the 2015 season or in 2016.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FA Cup 2018/19
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 11:15 am 
Offline
Club Captain
Club Captain

Joined: Sat Apr 01, 2006 9:43 pm
Posts: 6818
you could've proven your claim by declaring it prior to the incident...not ex post facto.

so, Millwall's win is more important than peoples safety and health????


Last edited by MegaBonus on Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FA Cup 2018/19
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 11:23 am 
Offline
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Joined: Sun Dec 03, 2006 11:42 am
Posts: 16493
MegaBonus wrote:
you could've proven your claim by declaring it prior to the incident...not ex post facto.



It is sad that a great result is overshadowed by crowd trouble , no one surely defend that behaviour .


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FA Cup 2018/19
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 4:56 pm 
Offline
Technical Director
Technical Director
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 6:31 pm
Posts: 42817
MegaBonus wrote:
you could've proven your claim by declaring it prior to the incident...not ex post facto.

so, Millwall's win is more important than peoples safety and health????



Yes, all the people involved made a free decision to get involved.

_________________
Quote:
West Adelaide Soccer Club president Alex Alexandrou said the club was still in a position to be playing and training at the new ground either by the end of the 2015 season or in 2016.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FA Cup 2018/19
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:00 pm 
Offline
Technical Director
Technical Director
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 6:31 pm
Posts: 42817
ozzie owl wrote:
MegaBonus wrote:
you could've proven your claim by declaring it prior to the incident...not ex post facto.



It is sad that a great result is overshadowed by crowd trouble , no one surely defend that behaviour .



17,000 people and 100 decided to have a row away from.. the ground.. Likeminded people, no innocents involved. It happens most weeks, some just have their eyes closed.

Do we even know hey were Millwall/Everton fans? Do we know they attended the game?

_________________
Quote:
West Adelaide Soccer Club president Alex Alexandrou said the club was still in a position to be playing and training at the new ground either by the end of the 2015 season or in 2016.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FA Cup 2018/19
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:27 am 
Offline
Star Player
Star Player
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 10, 2006 4:42 pm
Posts: 2853
Nice One Cyril wrote:
haywood djablowme wrote:
Bloody got the Mancs in the morning but no TV coverage. Absolute joke, pay all this money for Foxtel and Optus Sports and don't get to watch my team

I watched it. Get a VPN for about $3 a month and stream it for free on BBC iPlayer.

Mind you, you won’t be needing it this season :lol:

Nice to see Sanchez scoring :wink:


Can you get a refund on that one now Cyril.. :wink:

_________________
SAASL SUNDAY PREMIER LEAGUE CHAMPION 2010 2011
SAASL CHALLENGE CUP WINNER 2008 2010 2011
SAASL CHAMPION OF CHAMPIONS WINNER 2010
SAASL CICHANOWSKI SHIELD WINNER 2009 2011 2012


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FA Cup 2018/19
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:42 am 
Offline
Technical Director
Technical Director
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 6:31 pm
Posts: 42817
Trouble at wolves v Shrewsbury - No major reporting, no condemnation from the owl bloke.

_________________
Quote:
West Adelaide Soccer Club president Alex Alexandrou said the club was still in a position to be playing and training at the new ground either by the end of the 2015 season or in 2016.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FA Cup 2018/19
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:26 am 
Offline
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:34 pm
Posts: 923
Poor Tottenham. No Harry , no win. Again.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FA Cup 2018/19
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:06 pm 
Offline
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Joined: Sun Dec 03, 2006 11:42 am
Posts: 16493
Very Sad to see that coins were thrown by Owls supporters at Stamford Bridge , I hope they are caught by cctv and cop lengthy bans.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FA Cup 2018/19
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:24 pm 
Offline
Technical Director
Technical Director
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 6:31 pm
Posts: 42817
ozzie owl wrote:
Very Sad to see that coins were thrown by Owls supporters at Stamford Bridge , I hope they are caught by cctv and cop lengthy bans.


Wow, the first time I've ever seen him accept that staff wed also have some trouble makers.

_________________
Quote:
West Adelaide Soccer Club president Alex Alexandrou said the club was still in a position to be playing and training at the new ground either by the end of the 2015 season or in 2016.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FA Cup 2018/19
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 2:17 pm 
Offline
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Joined: Fri Nov 10, 2006 4:54 pm
Posts: 12377
I am not passing judgment but i am throwing fuel to the fire and will let others discuss ;-).

Millwall could be in trouble for racist chanting.

_________________
DISCLAIMER: My posts are mine and not necessarily the view of any club, group or organisation I belong to.

Take my posts seriously at your peril.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FA Cup 2018/19
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 2:25 pm 
Offline
Technical Director
Technical Director
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 6:31 pm
Posts: 42817
I like being on top wrote:
I am not passing judgment but i am throwing fuel to the fire and will let others discuss ;-).

Millwall could be in trouble for racist chanting.



Not heard this one at all. What are people crying about this time?

_________________
Quote:
West Adelaide Soccer Club president Alex Alexandrou said the club was still in a position to be playing and training at the new ground either by the end of the 2015 season or in 2016.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FA Cup 2018/19
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 2:30 pm 
Offline
Technical Director
Technical Director
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 6:31 pm
Posts: 42817
God is an Englishman wrote:
I like being on top wrote:
I am not passing judgment but i am throwing fuel to the fire and will let others discuss ;-).

Millwall could be in trouble for racist chanting.



Not heard this one at all. What are people crying about this time?


Just seen it, hardly racist - Scouse isn't a race.

_________________
Quote:
West Adelaide Soccer Club president Alex Alexandrou said the club was still in a position to be playing and training at the new ground either by the end of the 2015 season or in 2016.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FA Cup 2018/19
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:30 am 
Offline
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Joined: Sun Dec 03, 2006 11:42 am
Posts: 16493
I like being on top wrote:
I am not passing judgment but i am throwing fuel to the fire and will let others discuss ;-).

Millwall could be in trouble for racist chanting.


Good to see FA to step in investigate the video posted over the racist chanting.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/20 ... up-everton


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FA Cup 2018/19
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:41 am 
Offline
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Joined: Sun Dec 03, 2006 11:42 am
Posts: 16493
FA Cup 5th Round Draw

Bristol City v Shrewsbury/Wolves

AFC Wimbledon v Millwall

Doncaster Rovers v Crystal Palace

Middlesbrough/Newport County v Manchester City

Chelsea v Manchester United

Swansea City v Barnet/Brentford

Portsmouth/QPR v Watford

Brighton/West Brom v Derby County


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FA Cup 2018/19
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:57 am 
Offline
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:17 pm
Posts: 1877
I like being on top wrote:
I am not passing judgment but i am throwing fuel to the fire and will let others discuss ;-).

Millwall could be in trouble for racist chanting.


Why, were they out of tune?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FA Cup 2018/19
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:25 am 
Offline
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:17 pm
Posts: 1877
ozzie owl wrote:
FA Cup 5th Round Draw

Bristol City v Shrewsbury/Wolves

AFC Wimbledon v Millwall

Doncaster Rovers v Crystal Palace

Middlesbrough/Newport County v Manchester City

Chelsea v Manchester United

Swansea City v Barnet/Brentford

Portsmouth/QPR v Watford

Brighton/West Brom v Derby County


Bet the FA were relieved west ham stuffed up against wimbledon


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FA Cup 2018/19
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:32 am 
Offline
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Joined: Sun Dec 03, 2006 11:42 am
Posts: 16493
N5 1BH wrote:
ozzie owl wrote:
FA Cup 5th Round Draw

Bristol City v Shrewsbury/Wolves

AFC Wimbledon v Millwall

Doncaster Rovers v Crystal Palace

Middlesbrough/Newport County v Manchester City

Chelsea v Manchester United

Swansea City v Barnet/Brentford

Portsmouth/QPR v Watford

Brighton/West Brom v Derby County


Bet the FA were relieved west ham stuffed up against wimbledon


Massive saving on policing costs as well.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FA Cup 2018/19
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:40 am 
Offline
Board Member
Board Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 04, 2006 12:40 pm
Posts: 52817
Location: Between the lake and the beach
ozzie owl wrote:
N5 1BH wrote:
ozzie owl wrote:
FA Cup 5th Round Draw

Bristol City v Shrewsbury/Wolves

AFC Wimbledon v Millwall

Doncaster Rovers v Crystal Palace

Middlesbrough/Newport County v Manchester City

Chelsea v Manchester United

Swansea City v Barnet/Brentford

Portsmouth/QPR v Watford

Brighton/West Brom v Derby County


Bet the FA were relieved west ham stuffed up against wimbledon


Massive saving on policing costs as well.


So just the usual smash ups at Wimbledon then.

_________________
Ignore this signature


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FA Cup 2018/19
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:21 pm 
Offline
Technical Director
Technical Director
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 6:31 pm
Posts: 42817
Bomber wrote:

So just the usual smash ups at Wimbledon then.


But no one is playing Wimbledon, they changed their name to MK Dons.

_________________
Quote:
West Adelaide Soccer Club president Alex Alexandrou said the club was still in a position to be playing and training at the new ground either by the end of the 2015 season or in 2016.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FA Cup 2018/19
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:13 am 
Offline
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Joined: Sun Dec 03, 2006 11:42 am
Posts: 16493
Millwall have closed a section of The Den to deal with problematic fans.


https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sport ... clash.html


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FA Cup 2018/19
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:22 am 
Offline
Board Member
Board Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 04, 2006 12:40 pm
Posts: 52817
Location: Between the lake and the beach
ozzie owl wrote:
Millwall have closed a section of The Den to deal with problematic fans.


https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sport ... clash.html


Cage

_________________
Ignore this signature


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FA Cup 2018/19
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:53 am 
Offline
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:34 pm
Posts: 923
Bomber wrote:
ozzie owl wrote:
Millwall have closed a section of The Den to deal with problematic fans.


https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sport ... clash.html


Cage

Will GIAE be there. If yes, can we stop him coming back. :D :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FA Cup 2018/19
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:37 pm 
Offline
Club Captain
Club Captain

Joined: Tue Oct 02, 2007 2:03 pm
Posts: 6484
Location: Campbelltown
eagleboy wrote:
Bomber wrote:
ozzie owl wrote:
Millwall have closed a section of The Den to deal with problematic fans.


https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sport ... clash.html


Cage

Will GIAE be there. If yes, can we stop him coming back. :D :lol:



Just lose the keys. :idea:

_________________
The older I get the better I was.


FOOTBALL IS LIFE
The Rest Is Just Details


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: FA Cup 2018/19
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:16 pm 
Offline
Technical Director
Technical Director
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 6:31 pm
Posts: 42817
Sorry to disappoint you but I go into the block next to this.
I love this idea, close a section at a ground that doesn't sell out anyway.

Oh no, the hardship.

However, we should have told the FA to shiraz off. We did nothing wrong.

_________________
Quote:
West Adelaide Soccer Club president Alex Alexandrou said the club was still in a position to be playing and training at the new ground either by the end of the 2015 season or in 2016.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 11 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group