Transfer rumors

The forum is for discussion of club football outside Australia and national team football Please do not post any offensive or malicious comments.

Moderators: BillShankly, arxidi, ruud, Judge Judy, Forum Admins

neymar2019
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Transfer rumors

Post by neymar2019 »

How Barcelona will attempt to re-sign Neymar from PSG :arrow:
The move shocked the Spanish champions, with Gerard Pique claiming Neymar would be staying at the Nou Camp just before the move was completed.

Messi told:"I think it is complicated how Neymar would leave PSG. We would love to have him back, as a player and for the dressing room. We're friends, we had some good experiences together and others not so much. But PSG are not going to let Neymar walk away."

Neymar, 26, scored 105 goals in 186 appearances for Barcelona between 2013 and 2017 before completing a world-record move to PSG in the summer of 2017.

The Brazilian has netted 44 times in 49 appearances for PSG since his arrival, but suggestions that the attacker is unsettled in France have gathered pace in recent months.

Luka Modric is the new Golden Ball, The winner of this Golden Ball will end a decade of duopoly between Leo Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo, with five awards each since Kaká reached the prized trophy in 2007.

Old Master
Team Manager
Team Manager

Re: Transfer rumors

Post by Old Master »

neymar2019 wrote:How Barcelona will attempt to re-sign Neymar from PSG :arrow:
The move shocked the Spanish champions, with Gerard Pique claiming Neymar would be staying at the Nou Camp just before the move was completed.

Messi told:"I think it is complicated how Neymar would leave PSG. We would love to have him back, as a player and for the dressing room. We're friends, we had some good experiences together and others not so much. But PSG are not going to let Neymar walk away."

Neymar, 26, scored 105 goals in 186 appearances for Barcelona between 2013 and 2017 before completing a world-record move to PSG in the summer of 2017.

The Brazilian has netted 44 times in 49 appearances for PSG since his arrival, but suggestions that the attacker is unsettled in France have gathered pace in recent months.

Has Neymar manged to overcome his balance problems yet, poor lad? :lol:
The older I get the better I was.

FOOTBALL IS LIFE
The Rest Is Just Details

ozzie owl
Coach
Coach

Re: Transfer rumors

Post by ozzie owl »

Hudson- Odoi keen to leave Chelsea and go to Bayern Munich

Good to see Jadon Sancho ecouraging him.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footb ... ollow.html