FA Cup 2024

The forum is for discussion of club football outside Australia and national team football Please do not post any offensive or malicious comments.

Moderators: BillShankly, arxidi, ruud, Judge Judy, Forum Admins

ozzie owl
Coach
Coach

FA Cup 2024

Post by ozzie owl »

4th Round Draw

Watford v Southampton

Blackburn Rovers v Wrexham

Bournemouth v Swansea City

West Brom v Brentford or Wolves

West Ham or Bristol City v Nottingham Forest or Blackpool

Leicester City v Hull City or Birmingham City

Sheffield Wednesday v Coventry City

Chelsea v Aston Villa

Ipswich Town v Maidstone United

Liverpool v Norwich City or Bristol Rovers

Tottenham Hotspur v Manchester City

Leeds United v Plymouth Argyle

Crystal Palace or Everton v Luton Town or Bolton Wanderers

Newport County or Eastleigh v Manchester United

Sheffield United v Brighton & Hove Albion

Fulham v Newcastle United

theorakle
Star Player
Star Player

Re: FA Cup 2024

Post by theorakle »

i wonder which man u side will turn up on the day, :?: :?: :?:

theorakle
Star Player
Star Player

Post by theorakle »

theorakle wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 10:07 pm i wonder which man u side will turn up on the day, :?: :?: :?:
it must be hard for ten hag, its not his fault all man u players are over paid, if they dont feel like exerting themselves on the day, they wont, they are all millionaires and it must be hard giving millionaires orders and telling what to do if they dont want, perhaps he should play the academy lads who will play for the shirt or send them on long punishing runs the day after they play crap like they did at brentford, report at dawn, if they win well they can piss on as much as they like, OR, JUST PAY THEM WHEN THEY WIN OR 20`per cent for a draw, PERHAPS sir alex could make ten hag a gift of his hairdrier,HOPE YOU READ THIS SIR JIM AND SIR DAVE, cheers, :wave:

Michael
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Michael »

theorakle wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 10:24 pm
theorakle wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 10:07 pm i wonder which man u side will turn up on the day, :?: :?: :?:
it must be hard for ten hag, its not his fault all man u players are over paid, if they dont feel like exerting themselves on the day, they wont, they are all millionaires and it must be hard giving millionaires orders and telling what to do if they dont want, perhaps he should play the academy lads who will play for the shirt or send them on long punishing runs the day after they play crap like they did at brentford, report at dawn, if they win well they can piss on as much as they like, OR, JUST PAY THEM WHEN THEY WIN OR 20`per cent for a draw, PERHAPS sir alex could make ten hag a gift of his hairdrier,HOPE YOU READ THIS SIR JIM AND SIR DAVE, cheers, :wave:
stop smoking crack
Sáncte Míchael Archángele, defénde nos in proélio, cóntra nequítiam et insídias diáboli ésto præsídium.

theorakle
Star Player
Star Player

Post by theorakle »

Michael wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 1:45 pm
stop smoking crack
hey, just my opinion as a lifelong fan, we were spoilt by matt busby and sir alex, but dont blame ten hag, see how he goes next season ok, :roll:

The Bourne Identity
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by The Bourne Identity »

It was Stockport County last time.
I can't put my finger on it but I think my avatar looks like Jay Walking.

theorakle
Star Player
Star Player

Post by theorakle »

The Bourne Identity wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 4:15 am It was Stockport County last time.
i was born in stockport, i had a trial for them when i was 16, i support seaford as well, so what, :wtf:

bloodypassit
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by bloodypassit »

theorakle wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 12:10 am
hey, just my opinion as a lifelong fan, we were spoilt by matt busby and sir alex, but dont blame ten hag, see how he goes next season ok, :roll:
Why not Sir Matt Busby ???? Seems like the only way Man U win anything is with Scottish leadership

theorakle
Star Player
Star Player

Post by theorakle »

bloodypassit wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 1:50 pm
Why not Sir Matt Busby ???? Seems like the only way Man U win anything is with Scottish leadership
oh sorry mr passit my error, sir matt busby god bless him and sir bobby and sir jim, ok now,cheers, :wave:

theorakle
Star Player
Star Player

Post by theorakle »

Michael wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 1:45 pm
stop smoking crack
im sure roy keane would do something like the above, ;-)

eagleboy
Star Player
Star Player

Post by eagleboy »

VAR saves Man United. :x

Nice One Cyril
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Nice One Cyril »

eagleboy wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:21 am VAR saves Man United. :x
Mixed feelings about this one, it does seem a bit soulless, but offside is offside and if it goes against United we're all cheering.
Victor Meldrew wrote:A decent govt..... like uk. :lol:
"The game is about glory, doing things in style and with a flourish, going out and beating the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower

ozzie owl
Coach
Coach

Post by ozzie owl »

What an unbelievable semi final .

Despite the FA trying to destroy it, the magic of the cup lives on.