"GO YOU REDS"

It is currently Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:26 am

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Maplestory M Mesos Is Far Ahead Of Other Games
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2018 4:38 pm 
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

And I think cap damage is way too large. I thought a decrease cap is needed and slightly nerf boss HP, not climbing with the lower cap because people can still solo end-game boss. They're end-game after all, but we could make a problem mode between ordinary and chaos boss.Pretty much my thought about pay2win aspect and this current cap damage.Your thought guys about it? Do you think cap harm is fine buy MaplestoryM Mesos ? How is the pay2win aspect for you? Yay I made a shorter and more precise thread.Maplestory The Marvel Machine (Bossing Destroyer) is Back

This is not a rant, this is just my true opinion of an important aspect of this brilliant game, the value of these items in Maple Story gets totally destroyed with all the upcoming Marvel Machine.

One of the most appealing things in this sport is, bossing, with buddies, guildies however a strong point of bossing is that the income it provides, the oil of these runs, which an awesome thing that I think many of maplers (funded or even not financed players) loves is gollux, performing gollux everyday amassing gollux items little by little each day, we need more things such as gollux from the game.

So you can see that MC is practically giving everything the player aims forplayers and gamers are having less meaning of bossing everyday as it is useless to boss from the game right now, by way of instance, CRA items worth almost nothing, Superior Items will decrease even more, and Tyrant Boots requires a hard work of 70 coins moving every week, it is going to be very cheap increasingly after every MC release, and the Cloaks are already more cheaper than the NX thing PSOK (Platinum Karma) itself.

More product of games at Mmogo!If you want to buy,welcome to https://www.mmogo.com/Maplestory-m/Mesos.html !