"GO YOU REDS"

It is currently Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:06 pm

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 129 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: How are you watching the World Cup?
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:44 pm 
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

The lack of activity on this forum in the world cup threads demonstrates why this country will never be strong in football. There is no passion for the game here.
You don't see kids playing in the streets or parks. The latter are desolate empty places through most of the year.

Last edited by zzz on Wed Jun 27, 2018 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 4:35 pm 
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Even if there were no drop outs i would still be in trouble with an average sped of 2.6 mbps,my area gets the NBN around September.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:22 pm 
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

zzz wrote:
The lack of activity on this forum in the world cup threads demonstrates why this country will never be strong in football. There is no passion for the game here.
You don't see kids playing in the streets or parks. The latter are desolate empty places through most of the year.

You talk more rubbish than me, GIAE, OO, NOC and OM added together. Well done!

Take my posts seriously at your peril.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:45 pm 
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

I found new cool tool, it have apps and everything...

Live football scores - statisticsports.com

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 2:05 am 
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

I was stuck at first in Oman as no english broadcasting channel is available, then a friend of mine suggested me VPN and i looked on the internet, find this guide It helped. https://www.reviewsdir.com/watch-fifa-w ... ve-online/

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:17 pm 
Star Player
Star Player

predrag wrote:
I am not looking forward to going back to optus for all the round of 16 games.

Not a problem anymore. Octopus took out full-page advertisements in all newspapers - issuing a grovelling apology and advising the population that all games will be on SBS.

I wonder how all those advertising on Optus felt, or those companies having adverts in the pipeline.
Actually, no I don’t. Those bandwagoners just climbed on to try to sell us stuff. They couldn’t give a faark about the game.

What is a worry though is if this Optus disaster puts people and pubs off subscribing for the new EPL season. It could make the wonderful EPL full of World stars even more invisible in Australia.

On Saturday the little girl in the Rundle Mall Optus Office couldn’t tell us if we’re getting a partial refund for the early World Cup faarkups on our home fetch box. She said to call Singapore on Monday. Hope I can understand them.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:23 pm 
Squad Player
Squad Player

Con M wrote:
On Saturday the little girl in the Rundle Mall Optus Office couldn’t tell us if we’re getting a partial refund for the early World Cup faarkups on our home fetch box. She said to call Singapore on Monday. Hope I can understand them.

You are a patronising balloon knot aren’t you

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:22 am 
Star Player
Star Player

Raich Carter wrote:
Con M wrote:
Get faarked, Riach you biatch. She was short.

Now, how about discussing Optus’s faark ups ya jerk. Or are you defending the indefensible like that other forumite?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:16 am 
Squad Player
Squad Player

Con M wrote:
Raich Carter wrote:
Con M wrote:
Get faarked, Riach you biatch. She was short.

Now, how about discussing Optus’s faark ups ya jerk. Or are you defending the indefensible like that other forumite?

Do you only take your meds during daylight hours??

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:39 am 
Star Player
Star Player

Raich Carter wrote:

Riach ya biatch, I thought I told you to go and fornicate yourself if you’re not prepared to discuss the issue. Are you defending the indefensible Optus faarkup like the other forumite, or aren’t you? Try and answer the question!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:49 am 
Technical Director
Technical Director

Con M wrote:
Raich Carter wrote:

Riach ya biatch, I thought I told you to go and fornicate yourself if you’re not prepared to discuss the issue. Are you defending the indefensible Optus faarkup like the other forumite, or aren’t you? Try and answer the question!

Not had a problem with my Optus at all.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:01 pm 
Squad Player
Squad Player

Con M wrote:
Raich Carter wrote:

Optus was not the source of my comment, it was your patronising comment about the Optus staff and inferred racist comment re Singapore. I can't see your point of view as unlike you I can't get my head that far up my own muscat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:51 pm 
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Con M wrote:

School of Old Master and theorakle.

Patronising twat.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:02 pm 
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Optus was my saviour this morning.

All live games I have watched through Optus but the ones I have watched on delay I have recorded on SBS, as I have found fast forwarding the stream not as quick as the Foxtel fast forwarding(through IQ3).

I somehow screwed up and didn't record the program after the Spain game, I did the one after that :-(. So as the 5th penalty was about to be taken my recording finished. Luckily the top notch Optus Fetch App had the full highlights on demand so I got to watch the whole penalty shootout 'as live'.

SBS don't offer that so easily.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:18 pm 
Technical Director
Technical Director

Allez Allez Allez wrote:

All live games I have watched through Optus but the ones I have watched on delay I have recorded on SBS, as I have found fast forwarding the stream not as quick as the Foxtel fast forwarding(through IQ3).

I somehow screwed up and didn't record the program after the Spain game, I did the one after that :-(. So as the 5th penalty was about to be taken my recording finished. Luckily the top notch Optus Fetch App had the full highlights on demand so I got to watch the whole penalty shootout 'as live'.

I'm the other way round, live on SBS. Use the app to watch the games that I haven't seen.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:19 pm 
Board Member
Board Member

Allez Allez Allez wrote:

Next World Cup see if Old Master's mate can hook you up to the latest and greatest satellite coverage. :wink:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:21 pm 
Technical Director
Technical Director

Bomber wrote:
Allez Allez Allez wrote:

Next World Cup see if Old Master's mate can hook you up to the latest and greatest aerial coverage. :wink:

I corrected for you.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:22 pm 
Board Member
Board Member

God is an Englishman wrote:
Bomber wrote:
Allez Allez Allez wrote:

Next World Cup see if Old Master's mate can hook you up to the latest and greatest aerial coverage. :wink:

I corrected for you.

Imagine if he moved to Aldinga!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:38 pm 
Star Player
Star Player

Raich Carter wrote:
Optus was not the source of my comment, it was your patronising comment about the Optus staff and inferred racist comment re Singapore. I can't see your point of view as unlike you I can't get my head that far up my own muscat
ya faarkin’ idiot, Riach ya biatch. Ya just don’t get it, do ya? The girl @ Rundle Mall was nice enough but couldn’t help. She was short. That’s not defamatory or anything about her being vertically-challenged.

As for a racist comment re Singapore, ya faarkin’ wanker - ask around - they are difficult to understand. That’s all. That’s not defamatory. That’s not racist. Their command of the English language can be awful, which makes their service awful.

Now, here’s the real issue, wanker! Are you defending the indefensible like Allez New Name Not Needed, or aren’t you? Wanker!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:44 pm 
Squad Player
Squad Player

Con M wrote:
Raich Carter wrote:
ya faarkin’ idiot, Riach ya biatch. Ya just don’t get it, do ya? The girl @ Rundle Mall was nice enough but couldn’t help. She was short. That’s not defamatory or anything about her being vertically-challenged.

As for a racist comment re Singapore, ya faarkin’ wanker - ask around - they are difficult to understand. That’s all. That’s not defamatory. That’s not racist. Their command of the English language can be awful, which makes their service awful.

Now, here’s the real issue, wanker! Are you defending the indefensible like Allez New Name Not Needed, or aren’t you? Wanker!

Listen you gravy stained piece of dogshite....no your not worth it. Ive had no problem with optus - Answered, now trot off back to class

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:44 pm 
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Bomber wrote:
Allez Allez Allez wrote:

Next World Cup see if Old Master's mate can hook you up to the latest and greatest satellite coverage. :wink:

I actually heard OM celebrating the 4th goal. He is watching the 1966 WC from his mate - they think it's the current world cup.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:46 pm 
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Con M wrote:
Raich Carter wrote:

Don't take your anger out on me. And for the record Singapore people are one of the 'easiest' Asian countries to understand. Often easier than Greeks and Italians born here.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:51 pm 
Technical Director
Technical Director

Con M wrote:
Raich Carter wrote:

Been to Singapore many times, worked in Singapore for a while. Very easy to understand, in fact easier than a lot of Cambelltown residents.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:53 pm 
Star Player
Star Player

Raich Carter wrote:
Con M wrote:
Raich Carter wrote:

Listen you gravy stained piece of dogshite....no your not worth it. Ive had no problem with optus - Answered, now trot off back to class

Well many others have had many problems, crap artist. Don’t ya read? Your Optus have taken out full-page ads full of grovelling apologies and conceding they had to hand over all remaining games of the people’s World Cup, ya throw-away piece of dirt, ya piece of excrement. Now, repeat, go and fornicate yourself shithead!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:02 pm 
Club Captain
Club Captain

:lol: passion :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:12 pm 
Board Member
Board Member

Raich (sponsored by Optus) v ConM (sponsored by Singapore airlines) - next NPL match of the round! Time and kick off please. :idea:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:22 pm 
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Allez Allez Allez wrote:
Don't take your anger out on me. And for the record Singapore people are one of the 'easiest' Asian countries to understand. Often easier than Greeks and Italians born here.

:lol:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:20 am 
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Bomber wrote:
Raich (sponsored by Optus) v ConM (sponsored by Singapore airlines) - next NPL match of the round! Time and kick off please. :idea:

I think the date and time is up on Blue Eagles' sign at the entrance.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:26 am 
Club Captain
Club Captain

Juventino wrote:
Bomber wrote:

I think the date and time is up on Blue Eagles' sign at the entrance.

Fuckenell :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:18 pm 
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Has anyone heard if the OM's new technology has worked or did he just watch SBS.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 129 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next