How are you watching the World Cup?

The forum is for discussion of club football outside Australia and national team football Please do not post any offensive or malicious comments.

Moderators: BillShankly, arxidi, ruud, Judge Judy, Forum Admins

zzz
Star Player
Star Player

Re: How are you watching the World Cup?

Post by zzz »

The lack of activity on this forum in the world cup threads demonstrates why this country will never be strong in football. There is no passion for the game here.
You don't see kids playing in the streets or parks. The latter are desolate empty places through most of the year.
Last edited by zzz on Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

predrag
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by predrag »

Even if there were no drop outs i would still be in trouble with an average sped of 2.6 mbps,my area gets the NBN around September.

Victoria's Secret
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Victoria's Secret »

zzz wrote:The lack of activity on this forum in the world cup threads demonstrates why this country will never be strong in football. There is no passion for the game here.
You don't see kids playing in the streets or parks. The latter are desolate empty places through most of the year.
You talk more rubbish than me, GIAE, OO, NOC and OM added together. Well done!

keberteet
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by keberteet »

I found new cool tool, it have apps and everything...

Live football scores - statisticsports.com

Joshua_Alger
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by Joshua_Alger »

I was stuck at first in Oman as no english broadcasting channel is available, then a friend of mine suggested me VPN and i looked on the internet, find this guide It helped. https://www.reviewsdir.com/watch-fifa-w ... ve-online/

Con M
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Con M »

predrag wrote:I am not looking forward to going back to optus for all the round of 16 games.
Not a problem anymore. Octopus took out full-page advertisements in all newspapers - issuing a grovelling apology and advising the population that all games will be on SBS.

I wonder how all those advertising on Optus felt, or those companies having adverts in the pipeline.
Actually, no I don’t. Those bandwagoners just climbed on to try to sell us stuff. They couldn’t give a faark about the game.

What is a worry though is if this Optus disaster puts people and pubs off subscribing for the new EPL season. It could make the wonderful EPL full of World stars even more invisible in Australia.

On Saturday the little girl in the Rundle Mall Optus Office couldn’t tell us if we’re getting a partial refund for the early World Cup faarkups on our home fetch box. She said to call Singapore on Monday. Hope I can understand them.

Raich Carter
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Raich Carter »

Con M wrote: On Saturday the little girl in the Rundle Mall Optus Office couldn’t tell us if we’re getting a partial refund for the early World Cup faarkups on our home fetch box. She said to call Singapore on Monday. Hope I can understand them.

You are a patronising balloon knot aren’t you
When I am king, you will be first against the wall
With your opinion which is of no consequence at all

Con M
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Con M »

Raich Carter wrote:
Con M wrote: You are a patronising balloon knot aren’t you
Get faarked, Riach you biatch. She was short.

Now, how about discussing Optus’s faark ups ya jerk. Or are you defending the indefensible like that other forumite?

Raich Carter
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Raich Carter »

Con M wrote:
Raich Carter wrote:
Con M wrote: You are a patronising balloon knot aren’t you
Get faarked, Riach you biatch. She was short.

Now, how about discussing Optus’s faark ups ya jerk. Or are you defending the indefensible like that other forumite?
Do you only take your meds during daylight hours??

Con M
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Con M »

Raich Carter wrote: Do you only take your meds during daylight hours??
Riach ya biatch, I thought I told you to go and fornicate yourself if you’re not prepared to discuss the issue. Are you defending the indefensible Optus faarkup like the other forumite, or aren’t you? Try and answer the question!

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

Post by God is an Englishman »

Con M wrote:
Riach ya biatch, I thought I told you to go and fornicate yourself if you’re not prepared to discuss the issue. Are you defending the indefensible Optus faarkup like the other forumite, or aren’t you? Try and answer the question!
Not had a problem with my Optus at all.

Raich Carter
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Raich Carter »

Con M wrote:
Optus was not the source of my comment, it was your patronising comment about the Optus staff and inferred racist comment re Singapore. I can't see your point of view as unlike you I can't get my head that far up my own muscat

Clem Fandango
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Clem Fandango »

Con M wrote:On Saturday the little girl in the Rundle Mall Optus Office couldn’t tell us if we’re getting a partial refund for the early World Cup faarkups on our home fetch box. She said to call Singapore on Monday. Hope I can understand them.
School of Old Master and theorakle.

Patronising twat.
Grosso, can you hear me?

Victoria's Secret
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Optus was my saviour this morning.

All live games I have watched through Optus but the ones I have watched on delay I have recorded on SBS, as I have found fast forwarding the stream not as quick as the Foxtel fast forwarding(through IQ3).

I somehow screwed up and didn't record the program after the Spain game, I did the one after that :-(. So as the 5th penalty was about to be taken my recording finished. Luckily the top notch Optus Fetch App had the full highlights on demand so I got to watch the whole penalty shootout 'as live'.

SBS don't offer that so easily.

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

Allez Allez Allez wrote:Optus was my saviour this morning.

All live games I have watched through Optus but the ones I have watched on delay I have recorded on SBS, as I have found fast forwarding the stream not as quick as the Foxtel fast forwarding(through IQ3).

I somehow screwed up and didn't record the program after the Spain game, I did the one after that :-(. So as the 5th penalty was about to be taken my recording finished. Luckily the top notch Optus Fetch App had the full highlights on demand so I got to watch the whole penalty shootout 'as live'.

I'm the other way round, live on SBS. Use the app to watch the games that I haven't seen.

Bomber
Vice Chairman
Vice Chairman

Post by Bomber »

Next World Cup see if Old Master's mate can hook you up to the latest and greatest satellite coverage. :wink:
Ignore this signature

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

Bomber wrote:

Next World Cup see if Old Master's mate can hook you up to the latest and greatest aerial coverage. :wink:
I corrected for you.

Bomber
Vice Chairman
Vice Chairman

Post by Bomber »

God is an Englishman wrote:
Bomber wrote:

Next World Cup see if Old Master's mate can hook you up to the latest and greatest aerial coverage. :wink:
I corrected for you.
Imagine if he moved to Aldinga!
Ignore this signature

Con M
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Con M »

Raich Carter wrote: Optus was not the source of my comment, it was your patronising comment about the Optus staff and inferred racist comment re Singapore. I can't see your point of view as unlike you I can't get my head that far up my own muscat
ya faarkin’ idiot, Riach ya biatch. Ya just don’t get it, do ya? The girl @ Rundle Mall was nice enough but couldn’t help. She was short. That’s not defamatory or anything about her being vertically-challenged.

As for a racist comment re Singapore, ya faarkin’ wanker - ask around - they are difficult to understand. That’s all. That’s not defamatory. That’s not racist. Their command of the English language can be awful, which makes their service awful.

Now, here’s the real issue, wanker! Are you defending the indefensible like Allez New Name Not Needed, or aren’t you? Wanker!

Raich Carter
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Raich Carter »

Con M wrote:
Raich Carter wrote: Optus was not the source of my comment, it was your patronising comment about the Optus staff and inferred racist comment re Singapore. I can't see your point of view as unlike you I can't get my head that far up my own muscat
ya faarkin’ idiot, Riach ya biatch. Ya just don’t get it, do ya? The girl @ Rundle Mall was nice enough but couldn’t help. She was short. That’s not defamatory or anything about her being vertically-challenged.

As for a racist comment re Singapore, ya faarkin’ wanker - ask around - they are difficult to understand. That’s all. That’s not defamatory. That’s not racist. Their command of the English language can be awful, which makes their service awful.

Now, here’s the real issue, wanker! Are you defending the indefensible like Allez New Name Not Needed, or aren’t you? Wanker!
Listen you gravy stained piece of dogshite....no your not worth it. Ive had no problem with optus - Answered, now trot off back to class

Victoria's Secret
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Bomber wrote:

Next World Cup see if Old Master's mate can hook you up to the latest and greatest satellite coverage. :wink:
I actually heard OM celebrating the 4th goal. He is watching the 1966 WC from his mate - they think it's the current world cup.

Victoria's Secret
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Con M wrote:

Don't take your anger out on me. And for the record Singapore people are one of the 'easiest' Asian countries to understand. Often easier than Greeks and Italians born here.

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

Con M wrote:

Been to Singapore many times, worked in Singapore for a while. Very easy to understand, in fact easier than a lot of Cambelltown residents.

Con M
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Con M »

Raich Carter wrote:
Con M wrote:

Listen you gravy stained piece of dogshite....no your not worth it. Ive had no problem with optus - Answered, now trot off back to class
Well many others have had many problems, crap artist. Don’t ya read? Your Optus have taken out full-page ads full of grovelling apologies and conceding they had to hand over all remaining games of the people’s World Cup, ya throw-away piece of dirt, ya piece of excrement. Now, repeat, go and fornicate yourself shithead!

GaylyColouredStumps
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by GaylyColouredStumps »

:lol: passion :lol:
These users thanked the author Sunny Vanilla for the post:
Old Master, johndedes, theorakle, ozzie owl, suzie, thewabster, Za Dom Spremni

Bomber
Vice Chairman
Vice Chairman

Post by Bomber »

Raich (sponsored by Optus) v ConM (sponsored by Singapore airlines) - next NPL match of the round! Time and kick off please. :idea:
Ignore this signature

Clem Fandango
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Clem Fandango »

Allez Allez Allez wrote:Don't take your anger out on me. And for the record Singapore people are one of the 'easiest' Asian countries to understand. Often easier than Greeks and Italians born here.
:lol:
Grosso, can you hear me?

Juventino
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Juventino »

Bomber wrote:Raich (sponsored by Optus) v ConM (sponsored by Singapore airlines) - next NPL match of the round! Time and kick off please. :idea:
I think the date and time is up on Blue Eagles' sign at the entrance.

GaylyColouredStumps
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by GaylyColouredStumps »

Juventino wrote:
Bomber wrote:Raich (sponsored by Optus) v ConM (sponsored by Singapore airlines) - next NPL match of the round! Time and kick off please. :idea:
I think the date and time is up on Blue Eagles' sign at the entrance.
Fuckenell :lol: :lol: :lol:
These users thanked the author Sunny Vanilla for the post:
Old Master, johndedes, theorakle, ozzie owl, suzie, thewabster, Za Dom Spremni

eagleboy
Star Player
Star Player

Post by eagleboy »

Has anyone heard if the OM's new technology has worked or did he just watch SBS.