Rhian Brewster

The forum is for discussion of club football outside Australia and national team football Please do not post any offensive or malicious comments.

Moderators: BillShankly, arxidi, ruud, Judge Judy, Forum Admins

Old Master
Team Manager
Team Manager

Re: Rhian Brewster

Post by Old Master »

I couldn't believe I was watching an England team playing such good Football. :D

I was going to go bed at half-time, as I honestly thought there would be no way back for England, but the goal just before half-time changed my mind, glad it did.

The future is definitely looking brighter now, but the FA's board still have time to Fook it all up.
The older I get the better I was.

FOOTBALL IS LIFE
The Rest Is Just Details

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

Post by God is an Englishman »

Old Master wrote:I couldn't believe I was watching an England team playing such good Football. :D

I was going to go bed at half-time, as I honestly thought there would be no way back for England, but the goal just before half-time changed my mind, glad it did.

The future is definitely looking brighter now, but the FA's board still have time to Fook it all up.
When was the last time you watched the senior national side?

ozzie owl
Coach
Coach

Post by ozzie owl »

Old Master wrote:I couldn't believe I was watching an England team playing such good Football. :D

Given the power of the EPL clubs , not much the FA can do ensure the young English talent get game time. I

Old Master
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Old Master »

God is an Englishman wrote:

The most recent International.

FOOTBALL IS LIFE
The Rest Is Just Details

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

Old Master wrote:

The most recent International.
So you would have seen a team playing in the same manner as the Under 17's did the other night then?

Old Master
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Old Master »

The future is definitely looking brighter now, but the FA's board still have time to Fook it all up.[/quote]

When was the last time you watched the senior national side?[/quote]

The most recent International.[/quote]

So you would have seen a team playing in the same manner as the Under 17's did the other night then?[/quote]

I would say 'trying' to play in the same manner, as they are still quite away from getting it right.

But they are definitely improving at last. :D

FOOTBALL IS LIFE
The Rest Is Just Details

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

Old Master wrote:I would say 'trying' to play in the same manner, as they are still quite away from getting it right.

I don't care how they play, as long as they win.

If they're going to lose then let's lose playing football the way it should be played - HARD AND FAST!

Old Master
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Old Master »

Old Master wrote:I would say 'trying' to play in the same manner, as they are still quite away from getting it right.

If they're going to lose then let's lose playing football the way it should be played - HARD AND FAST!

That is exactly why they kept losing for so long, now they are learning to play Football the same way everyone else has been doing since 1966, and now they are winning again. Get it?

FOOTBALL IS LIFE
The Rest Is Just Details

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

Old Master wrote:

That is exactly why they kept losing for so long, now they are learning to play Football the same way everyone else has been doing since 1966, and now they are winning again. Get it?
You need to take your tablets and read my comment again

Old Master
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Old Master »

But they are definitely improving at last. :D[/quote]

If they're going to lose then let's lose playing football the way it should be played - HARD AND FAST![/quote]

That is exactly why they kept losing for so long, now they are learning to play Football the same way everyone else has been doing since 1966, and now they are winning again. Get it?[/quote]

You need to take your tablets and read my comment again[/quote]

My tablets are working fine, perhaps you need a new prescription and re-read my post?

FOOTBALL IS LIFE
The Rest Is Just Details

Victoria's Secret
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Victoria's Secret »

Old Master wrote:But they are definitely improving at last. :D

If they're going to lose then let's lose playing football the way it should be played - HARD AND FAST![/quote]

That is exactly why they kept losing for so long, now they are learning to play Football the same way everyone else has been doing since 1966, and now they are winning again. Get it?[/quote]

You need to take your tablets and read my comment again[/quote]

My tablets are working fine, perhaps you need a new prescription and re-read my post?[/quote]
so you are not a real football man, just a fair weather suppoorter, you were going to bed as they were losing.

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

Old Master wrote:My tablets are working fine, perhaps you need a new prescription and re-read my post?
So then you are saying that England keep losing because if they know they would lose then they go out playing hard and fast football. That makes no sense, how can you keep losing because of something when the I said the pre-requisite of playing in that way was knowing they would lose.

Old Master
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Old Master »

Old Master wrote:My tablets are working fine, perhaps you need a new prescription and re-read my post?
So then you are saying that England keep losing because if they know they would lose then they go out playing hard and fast football. That makes no sense, how can you keep losing because of something when the I said the pre-requisite of playing in that way was knowing they would lose.

I agree, what you have just written does not make sense. :shock:

What I am saying is that England played the hard and fast style for so long everyone else worked out how to deal with it - that is why they kept losing. :roll:

Now they have started to catch up with the rest of the world they are doing much better and being nore consistent.

FOOTBALL IS LIFE
The Rest Is Just Details

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

Old Master wrote:

I agree, what you have just written does not make sense. :shock:

What I am saying is that England played the hard and fast style for so long everyone else worked out how to deal with it - that is why they kept losing. :roll:

Now they have started to catch up with the rest of the world they are doing much better and being nore consistent.
Your pills aren't working again, back to the docs. Or you can't read.

Which is it?