Ronaldo to leave Real Madrid?

The forum is for discussion of club football outside Australia and national team football Please do not post any offensive or malicious comments.

Moderators: BillShankly, arxidi, ruud, Judge Judy, Forum Admins

thebeautifulgame
Squad Player
Squad Player

Ronaldo to leave Real Madrid?

Post by thebeautifulgame »

Cristiano Ronaldo is reportedly sad and upset about a tax fraud case, so much so that he is seriously considering leaving Real. -would appear that he may be looking for a way out. Just a coincidence that Man. U. are planning big for the coming season but surely not on one player! Can't see him going to China even though they could probably afford him. The big stumbling block would be the transfer fee as he is contracted to Real until 2021, not to mention the massive wages.
Don't think that America would fit so he either stays put or one of the English giants comes calling. Paris St Germain an outside bet but I think the 'Special One' at Man.U. would be willing to move heaven and earth to get him if the player is available.

Old Master
Team Manager
Team Manager

Re: Ronaldo to leave Real Madrid?

Post by Old Master »

thebeautifulgame wrote:Cristiano Ronaldo is reportedly sad and upset about a tax fraud case, so much so that he is seriously considering leaving Real. -would appear that he may be looking for a way out. Just a coincidence that Man. U. are planning big for the coming season but surely not on one player! Can't see him going to China even though they could probably afford him. The big stumbling block would be the transfer fee as he is contracted to Real until 2021, not to mention the massive wages.
Don't think that America would fit so he either stays put or one of the English giants comes calling. Paris St Germain an outside bet but I think the 'Special One' at Man.U. would be willing to move heaven and earth to get him if the player is available.

I don't think there is a rich club in the world that would fail to think about him if the rumour is true.
The older I get the better I was.

FOOTBALL IS LIFE
The Rest Is Just Details

footballFan22
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by footballFan22 »

he will leave Real Madrit sooner or later, anyway no one helped him from the team. Koln from Germany offered him a life supply of beer if he agree to play for them. The manager called the biggest newspaper and he asked them if they can post image of Ronaldo in Portugal t-shirt instead of Real Madrid outfit- I read in online. I believe he will go to Germany or England( that's because they have money and can afford it)

Old Master
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Old Master »

footballFan22 wrote:he will leave Real Madrit sooner or later, anyway no one helped him from the team. Koln from Germany offered him a life supply of beer if he agree to play for them. The manager called the biggest newspaper and he asked them if they can post image of Ronaldo in Portugal t-shirt instead of Real Madrid outfit- I read in online. I believe he will go to Germany or England( that's because they have money and can afford it)

Wouldn't it be funny if he went to Barca to play with Messi?
The older I get the better I was.

FOOTBALL IS LIFE
The Rest Is Just Details

Anek
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by Anek »

It would be very interesting if he go in Barcelona :)

ozzie owl
Coach
Coach

Post by ozzie owl »

How many clubs could afford him?