"GO YOU REDS"

It is currently Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:37 pm

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 227 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Championship Season 2017/18
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:46 pm 
Offline
Club Captain
Club Captain

Joined: Tue Oct 02, 2007 2:03 pm
Posts: 6405
Location: Campbelltown
The game was excellent but the Red card was right and Leeds have got to stop these stupid Red cards (3 reds in 3 matches) or they'll slide out of contention for the playoffs.
Millwall played a very simple game plan and frustrated Leeds, who almost pulled off an unlikely comeback win but allowed their opponents to recover and score two late goals.
Millwall never allowed themselves to be broken and deserved their win.

_________________
The older I get the better I was.


FOOTBALL IS LIFE
The Rest Is Just Details


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Championship Season 2017/18
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:40 pm 
Offline
Squad Player
Squad Player
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2007 1:49 pm
Posts: 1243
absolutely dire....even their supporter thinks is shite. all we need is a bit of goose stepping to finish it off. I loathe the scum

Image

_________________
Image
Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Championship Season 2017/18
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:14 pm 
Offline
Squad Player
Squad Player
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2007 1:49 pm
Posts: 1243
Perhaps this would be a better option
Image

_________________
Image
Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Championship Season 2017/18
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 2:06 pm 
Offline
Club Captain
Club Captain

Joined: Tue Oct 02, 2007 2:03 pm
Posts: 6405
Location: Campbelltown
Raich Carter wrote:
Perhaps this would be a better option
Image






In 1944, 18 year-olds stormed the beach at Normandy into almost certain death.

In 2017, 18-year-olds feel unsafe because words hurt their feelings!

_________________
The older I get the better I was.


FOOTBALL IS LIFE
The Rest Is Just Details


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Championship Season 2017/18
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:39 am 
Offline
Technical Director
Technical Director
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 6:31 pm
Posts: 42487
Are you just posting that everywhere? Should you not wait for it to be relevant?

_________________
Quote:
West Adelaide Soccer Club president Alex Alexandrou said the club was still in a position to be playing and training at the new ground either by the end of the 2015 season or in 2016.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Championship Season 2017/18
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:35 am 
Offline
Squad Player
Squad Player
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2007 1:49 pm
Posts: 1243
Old Master wrote:
Raich Carter wrote:
Perhaps this would be a better option
Image






In 1944, 18 year-olds stormed the beach at Normandy into almost certain death.

In 2017, 18-year-olds feel unsafe because words hurt their feelings!


What has that statement got to do with anything on the forum...you have finally succumbed to voices in your head

_________________
Image
Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Championship Season 2017/18
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:00 pm 
Offline
Club Captain
Club Captain

Joined: Tue Oct 02, 2007 2:03 pm
Posts: 6405
Location: Campbelltown
Raich Carter wrote:
Old Master wrote:
Raich Carter wrote:
Perhaps this would be a better option
Image






In 1944, 18 year-olds stormed the beach at Normandy into almost certain death.

In 2017, 18-year-olds feel unsafe because words hurt their feelings!


What has that statement got to do with anything on the forum...you have finally succumbed to voices in your head



That statement has as much to do with the topic as your reference to a dead Pedophile who managed to avoid discovery for over forty years has to Leeds Utd - even the Queen thought he was a great person until she, like everyone else found out the shocking truth.
There is no shame on Leeds, or anyone else in being associated with him - he fooled everyone, probably even your own Mother loved him.

_________________
The older I get the better I was.


FOOTBALL IS LIFE
The Rest Is Just Details


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Championship Season 2017/18
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:13 pm 
Offline
Technical Director
Technical Director
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 6:31 pm
Posts: 42487
Old Master wrote:
That statement has as much to do with the topic as your reference to a dead Pedophile who managed to avoid discovery for over forty years has to Leeds Utd - even the Queen thought he was a great person until she, like everyone else found out the shocking truth.
There is no shame on Leeds, or anyone else in being associated with him - he fooled everyone, probably even your own Mother loved him.


Nothing to do with Leeds Utd-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwk_hSVnlIc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GP075kWgpFQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtTz5BkOQYU

_________________
Quote:
West Adelaide Soccer Club president Alex Alexandrou said the club was still in a position to be playing and training at the new ground either by the end of the 2015 season or in 2016.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Championship Season 2017/18
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:21 pm 
Offline
Club Captain
Club Captain

Joined: Tue Oct 02, 2007 2:03 pm
Posts: 6405
Location: Campbelltown
God is an Englishman wrote:
Old Master wrote:
That statement has as much to do with the topic as your reference to a dead Pedophile who managed to avoid discovery for over forty years has to Leeds Utd - even the Queen thought he was a great person until she, like everyone else found out the shocking truth.
There is no shame on Leeds, or anyone else in being associated with him - he fooled everyone, probably even your own Mother loved him.


Nothing to do with Leeds Utd-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwk_hSVnlIc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GP075kWgpFQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtTz5BkOQYU



Then why post a picture of a disgusting paedophile over a Leeds United emblem?

Just your typical pathetic attempt to have a go at someone else's club, which is made even more ridiculous given that Saville was from your neck of the woods, Paedophile Central - Greater London. :P

_________________
The older I get the better I was.


FOOTBALL IS LIFE
The Rest Is Just Details


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Championship Season 2017/18
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:25 pm 
Offline
Technical Director
Technical Director
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 6:31 pm
Posts: 42487
Old Master wrote:
God is an Englishman wrote:
Old Master wrote:
That statement has as much to do with the topic as your reference to a dead Pedophile who managed to avoid discovery for over forty years has to Leeds Utd - even the Queen thought he was a great person until she, like everyone else found out the shocking truth.
There is no shame on Leeds, or anyone else in being associated with him - he fooled everyone, probably even your own Mother loved him.


Nothing to do with Leeds Utd-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwk_hSVnlIc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GP075kWgpFQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtTz5BkOQYU



Then why post a picture of a disgusting paedophile over a Leeds United emblem?

Just your typical pathetic attempt to have a go at someone else's club, which is made even more ridiculous given that Saville was from your neck of the woods, Paedophile Central - Greater London. :P


Well to start with, I didn't post anything.

Secondly, I have shown you 3 examples of leeds and saville being linked. 2 of them show Leeds United fans glorifying in his notoriety.

How is he possibly from London? At least TRY to deal in facts.

_________________
Quote:
West Adelaide Soccer Club president Alex Alexandrou said the club was still in a position to be playing and training at the new ground either by the end of the 2015 season or in 2016.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Championship Season 2017/18
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:53 pm 
Offline
Club Captain
Club Captain

Joined: Tue Oct 02, 2007 2:03 pm
Posts: 6405
Location: Campbelltown
Nothing to do with Leeds Utd-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwk_hSVnlIc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GP075kWgpFQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtTz5BkOQYU[/quote]


Then why post a picture of a disgusting paedophile over a Leeds United emblem?

Just your typical pathetic attempt to have a go at someone else's club, which is made even more ridiculous given that Saville was from your neck of the woods, Paedophile Central - Greater London. :P[/quote]

Well to start with, I didn't post anything.

Secondly, I have shown you 3 examples of leeds and saville being linked. 2 of them show Leeds United fans glorifying in his notoriety.

How is he possibly from London? At least TRY to deal in facts.[/quote]



If you knew what a fact was I would. :oops:

All you ever do is postulate and avoid answering any questions by asking more question, ad infinitum. :lol:

_________________
The older I get the better I was.


FOOTBALL IS LIFE
The Rest Is Just Details


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Championship Season 2017/18
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:57 pm 
Offline
Technical Director
Technical Director
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 6:31 pm
Posts: 42487
Old Master wrote:
If you knew what a fact was I would. :oops:

All you ever do is postulate and avoid answering any questions by asking more question, ad infinitum. :lol:


Let me give you an example of a fact. jimmy saville was from leeds.

Please point out any questions that I haven't answered and I will answer them for you.


In the mean time, how is Jimmy saville from London?

Did you click on the videos of leeds fans glorifying jimmy saville?

_________________
Quote:
West Adelaide Soccer Club president Alex Alexandrou said the club was still in a position to be playing and training at the new ground either by the end of the 2015 season or in 2016.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Championship Season 2017/18
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:52 pm 
Offline
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Joined: Sun Dec 03, 2006 11:42 am
Posts: 16233
Mr Red wrote:
Just watched the highlights from this Leeds V Millwall game - so many chances for both teams, the score could have been anything. Millwall appeared to have more of the chances but had to score 2 late goals to come from 3-2 down to win against a 10 man Leeds that came from 0-2 down to get to 3-2 up position with 10 men.

Very enjoyable and that was just from the highlights and my team lost.

Well done to both teams. :wink:


Leeds sack manager:


https://theworldgame.sbs.com.au/article ... inless-run


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Championship Season 2017/18
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:26 pm 
Offline
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:34 pm
Posts: 2246
ozzie owl wrote:
Mr Red wrote:
Just watched the highlights from this Leeds V Millwall game - so many chances for both teams, the score could have been anything. Millwall appeared to have more of the chances but had to score 2 late goals to come from 3-2 down to win against a 10 man Leeds that came from 0-2 down to get to 3-2 up position with 10 men.

Very enjoyable and that was just from the highlights and my team lost.

Well done to both teams. :wink:


Leeds sack manager:


https://theworldgame.sbs.com.au/article ... inless-run


Losing 1-4 at home probably was the icing on the cake :!:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Championship Season 2017/18
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:25 am 
Offline
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Joined: Sun Dec 03, 2006 11:42 am
Posts: 16233
Leeds appoint Paul Heckingbottom as manager , he will be come their 10th in five years.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... y-job.html


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Championship Season 2017/18
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:29 am 
Offline
Technical Director
Technical Director
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 6:31 pm
Posts: 42487
ozzie owl wrote:
Leeds appoint Paul Heckingbottom as manager , he will be come their 10th in five years.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... y-job.html



They’ve just sacked him after going 4 hours without winning the league.

_________________
Quote:
West Adelaide Soccer Club president Alex Alexandrou said the club was still in a position to be playing and training at the new ground either by the end of the 2015 season or in 2016.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Championship Season 2017/18
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:23 am 
Offline
Technical Director
Technical Director
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 6:31 pm
Posts: 42487
I wonder if ozzie owl will complain they didn't play enough injury time. Millwall 2 northern monkeys 1

_________________
Quote:
West Adelaide Soccer Club president Alex Alexandrou said the club was still in a position to be playing and training at the new ground either by the end of the 2015 season or in 2016.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Championship Season 2017/18
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:02 am 
Offline
Promising Junior
Promising Junior
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:50 pm
Posts: 288
Location: Proof Range
Who was injured?

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Championship Season 2017/18
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:49 am 
Offline
Technical Director
Technical Director
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 6:31 pm
Posts: 42487
Mápó Tòfu wrote:
Who was injured?



some sort northern monkey. oxygen mask as he was stretchered off apparently. Get him off the pitch and deal with it on the sidelines.

_________________
Quote:
West Adelaide Soccer Club president Alex Alexandrou said the club was still in a position to be playing and training at the new ground either by the end of the 2015 season or in 2016.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Championship Season 2017/18
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:58 am 
Offline
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:55 am
Posts: 15835
:lol: Leeds getting done 3 nil and two of them were offside.

Couldn't happen to a nicer club :wink:

_________________
"The game is about glory, it is about doing things in style and with a flourish, about going out and beating the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Championship Season 2017/18
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:47 am 
Offline
Board Member
Board Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 04, 2006 12:40 pm
Posts: 52370
Location: Between the lake and the beach
Looks like West Ham fans aren't too keen to join their friends on match day v Millwall next season :wink:

_________________
Ignore this signature


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Championship Season 2017/18
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:36 am 
Offline
Technical Director
Technical Director
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 6:31 pm
Posts: 42487
Bomber wrote:
Looks like West Ham fans aren't too keen to join their friends on match day v Millwall next season :wink:



It won't happen, they won't stay up.

_________________
Quote:
West Adelaide Soccer Club president Alex Alexandrou said the club was still in a position to be playing and training at the new ground either by the end of the 2015 season or in 2016.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Championship Season 2017/18
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:25 am 
Offline
Promising Junior
Promising Junior
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:50 pm
Posts: 288
Location: Proof Range
:lol:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Championship Season 2017/18
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:36 am 
Offline
Board Member
Board Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 04, 2006 12:40 pm
Posts: 52370
Location: Between the lake and the beach
God is an Englishman wrote:
Bomber wrote:
Looks like West Ham fans aren't too keen to join their friends on match day v Millwall next season :wink:



It won't happen, they won't stay up.


Dreamin'

_________________
Ignore this signature


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Championship Season 2017/18
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:26 pm 
Offline
Technical Director
Technical Director
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 6:31 pm
Posts: 42487
Bomber wrote:
God is an Englishman wrote:
Bomber wrote:
Looks like West Ham fans aren't too keen to join their friends on match day v Millwall next season :wink:



It won't happen, they won't stay up.


Dreamin'


What? you think they will stay up? Whole club is in chaos.

_________________
Quote:
West Adelaide Soccer Club president Alex Alexandrou said the club was still in a position to be playing and training at the new ground either by the end of the 2015 season or in 2016.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Championship Season 2017/18
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:46 am 
Offline
Technical Director
Technical Director
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 6:31 pm
Posts: 42487
Emergency meeting at the FA last night after they saw the league table. Millwall 1 point off the play offs, home team ref expected today.

_________________
Quote:
West Adelaide Soccer Club president Alex Alexandrou said the club was still in a position to be playing and training at the new ground either by the end of the 2015 season or in 2016.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Championship Season 2017/18
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:41 pm 
Offline
Star Player
Star Player

Joined: Fri Aug 11, 2006 10:11 pm
Posts: 4764
Millwall havent just snuck into the top 6 , they have f&^^&n steamrolled it in


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Championship Season 2017/18
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:57 pm 
Offline
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:34 pm
Posts: 2246
bloodypassit wrote:
Millwall havent just snuck into the top 6 , they have f&^^&n steamrolled it in

1 Wolves
89
2 Fulham
81
3 Cardiff City
80
4 Aston Villa
76
5 Derby County
68
6 Millwall
68
(I hope they stay in the top 6 and what a story it would be if they got promoted) :wink:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Championship Season 2017/18
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:29 pm 
Offline
Technical Director
Technical Director
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 6:31 pm
Posts: 42487
bloodypassit wrote:
Millwall havent just snuck into the top 6 , they have f&^^&n steamrolled it in



LOVE IT

If the table was to stay like this we would have to be favourites to go up as well. We're certainly in the best form.

_________________
Quote:
West Adelaide Soccer Club president Alex Alexandrou said the club was still in a position to be playing and training at the new ground either by the end of the 2015 season or in 2016.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Championship Season 2017/18
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:42 pm 
Offline
Board Member
Board Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 04, 2006 12:40 pm
Posts: 52370
Location: Between the lake and the beach
God is an Englishman wrote:
bloodypassit wrote:
Millwall havent just snuck into the top 6 , they have f&^^&n steamrolled it in



LOVE IT

If the table was to stay like this we would have to be favourites to go up as well. We're certainly in the best form.


The Timmy effect :wink:

_________________
Ignore this signature


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 227 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group