Messi

The forum is for discussion of club football outside Australia and national team football Please do not post any offensive or malicious comments.

Moderators: BillShankly, arxidi, ruud, Judge Judy, Forum Admins

Mr Red
Star Player
Star Player

Messi

Post by Mr Red »

Is he a bad loser.

Lost in the WC so he retired.

Got talked out of retirement by the Argentina fans.

Gets beaten in a WC 0-2 and spits the chewy with the ref and gets a 4 game ban.

Lucky Barca are up the top and not down the bottom?

Frank Costanza
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Re: Messi

Post by Frank Costanza »

I thought he got suspended as a result of his actions in the prior game so he missed the 2-0 loss to Bolivia as part of his suspension.

As a result Argentina may struggle to qualify for the World Cup if they don't get results in their last 4 games
WHO TOOK MY TV GUIDE???

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

Post by God is an Englishman »

Frank Costanza wrote:I thought he got suspended as a result of his actions in the prior game so he missed the 2-0 loss to Bolivia as part of his suspension.

As a result Argentina may struggle to qualify for the World Cup if they don't get results in their last 4 games
Don't think they'll struggle at all. I'm pretty sure NZ would be praying that they get an automatic spot.

Mr Red
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Mr Red »

Frank Costanza wrote:I thought he got suspended as a result of his actions in the prior game so he missed the 2-0 loss to Bolivia as part of his suspension.

yes he did - but I still wonder if there just might be another side to him that's coming to the surface.