For Hawksey......

The forum is for discussion of club football outside Australia and national team football Please do not post any offensive or malicious comments.

Moderators: BillShankly, arxidi, ruud, Judge Judy, Forum Admins

MegaBonus
Team Manager
Team Manager

For Hawksey......

Post by MegaBonus »

“Hence, we will not say that Greeks fight like heroes, but that heroes fight like Greeks." Winston Churchill

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

Re: For Hawksey......

Post by God is an Englishman »

I think you're the 5th to send me that now. Absolutely disgusting. The only part of it is at least at the end she tells him NO, for going too far. Pity she didn't say it a few minutes earlier.

N5 1BH
Star Player
Star Player

Post by N5 1BH »

Well millwall have been saying they wanted to become more of a family club, get the kiddies involved

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

I think it's ridiculous the way the press are hounding Millwall for this. The person is obviously a disgusting person for teaching/allowing their very small child to act in that way.

However, every club would have an idiot or two. Does this person attend games? No one seems to know her and I have never had a chant like that at Millwall.

N5 1BH
Star Player
Star Player

Post by N5 1BH »

God is an Englishman wrote:I think it's ridiculous the way the press are hounding Millwall for this. The person is obviously a disgusting person for teaching/allowing their very small child to act in that way.

However, every club would have an idiot or two. Does this person attend games? No one seems to know her and I have never had a chant like that at Millwall.
Yeah idiots like that have always been around but it does take a special kind of nice person to actually film it and put it out for public viewing

bloodypassit
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by bloodypassit »

Always seems to be the negative news about Millwall that reaches the press but rarely the good stuff that happens often the media will promote

https://twitter.com/darrenBWFC/status/8 ... 5706425345

MegaBonus
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by MegaBonus »

But Hawksey has always told us they don't care what people say about them.....
“Hence, we will not say that Greeks fight like heroes, but that heroes fight like Greeks." Winston Churchill

Old Master
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Old Master »

God is an Englishman wrote:I think it's ridiculous the way the press are hounding Millwall for this. The person is obviously a disgusting person for teaching/allowing their very small child to act in that way.

Now when anyone says a similar thing about AU, you deride them and cast doubt on their credibility. :oops:

Double Standards :?:

And as for the chants, you simply have selective hearing when it come to Milllwail (mis-spelt deliberately). :shock:

Cue another tirade from giae. :lol:
The older I get the better I was.

FOOTBALL IS LIFE
The Rest Is Just Details

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

Old Master wrote:

Now when anyone says a similar thing about AU, you deride them and cast doubt on their credibility. :oops:

Double Standards :?:

And as for the chants, you simply have selective hearing when it come to Milllwail (mis-spelt deliberately). :shock:

Cue another tirade from giae. :lol:
This makes no sense, please tell me when I have said anything about an AU supporter away from a game who is wearing nothing to identify them as a supporter. Also worth noting that I have described this as disgraceful.

No, this is not a chant ever sung at Millwall.

NEXT!