I want to buy 3 Liverpool tickets vs Swansea oct 1st

The forum is for discussion of club football outside Australia and national team football Please do not post any offensive or malicious comments.

Moderators: BillShankly, arxidi, ruud, Judge Judy, Forum Admins

johnpd
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

I want to buy 3 Liverpool tickets vs Swansea oct 1st

Post by johnpd »

Want to buy 3 tickets to the Swansea Home game vs Liverpool on the 1st Oct, Liverpool fans so want to be in the away stands, lost of online places to buy tickets for $300 each atm, both Liverpool and Swansea have said that I have to buy from Liverpool and the tickets don't go on sell until 6 weeks before the game, anyone have any idea how these other sites can sell the tickets already? plus is there another way of getting them, don't think a lot of the sites are legit, no seat allocations on website

Baseball Bill
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Re: I want to buy 3 Liverpool tickets vs Swansea oct 1st

Post by Baseball Bill »

Buy and sell forum.
Giving always takes its toll

Old Master
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Old Master »

johnpd wrote:Want to buy 3 tickets to the Swansea Home game vs Liverpool on the 1st Oct, Liverpool fans so want to be in the away stands, lost of online places to buy tickets for $300 each atm, both Liverpool and Swansea have said that I have to buy from Liverpool and the tickets don't go on sell until 6 weeks before the game, anyone have any idea how these other sites can sell the tickets already? plus is there another way of getting them, don't think a lot of the sites are legit, no seat allocations on website

One word - Money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Another word - Corruption!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The older I get the better I was.

FOOTBALL IS LIFE
The Rest Is Just Details

chunky-monkey
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by chunky-monkey »

viagogo is a good site for this. Purchased Barcelona tickets on there last season and had no issues.