Who replaces Roy as England Manager?

The forum is for discussion of club football outside Australia and national team football Please do not post any offensive or malicious comments.

Moderators: BillShankly, arxidi, ruud, Judge Judy, Forum Admins

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

Re: Who replaces Roy as England Manager?

Post by God is an Englishman »

When have I demanded proof of your playing or coaching credentials? When have I said you were lying about it?

The fact you seem to think it's a competition as to who has the most "supporters" says more about your attitude than mine. I couldn't care less if 0 or 1,000 people agree with me. I have my opinions and I guess my self esteem is so low that I don't care who agrees/disagrees with me.

As for using the same picture so many times, do you understand how "signatures" work?

Old Master
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Old Master »

God is an Englishman wrote:When have I demanded proof of your playing or coaching credentials? When have I said you were lying about it?

The fact you seem to think it's a competition as to who has the most "supporters" says more about your attitude than mine. I couldn't care less if 0 or 1,000 people agree with me. I have my opinions and I guess my self esteem is so low that I don't care who agrees/disagrees with me.

As for using the same picture so many times, do you understand how "signatures" work?

You demanded to know on what basis I made my opinions and I responded by informing you which clubs I had played for.

I also requested that you advise me on what basis your opinions were based, but you chose not to comply.
Just as I expected from a sad case like you.

I do not care how many supporters you have either, I was just advising you that there are many people out there who find you and your cohorts to be offensive and boorish but prefer not to get involved with your troll behavior.

i prefer to take you head on and stir you up a bit.

And 'Yes', I do understand how 'signatures' work, but they can be changed - or don't you know how to do that? :oops:
The older I get the better I was.

FOOTBALL IS LIFE
The Rest Is Just Details

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

Old Master wrote:
God is an Englishman wrote:When have I demanded proof of your playing or coaching credentials? When have I said you were lying about it?

You demanded to know on what basis I made my opinions and I responded by informing you which clubs I had played for.

I also requested that you advise me on what basis your opinions were based, but you chose not to comply.

I do not care how many supporters you have either, I was just advising you that there are many people out there who find you and your cohorts to be offensive and boorish but prefer not to get involved with your troll behavior.

And 'Yes', I do understand how 'signatures' work, but they can be changed - or don't you know how to do that? :oops:
So, once again I ask - when have I demanded proof of this. Even if I had, you listing some clubs is hardly proof.

If you don't care about "supporters", why did you bring it up. Rather sad really and shows you have very low self esteem.

If you are trying to "stir me up, we can add it to the list of things that you're not very good at.

As for signatures, yes I know how to change them. I changed it to my current picture and will change it again another day. Still, pretty funny you think I'm posting it over and over again though rather than just once.

Old Master
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Old Master »

God is an Englishman wrote:
Old Master wrote:

So, once again I ask - when have I demanded proof of this. Even if I had, you listing some clubs is hardly proof.

If you don't care about "supporters", why did you bring it up. Rather sad really and shows you have very low self esteem.

If you are trying to "stir me up, we can add it to the list of things that you're not very good at.

As for signatures, yes I know how to change them. I changed it to my current picture and will change it again another day. Still, pretty funny you think I'm posting it over and over again though rather than just once.

You demanded to know where my 'lifetime of experience in Football' came from, so I informed you.

Your problem, as a low-level bureaucrat, is that you think that anything you think you know is fact.

You lack the brain flexibility to accept others points of view, or to accept that others may know more about something than you.

In a way, I'd pity you, if you were worth it.

FOOTBALL IS LIFE
The Rest Is Just Details

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

Old Master wrote:You demanded to know where my 'lifetime of experience in Football' came from, so I informed you.

Your problem, as a low-level bureaucrat, is that you think that anything you think you know is fact.

You lack the brain flexibility to accept others points of view, or to accept that others may know more about something than you.

In a way, I'd pity you, if you were worth it.
When did I demand to know that? Are you making stuff up again?

Wayne Kerr
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Wayne Kerr »

Get a room, you too!
:roll:
We got Ova' Here?? #ACCUPAHATERS!

ozzie owl
Coach
Coach

Post by ozzie owl »

Wayne Kerr wrote:Get a room, you too!
Can you imagine that!!!!

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

ozzie owl wrote:
Wayne Kerr wrote:Get a room, you too!
Can you imagine that!!!!
I'd be concerned about people even trying to

Old Master
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Old Master »

:shock:

Perish the thought.

FOOTBALL IS LIFE
The Rest Is Just Details

MegaBonus
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by MegaBonus »

Does it get any fuc$ing funnier?
“Hence, we will not say that Greeks fight like heroes, but that heroes fight like Greeks." Winston Churchill

Urusei Yatsura
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Urusei Yatsura »

MegaBonus wrote:Does it get any fuc$ing funnier?
Losing home and away to the Færoe Islands is pretty funny.

magnet
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by magnet »

A few EPL managers having sleepless nights. Telegraph to announce eight current and former EPL managers who have taken bungs.

Nice One Cyril
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Nice One Cyril »

magnet wrote:A few EPL managers having sleepless nights. Telegraph to announce eight current and former EPL managers who have taken bungs.
I bet 'Arry's innocent :wink:
Victor Meldrew wrote:A decent govt..... like uk. :lol:
"The game is about glory, doing things in style and with a flourish, going out and beating the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower

magnet
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by magnet »

Nice One Cyril wrote:
magnet wrote:A few EPL managers having sleepless nights. Telegraph to announce eight current and former EPL managers who have taken bungs.
I bet 'Arry's innocent :wink:
Mourinho always looks shifty, would be funny as f**k if one of them was him.

MegaBonus
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by MegaBonus »

Urusei Yatsura

MegaBonus wrote:

when did my team play the FI??
“Hence, we will not say that Greeks fight like heroes, but that heroes fight like Greeks." Winston Churchill

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

MegaBonus wrote:
Urusei Yatsura

MegaBonus wrote:

when did my team play the FI??
What's the relevance of whether your team (whoever it is) has played them?