Happy St. Toteringham day.

The forum is for discussion of club football outside Australia and national team football Please do not post any offensive or malicious comments.

Moderators: BillShankly, arxidi, ruud, Judge Judy, Forum Admins

Victoria's Secret
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Re: Happy St. Toteringham day.

Post by Victoria's Secret »

If you can't challenge for much, what are you resting players for.

You hardly lose any games, yet we were sublime for the first half v you and you only reckon its because you changed formation that we won.
You need to admit that you were second best in quality at times, and give others credit. You gave LIverpool zero and I state zero credit for our performance which made you come across (unlike you) as a bitter old man!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nice One Cyril
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Re: Happy St. Toteringham day.

Post by Nice One Cyril »

No more controversy wrote:If you can't challenge for much, what are you resting players for.

You hardly lose any games, yet we were sublime for the first half v you and you only reckon its because you changed formation that we won.
You need to admit that you were second best in quality at times, and give others credit. You gave LIverpool zero and I state zero credit for our performance which made you come across (unlike you) as a bitter old man!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Evidence of this please or I have to accuse you of fake news :wink:
Victor Meldrew wrote:A decent govt..... like uk. :lol:
"The game is about glory, doing things in style and with a flourish, going out and beating the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower