Conte gets the Chelsea job

The forum is for discussion of club football outside Australia and national team football Please do not post any offensive or malicious comments.

Moderators: BillShankly, arxidi, ruud, Judge Judy, Forum Admins

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

Conte gets the Chelsea job

Post by God is an Englishman »

3 year deal or until Roman gets the hump with him, starting as soon as Italy's euro campaign is over

Juventino
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Re: Conte gets the Chelsea job

Post by Juventino »

Hope he does well, and I think he will. When he's not so stubborn, Conte is a fine coach.

Old Master
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Old Master »

Juventino wrote:Hope he does well, and I think he will. When he's not so stubborn, Conte is a fine coach.

Unfortunately his character will count for nothing if he doesn't win the Premier League.
The older I get the better I was.

FOOTBALL IS LIFE
The Rest Is Just Details

Old Redback
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Old Redback »

Good move for him getting John Terry resigned - will get the fans on side. JT still has plenty to offer and Zouma will continue to learn from him - think what you like of JT (I doubt I would like him) but he has beena great player and a great servant and loyalty is a two way street - Chelsea have obviously learnt their lesson in handling legends from the way they went about it with Frank Lampard.

swannsong
Technical Director
Technical Director

Post by swannsong »

Old Redback wrote:Good move for him getting John Terry resigned - will get the fans on side. JT still has plenty to offer and Zouma will continue to learn from him - think what you like of JT (I doubt I would like him) but he has beena great player and a great servant and loyalty is a two way street - Chelsea have obviously learnt their lesson in handling legends from the way they went about it with Frank Lampard.
So the legend goes !
Southern Knights SC - 2019 - Celebrating 25 Years of SAASL Football
SAASL facebook : Southern Knights SC facebook
swannsong Facebook : Elizabeth Downs SC facebook