Law to be awarded in NY Honours list

The forum is for discussion of club football outside Australia and national team football Please do not post any offensive or malicious comments.

Moderators: BillShankly, arxidi, ruud, Judge Judy, Forum Admins

Old Master
Team Manager
Team Manager

Re: Law to be awarded in NY Honours list

Post by Old Master »

God is an Englishman wrote:
Old Master wrote:Ahh the I've been found out so I'll call someone a cowardly troll. How about we meet up and you call me that to my face?
Yes you have been found out - to be a gutless windbag! :idea:

So you call that Proof'? How does that show any degree of untruth in my comments?
All you do is repeat what I said - where's the so-called proof int hat?

Are you insane? (Silly question. Of course you are.)

And now, because you cannot provide a single shred of evidence for your claims that I am a Liar (and you never will because it's all true) you want to meet me and, subjectively, threaten me? :roll: :wink:
When did I threaten you? More lies. I merely gave you the option to show you're not the coward you have called me and say it to my face. Don't worry, I'm not going to slap an old man.

The proof is in many threads on here where it has been proven. Where? You still haven't provided a single clear example - your only 'proof' is just a comment proffering no evidence whatsoever.

Let's start with - how many times have you been to Hindmarsh Stadium?

Well, I've been going to Hindmarsh for almost forty years, not for the last two of course due to physical limitations, so I would say 'thousands' as an estimation rather than a cast iron statement - I may be wrong - could be more could be less -in the total but a reasonably sensible person would understand the estimation. i regularly went to NSL (AC & WAH), internationals, Olympics, A league, State Games, NPL (or SASF) matches & finals

Your threat was implied by your request to 'say it to my face' - that is usually a euphemism for physical consequences.

Not that you frighten me in the slightest. :lol:

You're all wind and water, proven by your inability to even provide one shred of clear evidence for your statements..

PUT UP OR SHUT UP YOU GUTLESS WONDER!
The older I get the better I was.

FOOTBALL IS LIFE
The Rest Is Just Details

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

Post by God is an Englishman »

Old Master wrote:
God is an Englishman wrote:
Old Master wrote:Ahh the I've been found out so I'll call someone a cowardly troll. How about we meet up and you call me that to my face?
Yes you have been found out - to be a gutless windbag! :idea:

So you call that Proof'? How does that show any degree of untruth in my comments?
All you do is repeat what I said - where's the so-called proof int hat?

Are you insane? (Silly question. Of course you are.)

And now, because you cannot provide a single shred of evidence for your claims that I am a Liar (and you never will because it's all true) you want to meet me and, subjectively, threaten me? :roll: :wink:
When did I threaten you? More lies. I merely gave you the option to show you're not the coward you have called me and say it to my face. Don't worry, I'm not going to slap an old man.

The proof is in many threads on here where it has been proven. Where? You still haven't provided a single clear example - your only 'proof' is just a comment proffering no evidence whatsoever.

Let's start with - how many times have you been to Hindmarsh Stadium?

Well, I've been going to Hindmarsh for almost forty years, not for the last two of course due to physical limitations, so I would say 'thousands' as an estimation rather than a cast iron statement - I may be wrong - could be more could be less -in the total but a reasonably sensible person would understand the estimation. i regularly went to NSL (AC & WAH), internationals, Olympics, A league, State Games, NPL (or SASF) matches & finals

Your threat was implied by your request to 'say it to my face' - that is usually a euphemism for physical consequences.

Not that you frighten me in the slightest. :lol:

You're all wind and water, proven by your inability to even provide one shred of clear evidence for your statements..

PUT UP OR SHUT UP YOU GUTLESS WONDER!
I have just put up. You have just said how you can't back up your comment about going there thousands of times - so admitting you lied.

Would you like me to continue to show you other times the lies can be shown.

Not my problem how you believed a comment on here was IMPLIED. You're what 70? why would i threaten someone like that?

Old Master
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Old Master »

Quote from the Cowardly Lion of Football News (AKA: GIAE):

I have just put up. You have just said how you can't back up your comment about going there thousands of times - so admitting you lied.

Would you like me to continue to show you other times the lies can be shown.

Not my problem how you believed a comment on here was IMPLIED. You're what 70? why would i threaten someone like that?
:shock: :shock: :shock:

You have just demonstrated your inherent stupidity to everyone on this forum by the above comments.

No reasonably sensible, or half-way intelligent person could assume that what you have posted to date has in any way proven me to be a liar or ever will.

Nor can anyone with a functioning brain cell assume that my comment on the number of time I have attended Hindmarsh is in any way an untruthful statement - except for a mentally unstable idiot like you.

FOOTBALL IS LIFE
The Rest Is Just Details

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

Simple facts for you here.

You stated you have been to Hindmarsh thousands of times. Later you have said that you don't know how many times you have been there.

So, quite simply you have even admitted you lied.

You later went on to lie by saying that I was threatening you.

Would you like some more examples?

Old Master
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Old Master »

God is an Englishman wrote:Simple facts for you here.

You stated you have been to Hindmarsh thousands of times. Later you have said that you don't know how many times you have been there.

You have a serious problem with understanding the English language 'Mate'. :oops:

The statement of 'thousands of times' is a normal expression when the exact number is not quite clear but it should be obvious to anyone with more than one brain cell and claims to be an educated person, as you have done numerous times, that it was meant as an estimation not an exact number.

Unfortunately you are the sort of person who pushes every little thing to its absolute limit out of sheer spite.

The sort of things you are calling lies are simply ridiculous and lead me to the point where I refuse to enter into your world of spiteful little exchanges any longer.

As far as I am concerned you are a pathetic little 'man' whose only joy in life is to infuriate and annoy other people with petty little claims and demands that is why I am convinced you are a sad little mid-level bureaucrat - perhaps not your exact job description but accurate enough.

This topic is now OVER!

Anything you add to it will not be read by me and I doubt very much that anyone else would be interested in reading your dross either. :lol:

FOOTBALL IS LIFE
The Rest Is Just Details

ozzie owl
Coach
Coach

Post by ozzie owl »

The statement of 'thousands of times' is a common expression

Very true, I would say those of us with kids would have used it "thousands of times"

Mark Twain used it:

" Giving up smoking is the easiest thing in the world. I know because I've done it thousands of times".

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

Old Master wrote:
God is an Englishman wrote:Simple facts for you here.

You have a serious problem with understanding the English language 'Mate'. :oops:

The statement of 'thousands of times' is a normal expression when the exact number is not quite clear but it should be obvious to anyone with more than one brain cell and claims to be an educated person, as you have done numerous times, that it was meant as an estimation not an exact number.

Unfortunately you are the sort of person who pushes every little thing to its absolute limit out of sheer spite.

The sort of things you are calling lies are simply ridiculous and lead me to the point where I refuse to enter into your world of spiteful little exchanges any longer.

As far as I am concerned you are a pathetic little 'man' whose only joy in life is to infuriate and annoy other people with petty little claims and demands that is why I am convinced you are a sad little mid-level bureaucrat - perhaps not your exact job description but accurate enough.

This topic is now OVER!

Anything you add to it will not be read by me and I doubt very much that anyone else would be interested in reading your dross either. :lol:
All this hatred because I showed you as a lair over a number of things.

Next time - try not lying