Flappyhandski

The forum is for discussion of club football outside Australia and national team football Please do not post any offensive or malicious comments.

Moderators: BillShankly, arxidi, ruud, Judge Judy, Forum Admins

Nice One Cyril
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Flappyhandski

Post by Nice One Cyril »

Always said he was a wonderful keeper. For the life of me I couldn't see why the Goons let him go. :wink:
Victor Meldrew wrote:A decent govt..... like uk. :lol:
"The game is about glory, doing things in style and with a flourish, going out and beating the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower

Big Mac
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Re: Flappyhandski

Post by Big Mac »

Nice One Cyril wrote:Always said he was a wonderful keeper. For the life of me I couldn't see why the Goons let him go. :wink:
Maybe the Spuds should have signed him up.....he may have saved them from wallowing in another year of mediocrity.
Some people tell me that we professional players are soccer slaves. Well, if this is slavery, give me a life sentence.
Bobby Charlton

Nice One Cyril
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Nice One Cyril »

Loved Wenger's sporting comments "we were unlucky against a team that refused to play completely and just defended" and Gary Monks response with a big smirk on his mug was even better "Yeah, it's a shame innit..... if we didn't play, I don't know how we got the three points then". :lol:
Victor Meldrew wrote:A decent govt..... like uk. :lol:
"The game is about glory, doing things in style and with a flourish, going out and beating the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower

N5 1BH
Star Player
Star Player

Post by N5 1BH »

Nice One Cyril wrote:Loved Wenger's sporting comments "we were unlucky against a team that refused to play completely and just defended" and Gary Monks response with a big smirk on his mug was even better "Yeah, it's a shame innit..... if we didn't play, I don't know how we got the three points then". :lol:
Never been overly gracious in defeat, has Mr Wenger