Bale to ManUre for $100 million +?

The forum is for discussion of club football outside Australia and national team football Please do not post any offensive or malicious comments.

Moderators: BillShankly, arxidi, ruud, Judge Judy, Forum Admins

Old Master
Team Manager
Team Manager

Bale to ManUre for $100 million +?

Post by Old Master »

Manchester United ‘to give Louis van Gaal £100million to seal Gareth Bale transfer from Real Madrid’

Will Giles for Metro.co.uk Thursday 30 Apr 2015 11:44 pm

Man United 'ready to make GAME-CHANGING £100m bid for one of Prem's best ever'
Bale could be the world’s most expensive player – again.

Manchester United manager Louis van Gaal will reportedly be given £100million to sign Gareth Bale from Real Madrid should he become available in the transfer window.

United’s record-breaking kit deal with Adidas is set to provide them with almost unparalleled financial clout next season, making the former Tottenham winger a realistic target.

And according to the Telegraph, van Gaal has been told that the funds needed to pursue Bale will be made available should he indicate a willingness to leave Madrid at any point in the summer.

With United needing just six points from their remaining four games to secure a return to the Champions League, club officials appear ready to back van Gaal in the transfer market as he prepares for another big summer spend.

Should Bale not become available, however, United could move for van Gaal’s fellow Dutchman Memphis Depay, who would command a substantially smaller transfer fee.

I can't see Real letting go despite his unpopularity with the supporters and Spanish media. OM
The older I get the better I was.

FOOTBALL IS LIFE
The Rest Is Just Details