Adam Breaks nose

The forum is for discussion of club football outside Australia and national team football Please do not post any offensive or malicious comments.

Moderators: BillShankly, arxidi, ruud, Judge Judy, Forum Admins

Old Master
Team Manager
Team Manager

Adam Breaks nose

Post by Old Master »

Mark Hughes is confident Stoke City midfielder Charlie Adam can feature against Swansea City on Sunday (AEST) despite suffering a broken nose.

Source: Omnisport 1 May 2015 - 6:10 AM UPDATED 7 HOURS AGO

The Scotland international suffered the blow on Thursday but is set to wear a protective mask in order to feature in the English Premier League clash involving two sides separated by three points in the top half of the table.

Hughes, who also has concerns over Geoff Cameron's fitness, said Adam could yet be utilised at the Liberty Stadium.

"We got an injury today to Charlie Adam, unfortunately, who got a bang on the nose," the Welshman explained.

"It looks like he's broken his nose. I think he's done it in the past and that's probably where the weakness is.

"As long as that doesn't swell up to any consequence and affect his breathing then we should be okay.

"He's got a mask from the last time he did it so we're all prepared. Hopefully it won't compromise him for the game this weekend."

On defender Cameron, Hughes was less positive, with the American struggling to shake off a hamstring problem.

"Geoff has got a tightness in his hamstring, he hasn't trained all week," he added.

"He'll train tomorrow, that's the hope anyway, he's quite positive but we'll see how he goes with the training.

"The hope is he'll be available."

I don't see why a broken nose should keep a tough as nails player like Adam out of a game.

He'd play if his fell off - he'd replace it with a Football. OM.
:lol: :lol:
The older I get the better I was.

FOOTBALL IS LIFE
The Rest Is Just Details

Outlaw 2.0
Star Player
Star Player

Re: Adam Breaks nose

Post by Outlaw 2.0 »

His modelling career is surely over now
HA'WAY THE LADS

Juventino