Club issue players with questionnaire to solve poor form

The forum is for discussion of club football outside Australia and national team football Please do not post any offensive or malicious comments.

Moderators: BillShankly, arxidi, ruud, Judge Judy, Forum Admins

Old Master
Team Manager
Team Manager

Club issue players with questionnaire to solve poor form

Post by Old Master »

Pool issue players with questionnaire to solve poor form

by William Watt william.watt@blackpoolgazette.co.uk Updated on the 21 February 2015

Published 21/02/2015 07:48

Blackpool have asked their players to fill in questionnaires in an attempt to solve their terrible away form.

The Seasiders are yet to win on the road this season and have won just once intheir last 30 attempts.

And ahead of their short trip to Blackburn this afternoon club bosses have asked the players to explain what could be done to improve things.

“What we’ve done is give the players a questionnaire for them to take away and fill in,” explained Clark.

“From that we are going to sit down and find a solution to our away form.

“Maybe it’s the preparation, the travel, the warm-up, everything. We are prepared to take everything on board to find a solution.

“Even if we were to win all our home games we’d still need points on the road.

“For the last 15 games we need to all stick together and try and get results, all the little things we are trying to improve on.”

Currently 10 points from safety with just 15 games remaining, the chances of Blackpool surviving are slim to say the least.

If they are to pull off a miracle, Clark realises the away form will play a big part.

He said: “As each game disappears and the gap doesn’t shorten it become more difficult.

“The players showed last weekend they haven’t given in, they could have thrown the towel in.

“When you look at our form we have been staying in games.

“It’s crucial now we solve this problem away from home, we have to get a win.

“Three out of the next four are away from home so we need to pick up and put points on the board.”

While Clark insists Blackpool can pull off the impossible and somehow avoid the drop, he now admits it will be tough.

And he also says things have been more difficult than he imagined when he joined back in November.

“Possibly this is a tougher job than I thought it would be,” admitted the manager.

“The reward would still outweigh anything I’ve ever done in the game.

“I’m keeping my enthusiasm to keep going.

“If the worst thing happens we have the opportunity to build the club back up and put it where it should be.”

Answers to Questionnaire: "We are crap, so is the manager and so is the Owner". OM :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
The older I get the better I was.

FOOTBALL IS LIFE
The Rest Is Just Details

ozzie owl
Coach
Coach

Re: Club issue players with questionnaire to solve poor form

Post by ozzie owl »

Outside looking I would think the owners should answer a questionnaire as well.

Old Master
Team Manager
Team Manager

Re: Club issue players with questionnaire to solve poor form

Post by Old Master »

ozzie owl wrote:Outside looking I would think the owners should answer a questionnaire as well.

1st question: "Where has all the 90 million Parachute money gone?"

2nd question: "Where is the new training geound you've been promising for 10 years?

3rd question: "Why hasn't the pitch been rebuilt like you promised when we made it to the Premier League?"
The older I get the better I was.

FOOTBALL IS LIFE
The Rest Is Just Details