FIFA Corruption Inquiry

The forum is for discussion of club football outside Australia and national team football Please do not post any offensive or malicious comments.

Moderators: BillShankly, arxidi, ruud, Judge Judy, Forum Admins

ozzie owl
Coach
Coach

FIFA Corruption Inquiry

Post by ozzie owl »

What a surprise internal FIFA report finds that Russia and Quatar didn't break any rules in the WC bidding process.

N5 1BH
Star Player
Star Player

Re: FIFA Corruption Inquiry

Post by N5 1BH »

The two countries that get criticized most are the two that cooperated most, England and Australia for minor (and public) donations/incentives. Russia were cleared even though they destroyed most of their documents WTF!.
Even Michael Garcia who spent 2 years on the report has distance himself from it saying the summary "contains numerous materially incomplete and erroneous representations". It was a set up from the beginning, no one can be fooled by this surely

God Is No Englíshman
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by God Is No Englíshman »

Quatar?
Throw yourself into the frey!

wizard
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by wizard »

How cool is it when an organisation is only responsible to itself!

Old Master
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Old Master »

N5 1BH wrote:The two countries that get criticized most are the two that cooperated most, England and Australia for minor (and public) donations/incentives. Russia were cleared even though they destroyed most of their documents WTF!.
Even Michael Garcia who spent 2 years on the report has distance himself from it saying the summary "contains numerous materially incomplete and erroneous representations". It was a set up from the beginning, no one can be fooled by this surely
Well I'm not and I've already written a letter to FIFA advising them of this.

Under Blatter's "Leadership :?: " FIFA's reputation has gone from 'slightly dodgy' to 'totally corrupt' and the game has suffered badly as a result of this.
The older I get the better I was.

FOOTBALL IS LIFE
The Rest Is Just Details

ozzie owl
Coach
Coach

Post by ozzie owl »

wizard wrote:How cool is it when an organisation is only responsible to itself!
Bit like some foreign governments investigating themselves for human rights abuse.

Nice One Cyril
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Nice One Cyril »

Old Master wrote:
N5 1BH wrote:The two countries that get criticized most are the two that cooperated most, England and Australia for minor (and public) donations/incentives. Russia were cleared even though they destroyed most of their documents WTF!.

Under Blatter's "Leadership :?: " FIFA's reputation has gone from 'slightly dodgy' to 'totally corrupt' and the game has suffered badly as a result of this.

I'm picturing Herr Blatter cowering behind his curtains, petrified of what the postie might bring :lol:

It is a bit of a bottle of shiraz cheek though, to slag off England and Australia, whilst clearing the two main protagonists.
Victor Meldrew wrote:A decent govt..... like uk. :lol:
"The game is about glory, doing things in style and with a flourish, going out and beating the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower

Bomber
Vice Chairman
Vice Chairman

Post by Bomber »

It wont be put to bed. Some interesting takes and moves afoot.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news ... rt-in-full
Ignore this signature

Victoria's Secret
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Victoria's Secret »

Gary Collis to lead the breakaway from FIFA.

What can possiby go wrong?

Old Master
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Old Master »

Nice One Cyril wrote:
Old Master wrote:

I'm picturing Herr Blatter cowering behind his curtains, petrified of what the postie might bring :lol:

It is a bit of a bottle of shiraz cheek though, to slag off England and Australia, whilst clearing the two main protagonists.
If a lot more people did the same as me then even 'Blatter the Hun' might just get the message.
The older I get the better I was.

FOOTBALL IS LIFE
The Rest Is Just Details

Nice One Cyril
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Nice One Cyril »

Old Master wrote:
Nice One Cyril wrote:
Old Master wrote:Well I'm not and I've already written a letter to FIFA advising them of this.

If a lot more people did the same as me then even 'Blatter the Hun' might just get the message.
I think that's probably racist, but he's Swiss, not German anyway.

As for a few more letters, you underestimate his hubris.
Victor Meldrew wrote:A decent govt..... like uk. :lol:
"The game is about glory, doing things in style and with a flourish, going out and beating the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower

El Capitano
Star Player
Star Player

Post by El Capitano »

Feel Good Inc.