Arsenal vs Spurs

The forum is for discussion of club football outside Australia and national team football Please do not post any offensive or malicious comments.

Moderators: BillShankly, arxidi, ruud, Judge Judy, Forum Admins

Derek
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Arsenal vs Spurs

Post by Derek »

Average game. We totally dominated Tottenham and gifted them a goal! If I was a Spurs fan I would be pretty worried about this season, they have gone backwards and will struggle to make top 6.

Doome
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Arsenal vs Spurs

Post by Doome »

Arsenal has so many problems, don't need to worry about Spurs

Kim Kallstrom
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Kim Kallstrom »

Derek wrote:Average game. We totally dominated Tottenham and gifted them a goal! If I was a Spurs fan I would be pretty worried about this season, they have gone backwards and will struggle to make top 6.
Speak for yourselves. As bas as we were you guyd still couldn't break us down. Stubborn defending made up for our lack of ideas going forward.

Old Master
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Old Master »

I think both of you need to realise that your club isn't performing to the standards the supporters expect from them.
The older I get the better I was.

FOOTBALL IS LIFE
The Rest Is Just Details

Derek
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Derek »

Old Master wrote:I think both of you need to realise that your club isn't performing to the standards the supporters expect from them.

Totally agree, just wanted a bite and got one from Kim :P

We controlled play but looked toothless going forward.

Im not sure if its actually possible, but i think Flamini has got even slower this year.

El Capitano
Star Player
Star Player

Post by El Capitano »

step 1: start Sanchez
step 2: give Sanchez the ball
step 3: win

I've got nothing for Spurs, they're beyond my help.
Feel Good Inc.

Nice One Cyril
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Nice One Cyril »

Derek wrote:
Old Master wrote:I think both of you need to realise that your club isn't performing to the standards the supporters expect from them.

Totally agree, just wanted a bite and got one from Kim :P

We controlled play but looked toothless going forward.

Im not sure if its actually possible, but i think Flamini has got even slower this year.
:lol: And he's still 5 yards quicker than Capoue. Some of the players must absolutely train the house down, because they play like complete knobs on match day and still get picked every week.

I had hoped Poch would be a breath of fresh air, but he doesn't seem to notice how bottle of shiraz lazy that useless sack of cabernet Adebayor is, or how slow and clueless Capoue is, when we've got Townsend, Lennon, Stambouli, Paulinho, Soldado all riding the pine. bottle of shiraz bloke needs to come watch a game at my house. :lol:
Victor Meldrew wrote:A decent govt..... like uk. :lol:
"The game is about glory, doing things in style and with a flourish, going out and beating the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower