"GO YOU REDS"

It is currently Wed Feb 19, 2020 5:22 am

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1240 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Arsenal 2018/2019
PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2020 1:22 pm 
Offline
Technical Director
Technical Director
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 6:31 pm
Posts: 44682
It's fun looking down on everyone :P

_________________
Quote:
West Adelaide Soccer Club president Alex Alexandrou said the club was still in a position to be playing and training at the new ground either by the end of the 2015 season or in 2016.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Arsenal 2018/2019
PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2020 1:56 pm 
Offline
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Joined: Fri Nov 10, 2006 4:54 pm
Posts: 13742
God is an Englishman wrote:
It's fun looking down on everyone :P


Did I tell you that................


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Arsenal 2018/2019
PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2020 4:57 pm 
Offline
Technical Director
Technical Director
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 6:31 pm
Posts: 44682
Unietd We Stand wrote:
God is an Englishman wrote:
It's fun looking down on everyone :P


Did I tell you that................


Yes, whilst you we're looking up at me.

_________________
Quote:
West Adelaide Soccer Club president Alex Alexandrou said the club was still in a position to be playing and training at the new ground either by the end of the 2015 season or in 2016.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Arsenal 2018/2019
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2020 4:20 pm 
Online
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:55 am
Posts: 16690
Luckyzette. Shouldn't have been on the pitch.

_________________
"The game is about glory, it is about doing things in style and with a flourish, about going out and beating the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Arsenal 2018/2019
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:46 am 
Offline
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Joined: Sun Dec 03, 2006 11:42 am
Posts: 17638
Nice One Cyril wrote:
Luckyzette. Shouldn't have been on the pitch.


How did VAR not get that one right? Obvious red card.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Arsenal 2018/2019
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:36 am 
Offline
Star Player
Star Player
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 10, 2006 4:42 pm
Posts: 2920
Has the triple punishment ruling been scrapped..??

_________________
SAASL SUNDAY PREMIER LEAGUE CHAMPION 2010 2011
SAASL CHALLENGE CUP WINNER 2008 2010 2011
SAASL CHAMPION OF CHAMPIONS WINNER 2010
SAASL CICHANOWSKI SHIELD WINNER 2009 2011 2012


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Arsenal 2018/2019
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2020 4:26 pm 
Online
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:55 am
Posts: 16690
haywood djablowme wrote:
Has the triple punishment ruling been scrapped..??


Still applies for deliberate acts that lead to a red and penalty.

_________________
"The game is about glory, it is about doing things in style and with a flourish, about going out and beating the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Arsenal 2018/2019
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2020 5:29 pm 
Offline
Star Player
Star Player

Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:19 pm
Posts: 2609
Nice One Cyril wrote:
haywood djablowme wrote:
Has the triple punishment ruling been scrapped..??


Still applies for deliberate acts that lead to a red and penalty.

Yeah, nah - a bit harsh when it wasn’t violent and the forward had moved away on quite an angle.

But David Luiz could have been more careful, not taken the chance to tangle with him and the game would have proceeded with 11 v 11 - even had he scored.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Arsenal 2018/2019
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2020 8:30 pm 
Offline
Squad Player
Squad Player

Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:34 pm
Posts: 1629
Con M wrote:
Nice One Cyril wrote:
haywood djablowme wrote:
Has the triple punishment ruling been scrapped..??


Still applies for deliberate acts that lead to a red and penalty.

Yeah, nah - a bit harsh when it wasn’t violent and the forward had moved away on quite an angle.

But David Luiz could have been more careful, not taken the chance to tangle with him and the game would have proceeded with 11 v 11 - even had he scored.


Wasn't the David Luiz a last man situation as well.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Arsenal 2018/2019
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2020 8:45 pm 
Online
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:55 am
Posts: 16690
Con M wrote:
Nice One Cyril wrote:
haywood djablowme wrote:
Has the triple punishment ruling been scrapped..??


Still applies for deliberate acts that lead to a red and penalty.

Yeah, nah - a bit harsh when it wasn’t violent and the forward had moved away on quite an angle.

But David Luiz could have been more careful, not taken the chance to tangle with him and the game would have proceeded with 11 v 11 - even had he scored.


Only just got around to watching the match and, whilst you'd have to applaud ten men getting a result, they were almost totally outplayed and got lucky. Apart from the two goals I don't think they had a shot worth talking about.

_________________
"The game is about glory, it is about doing things in style and with a flourish, about going out and beating the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1240 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group