Man Utd

The forum is for discussion of club football outside Australia and national team football Please do not post any offensive or malicious comments.

Moderators: BillShankly, arxidi, ruud, Judge Judy, Forum Admins

Post Reply
ozzie owl
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach
Posts: 18045
Joined: Sun Dec 03, 2006 11:42 am
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Man Utd

Post by ozzie owl »

Old Master wrote:Looks like Mourhino's time will be up this weekend.
It nearly was.

predrag
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer
Posts: 890
Joined: Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:28 pm

Re: Man Utd

Post by predrag »

The game against Newcastle was amazing ,I hope Hose gets to stay.

predrag
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer
Posts: 890
Joined: Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:28 pm

Re: Man Utd

Post by predrag »

Jose that is!

THE ORAKLE
Star Player
Star Player
Posts: 3299
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:50 pm

Re: Man Utd

Post by THE ORAKLE »

THE ORAKLE wrote:
THE ORAKLE wrote:I didn't want any of them. I wanted giggs and scholes. I don't think jose listens to anyone. sir alex could've taken giggs under his wing as both know the utd way which is to ATTACK FOR 90 MINS PLUS.not ponce around in midfield looking backwards all the time. lazy lazy football. 76.000 fans wishing for the class of 92 as they fall asleep. ALSO. this bloody pink shirt is the worst I have ever seen. the red devils have now become the pink pussies. sir alex got rid of Pogba. that was good enough for me. ok how to make the lazy barstewards work for 90 plus mins. only pay them when they WIN. give them half a million each WHEN THEY WIN, ten quid for a draw and THEY GIVE TEN GRAND BACK TO THE CLUB IF THEY LOSE. just a little incentive to make them do the job ALL MANU FANS EXPECT AS NORMAL. yes I know we have been spoilt in the past but that is the manutd standard now and these guys are not living up to it. they are very well paid and are having a lend of us. I would love to know what roy keane thinks of them. ed woodward please start kicking arrze for all our sakes. the oracle is totally pizzed off. :(
I have already had my say on this subject with the above post ok. also I don't give a toss whether anyone agrees with me or not. im also sure some unnamed person,one out of three, will want the last word with a smart alec comment,so off you go. the stage is all yours. happy trolling. :)
I was dead right wasn't I. just couldent help himself. I will not respond again. the last word is all yours champ. :roll:

User avatar
God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member
Posts: 45064
Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 5:31 pm
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Man Utd

Post by God is an Englishman »

The funny thing is, once again you're doing exactly what you accuse others of. Trying to have the last word.

Now
God is an Englishman wrote:
What makes you think that someone with minimal coaching experience and no moral standards is the right person to coach one of the biggest clubs in the world?

Are you sure you're not a Liverpool fan?
West Adelaide Soccer Club president Alex Alexandrou said the club was still in a position to be playing and training at the new ground either by the end of the 2015 season or in 2016.

THE ORAKLE
Star Player
Star Player
Posts: 3299
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:50 pm

Re: Man Utd

Post by THE ORAKLE »

utd are just bludgers,taking big money under false pretenses. if they wont play properly for 90 mins just get rid of them and find players who will. :( :shock: :? :oops:

User avatar
God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member
Posts: 45064
Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 5:31 pm
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Man Utd

Post by God is an Englishman »

God is an Englishman wrote: What makes you think that someone with minimal coaching experience and no moral standards is the right person to coach one of the biggest clubs in the world?

Are you sure you're not a Liverpool fan?
West Adelaide Soccer Club president Alex Alexandrou said the club was still in a position to be playing and training at the new ground either by the end of the 2015 season or in 2016.

User avatar
Bodø
Apprentice
Apprentice
Posts: 134
Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:59 pm

Re: Man Utd

Post by Bodø »

THE ORAKLE wrote: I will not respond again.
Liar !
Football used to be my life. Now I have a life.

Nice One Cyril
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach
Posts: 16886
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:55 am
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Man Utd

Post by Nice One Cyril »

Wow, David de Gea simply amazing this morning. In a game which could have finished 8-4 to Spurs and which they largely dominated, he was just unbeatable. Although we didn’t get the bikkies, can’t be too upset, they played pretty well, just one bloke played out of his skin.
"The game is about glory, it is about doing things in style and with a flourish, about going out and beating the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower

eagleboy
First Team Regular
First Team Regular
Posts: 1902
Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:34 pm
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Man Utd

Post by eagleboy »

Nice One Cyril wrote:Wow, David de Gea simply amazing this morning. In a game which could have finished 8-4 to Spurs and which they largely dominated, he was just unbeatable. Although we didn’t get the bikkies, can’t be too upset, they played pretty well, just one bloke played out of his skin.
I have the greatest of admiration for David de Gea. How many times has he saved MU ?

MegaBonus
Team Manager
Team Manager
Posts: 7234
Joined: Sat Apr 01, 2006 9:43 pm
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Man Utd

Post by MegaBonus »

Manchester United 'receive whopping £3.8BN takeover bid' from Saudi Crown Prince Mohammad bin Salman who hopes to tempt Glazers into selling the club before next season
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

eagleboy
First Team Regular
First Team Regular
Posts: 1902
Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:34 pm
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Man Utd

Post by eagleboy »

MegaBonus wrote:
Manchester United 'receive whopping £3.8BN takeover bid' from Saudi Crown Prince Mohammad bin Salman who hopes to tempt Glazers into selling the club before next season
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Saudi Crown Prince Mohammad does not like reporters. They don't leave his offices in one piece.

Surely the England FA would not sanction a purchase even if the Glazers wanted to sell.


https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footb ... alman.html

ozzie owl
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach
Posts: 18045
Joined: Sun Dec 03, 2006 11:42 am
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Man Utd

Post by ozzie owl »

eagleboy wrote:
MegaBonus wrote:
Manchester United 'receive whopping £3.8BN takeover bid' from Saudi Crown Prince Mohammad bin Salman who hopes to tempt Glazers into selling the club before next season
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Saudi Crown Prince Mohammad does not like reporters. They don't leave his offices in one piece.

Surely the England FA would not sanction a purchase even if the Glazers wanted to sell.


https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footb ... alman.html
Why would the FA step in and stop it ?

THE ORAKLE
Star Player
Star Player
Posts: 3299
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:50 pm

Re: Man Utd

Post by THE ORAKLE »

such wealth and power in one bloke. scary isn't it. :roll:

User avatar
Stitch This
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach
Posts: 11855
Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:51 pm

Re: Man Utd

Post by Stitch This »

THE ORAKLE wrote:such wealth and power in one bloke. scary isn't it. :roll:
You're talking about Glazer right :P
Time for some righteous indignation

THE ORAKLE
Star Player
Star Player
Posts: 3299
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:50 pm

Re: Man Utd

Post by THE ORAKLE »

Stitch This wrote:
THE ORAKLE wrote:such wealth and power in one bloke. scary isn't it. :roll:
You're talking about Glazer right :P

yes stitch,wouldent dare talk about the other bloke. :roll:

Con M
Star Player
Star Player
Posts: 2634
Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:19 pm
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Man Utd

Post by Con M »

ozzie owl wrote:
Why would the FA step in and stop it ?
Because they would want to know if he is a fit and proper human being?

ozzie owl
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach
Posts: 18045
Joined: Sun Dec 03, 2006 11:42 am
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Man Utd

Post by ozzie owl »

Con M wrote:
ozzie owl wrote:
Why would the FA step in and stop it ?
Because they would want to know if he is a fit and proper human being?
Since the family is worth 850 billion pounds that will pass the FA test quite easy.

THE ORAKLE
Star Player
Star Player
Posts: 3299
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:50 pm

Re: Man Utd

Post by THE ORAKLE »

well if they knock him back at man u,there is always SEAFORD. :wink:

THE ORAKLE
Star Player
Star Player
Posts: 3299
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:50 pm

Re: Man Utd

Post by THE ORAKLE »

so now after ole lost to wolves will that mean woodward will be able to skive off giving him the job full time. I hope not. :roll:

ozzie owl
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach
Posts: 18045
Joined: Sun Dec 03, 2006 11:42 am
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Man Utd

Post by ozzie owl »

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer appointed as permanent Man U manager on a three year contract .

THE ORAKLE
Star Player
Star Player
Posts: 3299
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:50 pm

Re: Man Utd

Post by THE ORAKLE »

ozzie owl wrote:Ole Gunnar Solskjaer appointed as permanent Man U manager on a three year contract .

great news. been awhile comming. now ole can plan ahead for next season,get his family over from norway and try and get his house back from virgil van dyke who has been renting it. :)

Nice One Cyril
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach
Posts: 16886
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:55 am
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Man Utd

Post by Nice One Cyril »

De Gea best keeper in the World according to Utd fans. Lionel Messi certainly loves him :lol:
"The game is about glory, it is about doing things in style and with a flourish, about going out and beating the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower

THE ORAKLE
Star Player
Star Player
Posts: 3299
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:50 pm

Re: Man Utd

Post by THE ORAKLE »

the problem at utd at the moment is NOT OLES FAULT. its sanchezs ridiculous wages. he hardly plays and now all the other mercenaries want the same money with some justification I suppose. unfortunately it is having a detremental effect on the club at the worst time possible. they must sack sanchez as they will never be able to sell him. Pogba can go to real madrid with my blessing. im sure sir alex would agree. I didn't want him back and I bet sir alex didn't either. OLE can then get back to doing what he started. utds first team is on fabulous money but greed and jealousy is a terrible trait of human nature. jose was right about Pogba being a virus. sir alex saw that years ago whereas sanchez is just a victim of his own circumstances. ole would then be able to run the team again,whip the mercenaries back into line and remind them of

chong,greenwood,gomez and garner etc. be sure they will be there next season. in fact after everton ole should start them against city. he now has nothing to lose plus he can show the mercenaries he means business. those guys have been brought up in the utd way through the academy and would probably pay to play for Manchester united given the chance. these guys are the players we want at utd,who like ole understands what it means to wear the shirt.

THE ORAKLE
Star Player
Star Player
Posts: 3299
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:50 pm

Re: Man Utd

Post by THE ORAKLE »

THE ORAKLE wrote:the problem at utd at the moment is NOT OLES FAULT. its sanchezs ridiculous wages. he hardly plays and now all the other mercenaries want the same money with some justification I suppose. unfortunately it is having a detremental effect on the club at the worst time possible. they must sack sanchez as they will never be able to sell him. Pogba can go to real madrid with my blessing. im sure sir alex would agree. I didn't want him back and I bet sir alex didn't either. OLE can then get back to doing what he started. utds first team is on fabulous money but greed and jealousy is a terrible trait of human nature. jose was right about Pogba being a virus. sir alex saw that years ago whereas sanchez is just a victim of his own circumstances. ole would then be able to run the team again,whip the mercenaries back into line and remind them of

chong,greenwood,gomez and garner etc. be sure they will be there next season. in fact after everton ole should start them against city. he now has nothing to lose plus he can show the mercenaries he means business. those guys have been brought up in the utd way through the academy and would probably pay to play for Manchester united given the chance. these guys are the players we want at utd,who like ole understands what it means to wear the shirt.

solution. work to get the wage bill down. promote the academy.ditch the millionaires club and their bloody crooked agents. they proved to ole they could play so why have they swiched off. are they trying to hold ole to ransom now. dont they realise what idiots they look. ole please kick arze. :roll:

THE ORAKLE
Star Player
Star Player
Posts: 3299
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:50 pm

Re: Man Utd

Post by THE ORAKLE »

ole should just play the academy against Cardiff city. show the mercenaries he means business. he now,because of them has nothing to lose by doing this. I hope he does not hang on to Pogba. jose was right he is a virus. sir alex saw that years ago. :roll:

User avatar
God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member
Posts: 45064
Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 5:31 pm
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Man Utd

Post by God is an Englishman »

THE ORAKLE wrote:ole should just play the academy against Cardiff city. show the mercenaries he means business. he now,because of them has nothing to lose by doing this. I hope he does not hang on to Pogba. jose was right he is a virus. sir alex saw that years ago. :roll:
Would he then get rightly fined for playing a weakened team?

I know in the championship that at this stage of the season there are restrictions on who can play.
West Adelaide Soccer Club president Alex Alexandrou said the club was still in a position to be playing and training at the new ground either by the end of the 2015 season or in 2016.

THE ORAKLE
Star Player
Star Player
Posts: 3299
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:50 pm

Re: Man Utd

Post by THE ORAKLE »

don't think he would have a problem looking at utds woefull recent record. these overpaid clowns have gone on early holidays. the young lads wouldent let ole down and pogbas the biggest clown of all. sir alex wouldent stand for this rubbish. no more mr nice guy ole. the oracle is totally as pizzed off as you must be. :roll:

User avatar
Michael
Squad Player
Squad Player
Posts: 1346
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:14 pm
Has thanked: 2 times

Re: Man Utd

Post by Michael »

Sell Pogba, Lukaku and Sanchez!
Sáncte Míchael Archángele, defénde nos in proélio, cóntra nequítiam et insídias diáboli ésto præsídium.

User avatar
Bomber
Board Member
Board Member
Posts: 56060
Joined: Tue Apr 04, 2006 11:40 am
Been thanked: 7 times

Re: Man Utd

Post by Bomber »

THE ORAKLE wrote:don't think he would have a problem looking at utds woefull recent record. these overpaid clowns have gone on early holidays. the young lads wouldent let ole down and pogbas the biggest clown of all. sir alex wouldent stand for this rubbish. no more mr nice guy ole. the oracle is totally as pizzed off as you must be. :roll:
I'm rather pleased about it actually.
Ignore this signature

Post Reply