"GO YOU REDS"

It is currently Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:01 pm

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 938 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32
 Post subject: Re: Man Utd
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 1:07 pm 
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Old Master wrote:
Looks like Mourhino's time will be up this weekend.

It nearly was.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:21 pm 
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

The game against Newcastle was amazing ,I hope Hose gets to stay.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:21 pm 
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Jose that is!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:57 am 
Star Player
Star Player

THE ORAKLE wrote:
THE ORAKLE wrote:
I didn't want any of them. I wanted giggs and scholes. I don't think jose listens to anyone. sir alex could've taken giggs under his wing as both know the utd way which is to ATTACK FOR 90 MINS PLUS.not ponce around in midfield looking backwards all the time. lazy lazy football. 76.000 fans wishing for the class of 92 as they fall asleep. ALSO. this bloody pink shirt is the worst I have ever seen. the red devils have now become the pink pussies. sir alex got rid of Pogba. that was good enough for me. ok how to make the lazy barstewards work for 90 plus mins. only pay them when they WIN. give them half a million each WHEN THEY WIN, ten quid for a draw and THEY GIVE TEN GRAND BACK TO THE CLUB IF THEY LOSE. just a little incentive to make them do the job ALL MANU FANS EXPECT AS NORMAL. yes I know we have been spoilt in the past but that is the manutd standard now and these guys are not living up to it. they are very well paid and are having a lend of us. I would love to know what roy keane thinks of them. ed woodward please start kicking arrze for all our sakes. the oracle is totally pizzed off. :(

I have already had my say on this subject with the above post ok. also I don't give a toss whether anyone agrees with me or not. im also sure some unnamed person,one out of three, will want the last word with a smart alec comment,so off you go. the stage is all yours. happy trolling. :)

I was dead right wasn't I. just couldent help himself. I will not respond again. the last word is all yours champ. :roll:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:59 am 
Technical Director
Technical Director

The funny thing is, once again you're doing exactly what you accuse others of. Trying to have the last word.

Now

God is an Englishman wrote:
Quote:
What makes you think that someone with minimal coaching experience and no moral standards is the right person to coach one of the biggest clubs in the world?

Are you sure you're not a Liverpool fan?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 10:18 am 
Star Player
Star Player

utd are just bludgers,taking big money under false pretenses. if they wont play properly for 90 mins just get rid of them and find players who will. :( :shock: :? :oops:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 10:22 am 
Technical Director
Technical Director

God is an Englishman wrote:
What makes you think that someone with minimal coaching experience and no moral standards is the right person to coach one of the biggest clubs in the world?

Are you sure you're not a Liverpool fan?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 4:19 pm 
Apprentice
Apprentice

THE ORAKLE wrote:
 I will not respond again.

Liar !

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 938 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32