Man Utd

The forum is for discussion of club football outside Australia and national team football Please do not post any offensive or malicious comments.

Moderators: BillShankly, arxidi, ruud, Judge Judy, Forum Admins

Kosta Utd
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Re: Man Utd

Post by Kosta Utd »

Wayne Kerr wrote:Get rid of Mourinho....
first of all why?

second get who?
H _ S T _ K _ buy a vowel?
----------------------------

Stitch This
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Stitch This »

You're not special anymore.
Time for some righteous indignation

Wayne Kerr
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Wayne Kerr »

Kosta Utd wrote:
Wayne Kerr wrote:Get rid of Mourinho....
first of all why?

second get who?

Really???
Mourinho is a tumour and every club he has coached at has been severely affected when he gets fired from coaching.
Funny how he doesn't last the full term of his contracts

Giggs should of been appointed.
We got Ova' Here?? #ACCUPAHATERS!

Victoria's Secret
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Victoria's Secret »

Kosta Utd wrote:we'll I'm "singing' now and certainly not winning

undoing the past three years wont be achieved over night and plenty of season yet to go and .. only two matches separates 7th from 1st
I am not gloating or anything like that, but Klopp in 12 months One pre season like Jose) has transformed us, and spent far less than Jose. So, please tell me why it takes so long to undo bad work.....

We of course may well drop off and utd pick up but currently it appears we have the better manager and team for far less money.

Kosta Utd
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Kosta Utd »

you might not be gloating but if i were you i would be super happy that you got Klopp, i always rated him highly and youve got him locked in for six years.. as much as it hurts to say i think liverpool have finally got it right and am sure success will follow (i hope im wrong)

but you are a little wrong with your statement. If you remember correctly Klopp was signed on October 2015 giving him a full 7 months in the premier league with liverpool before this season so he has had a much longer time with you guys that mourinho with united.

i have full confidence the special one will do us good.. needs time

not sure on how you base Klopp as a 'better' manager.. Jose has won more silverware and in different countries/clubs/competitions that Klopp

Victoria's Secret
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Thanks for your endorsement, I love it how so many fans are envious we have him.

Anyway, I said we have had him for 12 months but one pre season.

New Gk, CB, Midfield player and forward all signed in the summer, he settled in last year. Last year's two finals with him were a bonus but this season is where it all started to me!

N5 1BH
Star Player
Star Player

Post by N5 1BH »

No more controversy wrote:Thanks for your endorsement, I love it how so many fans are envious we have him.

New Gk, CB, Midfield player and forward all signed in the summer, he settled in last year. Last year's two finals with him were a bonus but this season is where it all started to me!
While Klopp’s rein has started promisingly and it’s true Liverpool in general have benefited from the great work done by Southampton. Do you think he has begun as impressively as the previous real deal, Brendon Whatsisname?

Victoria's Secret
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

N5 1BH wrote:
No more controversy wrote:Thanks for your endorsement, I love it how so many fans are envious we have him.

While Klopp’s rein has started promisingly and it’s true Liverpool in general have benefited from the great work done by Southampton. Do you think he has begun as impressively as the previous real deal, Brendon Whatsisname?
You mean BR who failed do win a game for ages at the start, and didnt get us to any finals?

I think the above answers your question.

Nice One Cyril
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Nice One Cyril »

No more controversy wrote:
N5 1BH wrote:

You mean BR who failed do win a game for ages at the start, and didnt get us to any finals?

I think the above answers your question.
:lol: You lot were loving Brendan for quite a while. Shame you didn't show more loyalty to Woy, look what he's gone on to achieve.
Victor Meldrew wrote:A decent govt..... like uk. :lol:
"The game is about glory, doing things in style and with a flourish, going out and beating the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower

Victoria's Secret
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

I loved the team BR had (Suarez and others) but not BR...I love Jurgen I admit it, more than I have loved nay other manager in recent times. I am not ashamed to admit that.

N5 1BH
Star Player
Star Player

Post by N5 1BH »

Rodgers always struck me as a phoney and a bit of a knob tbh. As germans go Klopp comes across as pretty likeable, as is the way his teams play. Him coming over looks like being a positive for our league though I reckon he’ll go the same way as Wenger, one world class striker short of the two really big trophies.

Old Master
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Old Master »

N5 1BH wrote:Rodgers always struck me as a phoney and a bit of a knob tbh. As germans go Klopp comes across as pretty likeable, as is the way his teams play. Him coming over looks like being a positive for our league though I reckon he’ll go the same way as Wenger, one world class striker short of the two really big trophies.

Germans, as a people are generally pretty decent people, like most of the world's people, their only problems are that, also like most of the people of the world, they tend to pick the wrong people to lead them.

That's always been the problem all over the world. :cry:
The older I get the better I was.

FOOTBALL IS LIFE
The Rest Is Just Details

Victoria's Secret
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

N5 1BH wrote:Rodgers always struck me as a phoney and a bit of a knob tbh. As germans go Klopp comes across as pretty likeable, as is the way his teams play. Him coming over looks like being a positive for our league though I reckon he’ll go the same way as Wenger, one world class striker short of the two really big trophies.
Not trolling but what two big trophies?

totsreds08
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by totsreds08 »

A striker is good but it's not our top priority. If we could sort out our defence, we'd be fine.

Nice One Cyril
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Nice One Cyril »

totsreds08 wrote:
A striker is good but it's not our top priority. If we could sort out our defence, we'd be fine.
Liverpool at the moment are very reminiscent of the Keegan Newcastle team. Great going forward and scoring freely, but you just feel they'll trip up somewhere along the line.

I'd loov it. :lol:
Victor Meldrew wrote:A decent govt..... like uk. :lol:
"The game is about glory, doing things in style and with a flourish, going out and beating the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower

Victoria's Secret
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Nice One Cyril wrote:
totsreds08 wrote:
Liverpool at the moment are very reminiscent of the Keegan Newcastle team. Great going forward and scoring freely, but you just feel they'll trip up somewhere along the line.

I'd loov it. :lol:
They were different, we are making mistakes but the set up is right, they had no plan on how to defend.

Didn't Ardiles try it with you (all out attack) , but failed to get any real momentum.

Old Redback
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Old Redback »

30 odd chances against Burnley yet United fans blame Clattenburg for not beating Burnley.

It's not Fergie they're missing it's Howard Webb obviously.

Wayne Kerr
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Wayne Kerr »

if you cant score, you cant win - simples.

However, I feel that Man U luck will eventually change and the floodgates will open, I feel sorry for the team/s that get slaughtered

Kosta Utd
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Kosta Utd »

who is complaining? had more than enough chances to win, just needed one to go in.. cabernet happens but as wayne said..

Its a matter of when not if...........

Bomber
Vice Chairman
Vice Chairman

Post by Bomber »

Kosta Utd wrote:
I'll take a stab at February. :wink:
Ignore this signature

Wayne Kerr
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Wayne Kerr »

Bomber wrote:
Kosta Utd wrote:

is that when Liverpool's season is over..... again?

Old Redback
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Old Redback »

Hate to say it because I was a big fan and will forever be greatful for the success he brought my club but is Jose Mourinho on the decline. Watching him at Man Utd now is exactly like watching him at Chelsea last season players just don't seem to want to play for him.

Sawajiri Erika
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Sawajiri Erika »

Was????

Bomber
Vice Chairman
Vice Chairman

Post by Bomber »

Wayne Kerr wrote:
Bomber wrote:
Kosta Utd wrote:

is that when Liverpool's season is over..... again?
Typical, a thread about Man U and the best you have is have a stab at Liverpool? You do realise we are attuned to a bit of league "unsuccess" but at least we don't go into hiding when the going gets a bit tough, unlike many of your "bandwagon" Man U mugs around here.
Ignore this signature

Old Redback
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Old Redback »

Bomber wrote:
Typical, a thread about Man U and the best you have is have a stab at Liverpool? You do realise we are attuned to a bit of league "unsuccess" but at least we don't go into hiding when the going gets a bit tough, unlike many of your "bandwagon" Man U mugs around here.
It goes both ways - aren't you a Liverpool fan and yet you are reading a Man Utd titled topic?

Bomber
Vice Chairman
Vice Chairman

Post by Bomber »

Old Redback wrote:
Bomber wrote:
It goes both ways - aren't you a Liverpool fan and yet you are reading a Man Utd titled topic?
Sorry, I didn't know there was such a rule in place. I guess I better not open any more topics that don't contain the words Liverpool, Croydon and Socceroos any more. :roll: :P
Ignore this signature

Old Redback
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Old Redback »

Bomber wrote:
Old Redback wrote:
Bomber wrote:
Sorry, I didn't know there was such a rule in place. I guess I better not open any more topics that don't contain the words Liverpool, Croydon and Socceroos any more. :roll: :P
Not necessary but you do realise that you are doing exactly what you are criticising the United fans for?

Bomber
Vice Chairman
Vice Chairman

Post by Bomber »

Going missing? Diverting shitiness? Hardly.
Ignore this signature

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

Post by God is an Englishman »

Why would a Liverpool fan even open a Man U thread? I remember someone saying that an England fan shouldn't open Australia threads previously.

Bomber
Vice Chairman
Vice Chairman

Post by Bomber »

God is an Englishman wrote:Why would a Liverpool fan even open a Man U thread? I remember someone saying that an England fan shouldn't open Australia threads previously.
And then a reasonable argument showed why it could be. That said, I have never stated that I don't care less about Man U either, if you wish to use the above-mentioned example. They play in a league where I do care about another team, so it stands to reason you'd have a look now and then, as I would any other EPL team titled thread.
Ignore this signature