Real Madrid VS. Sevilla (UEFA Super Cup)

The forum is for discussion of club football outside Australia and national team football Please do not post any offensive or malicious comments.

Moderators: BillShankly, arxidi, ruud, Judge Judy, Forum Admins

Telson11
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Real Madrid VS. Sevilla (UEFA Super Cup)

Post by Telson11 »

Bale come back to Cardiff and says Real Madrid 5-0 Sevilla.
Get discount cheap soccer jerseys online

Telson11
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Re: Real Madrid VS. Sevilla (UEFA Super Cup)

Post by Telson11 »

Bale,Benzema+C Ronaldo, BBC now plus J Rodriguez, this season Real Madrid will have another big fight with Barcelona MSN
Get discount cheap soccer jerseys online

Con M
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Con M »

Mr Ego (aka C. Ronaldo) rely shiiited me off how he didn't go to thank Bale who provide the assist for his tap-in goal.

Hell, guys that do that irritate the people. And oh yeah, didn't he get more hair-cuts than goals in Brazil?

Salix Redbacks
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Salix Redbacks »

If only the world cup gave four points for a win he'd have been more inclined to perform.
Why are pimples in the nostril so painful?

Old Master
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Old Master »

Con M wrote:Mr Ego (aka C. Ronaldo) rely shiiited me off how he didn't go to thank Bale who provide the assist for his tap-in goal.

Hell, guys that do that irritate the people. And oh yeah, didn't he get more hair-cuts than goals in Brazil?

His arrogance knows no bounds.

He will regret it when Bale starts to get the credit he deserves for working for the team and Ronnie-boy loses the support of the rest of the team.

It will happen sooner than later. :lol:
The older I get the better I was.

FOOTBALL IS LIFE
The Rest Is Just Details

Con M
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Con M »

Old Master wrote:
Con M wrote:Mr Ego (aka C. Ronaldo) rely shiiited me off how he didn't go to thank Bale who provide the assist for his tap-in goal.

His arrogance knows no bounds.

He will regret it when Bale starts to get the credit he deserves for working for the team and Ronnie-boy loses the support of the rest of the team.

It will happen sooner than later. :lol:
Yep, pity about his attitude. Such a good shot, aerial ability, technique & able to take on players.

ps, did you see the colour photo of him in 'The Weekend Australian'? It was a team photo of Real Madrid and Ronaldo was on tip-toes to make himself look taller than his team-mates, even though he is 185cms.