Serie A TIM 2014-2015 Calander

The forum is for discussion of club football outside Australia and national team football Please do not post any offensive or malicious comments.

Moderators: BillShankly, arxidi, ruud, Judge Judy, Forum Admins

Redeye10
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Serie A TIM 2014-2015 Calander

Post by Redeye10 »

For those interested below is a link for the Serie A 2014-2015 Calander

http://www.ilmattino.it/docs/Calendarionuovo.pdf

Juventino
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Re: Serie A TIM 2014-2015 Calander

Post by Juventino »

We have a tough finish - Napoli, Inter and Verona away. Better hope its sewn up beforehand :wink:

Redeye10
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Redeye10 »

Juventino wrote:We have a tough finish - Napoli, Inter and Verona away. Better hope its sewn up beforehand :wink:
Im looking forward to this coming season regardless of the doomsdayers who say the Serie A
is of an ordinary standard.
Watching many games of both the EPL and Serie A last season i can honestly say even though im a bit biased
that i enjoyed many Serie A games and thought they were very entertaining especially the Napoli games obviously
as a supporter but dare i say it many Juve games as well. Bring it on cant wait.

Juventino
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Juventino »

Redeye10 wrote:
Juventino wrote:We have a tough finish - Napoli, Inter and Verona away. Better hope its sewn up beforehand :wink:
Im looking forward to this coming season regardless of the doomsdayers who say the Serie A
Watching many games of both the EPL and Serie A last season i can honestly say even though im a bit biased
that i enjoyed many Serie A games and thought they were very entertaining especially the Napoli games obviously
as a supporter but dare i say it many Juve games as well. Bring it on cant wait.
Those people don't actually watch the league before they form an opinion.

startnow
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by startnow »

Can't wait for the start of the season....

Russki Claw
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Russki Claw »

Looking forward to Rd 1, Toro v Inter.
Think Toro may be okay again this year, Quagiarella and Sanchez Mino look to be good signings and hope to see Cerci is there come end of August.

El Pibe D'Oro
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by El Pibe D'Oro »

Russki Claw wrote:Looking forward to Rd 1, Toro v Inter.
Think Toro may be okay again this year, Quagiarella and Sanchez Mino look to be good signings and hope to see Cerci is there come end of August.
Sanchez Mino is highly rated. They are more balanced even without immobile

Russki Claw
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Russki Claw »

El Pibe D'Oro wrote:
Russki Claw wrote:Looking forward to Rd 1, Toro v Inter.
Sanchez Mino is highly rated. They are more balanced even without immobile[/quote ^^^

Agree, will have to see how highly rated transforms in Europe!

BAGGIO 15
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by BAGGIO 15 »

Redeye10 wrote:
The EPL looks better on TV due to a clear picture an the camera's being closer to the action. Just wish we could get the Serie A in HD or at least a modern picture. Not the RAI 70's look.

INTERISTA
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by INTERISTA »

Anyone know if it is possible to get SkyItalia in Australia??
Or if there is a way to stream it? Happy to purchase.
Thanks

Redeye10
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Redeye10 »

INTERISTA wrote:Anyone know if it is possible to get SkyItalia in Australia??
Or if there is a way to stream it? Happy to purchase.
Thanks
Not sure but heard Al Jazeera TV may soon be purchasing Setanta Australia, if true
then they have the serie a rights so hopefully this happens and i can piss of RAI

Russki Claw
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Russki Claw »

If anyone is interested, have a brand new home Torino Fc 2014/15 jersey, XXL to sell. Has tags, packaging eyc. Kappa sizing got me yet again and was a bit of effort to get over here. :evil:
PM me

Russki Claw
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Russki Claw »

From the highs of Cerci and Immobile to the joke that is Amauri, Quagliarella and Larrondo.

Urbano cairo, is a tight muscat and needs to sell the club to someone willing to invest. Sells the prized pair for something like 30million Euros and spends 1 million on Amauri and a couple on Quagliarella.

the result- no goals in 5 games including two missed penalties. Some say we are cursed, I say find a rich Saudi or similar to buy the club.

Anyway, Roma looking strong and Juve and the rest pretty average.

Juventino
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Juventino »

I watched Toro this morning and yeah, they lacked something in attack. Plenty of huff and puff but not many clear cut chances. And then there was the penalty...

No goals in three games would be worrying, but I wouldn't call this a crisis yet. However, there are some tough fixtures coming up. I think Quagliarella can do well this season and now they need him and/or somebody else to stand up. It will take time to adjust to a new style and new attack after Cerci and Immobile, but they need to get something going.

Good news - Setanta have confirmed they will be showing Serie A this season. They had a trial on the weekend with Milan-Juve and Palermo-Inter, but have confirmed greater coverage, starting this midweek with Lazio-Udinese. They will have five games during the weekend round: http://www.setanta.com/au/our-sports/so ... -Football/

Russki Claw
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Russki Claw »

Thanks for the tip in regards to Setanta, may have to subscribe again.
No crisis yet, but a lot of the goodwill bought by last season will quickly be eroded if it continues with Cairo being booed and Larrondo too :)

BAGGIO 15
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by BAGGIO 15 »

Russki Claw wrote:Thanks for the tip in regards to Setanta, may have to subscribe again.
No crisis yet, but a lot of the goodwill bought by last season will quickly be eroded if it continues with Cairo being booed and Larrondo too :)

Was the picture better quality then RAI?

Redeye10
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Redeye10 »

Russki Claw wrote:Thanks for the tip in regards to Setanta, may have to subscribe again.
I got rid of RAI and connected to Setanta and watched the highlight show which was great.
Havent watched a live game yet but will this weekend and will report more however from what ive seen
The camera angles were good and the quality was great.
Very happy with the change and looking forward to watching the games on setanta and with
english commentary my boys will be enjoying the game even more.

Russki Claw
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Russki Claw »

Also have Setanta now, good picture quality and commentary only problem is that I have seen Torino once and not scheduled for the next 3 rounds...... At least we are starting to win and Quagliarella is lookin the goods....

Good to see Cerci has made one sub appearance since moving to Atletico and not in the Italy squad anymore, great move! :roll:

Redeye10
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Redeye10 »

Great result for Napoli v Roma, 2-0 could have easily been more, disappointed wasnt on setanta
but managed to get a good stream of the game, we dominated this game and for this roma team
who some suggest is the strongest team in the serie a it was a very disappointing effort.
Hope we can build on this good result for the season ahead.

Juventino
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Juventino »

Not surprised it wasn't on (although it was on Rai). That's the worst time given amount of other leagues on at that time they show. Sunday coverage is good.

Russki Claw
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Russki Claw »

Found out something for those with Setanta on Foxtel. If you have the Foxtel subscription, you also get access to the Setanta + online service. This service has pretty much all of the Serie A games on live. just go to the website and follow the prompts to get the access.

I have used this to watch the last 2 Toro games. Picture quality of the stream is a lot better than other streaming sites and does not drop out like many free streams. I use a HDMI cable to my tv and tbh, it is pretty decent to watch (Pity Toro have NFI in the front third this season!@).
Anyway, I get Roma v Torino on Foxtel this weekend, not confident however :lol: