Suarez gone to Barca.

The forum is for discussion of club football outside Australia and national team football Please do not post any offensive or malicious comments.

Moderators: BillShankly, arxidi, ruud, Judge Judy, Forum Admins

The Kop
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Re: Suarez gone to Barca.

Post by The Kop »

And there we have it, quelle surprise, the ball rolling for a ban reduction led by Mr Blatter....
"As a footballer I feel with him that such a punishment... it hurts, it hurts," Blatter said at his final press conference in Rio.
"But as FIFA president I have to accept the decisions that are taken by our independent committees.
"I do hope that this player will come back to football because on the pitch what he has shown so far... I have seen his capacity technically and tactically to do what he can do - his smelling of the goal...
"I do hope he will be back, He is now in one of the greatest clubs in the world."

Raich Carter
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Raich Carter »

"I do hope that this player will come back to football because on the pitch what he has shown so far... I have seen his capacity technically and tactically to do what he can do - his smelling of the goal...and having a meal at the same time
Edited for accuracy
When I am king, you will be first against the wall
With your opinion which is of no consequence at all

N5 1BH
Star Player
Star Player

Post by N5 1BH »

The Kop wrote:And there we have it, quelle surprise, the ball rolling for a ban reduction led by Mr Blatter....
"I do hope he will be back, He is now in one of the greatest clubs in the world."

Doesn't seem to have a high opinion of liverpool by the looks of it

Telson11
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Telson11 »

James Rodriguez will come to Real Madrid and then Di Maria will leave Real Madrid, so next season, I think Barcelona will win league title
Get discount cheap soccer jerseys online

Derek
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Derek »

ok

Con M
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Con M »

No surprise. No morals in the game anymore.

Barca not worried that their badge will be trashed on World-wide social media when Luis first kisses it.

Then again, doesn't Barca have that morally bankrupt Qatar mob on their shirt? Hides of elephants.

ruud
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by ruud »

Thanks Barca. Ajax scored a nice 4/5 million from the transfer (had a clause of receiving about 5% of the next transfer fee)