brazil v germany

The forum is for discussion of club football outside Australia and national team football Please do not post any offensive or malicious comments.

Moderators: BillShankly, arxidi, ruud, Judge Judy, Forum Admins

Shintaro
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Re: when is kickoff? brazil v germany

Post by Shintaro »

Luiz the fly
straight from rubbish tip to you.

PSG must be wondering what they have bought

Kosta Utd
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Re: when is kickoff? brazil v germany

Post by Kosta Utd »

Con M wrote:
Kosta Utd wrote:When ur working the pre game hoopla is just that, especially if spider is on the panel

thanks 4 the info. 5:25am for me
Hope you got up for this extraordinary game, Kosta Utd.

So disappointed that many in the soccer-football community here have fallen off the World Cup bandwagon. Sort of understandable with Australia out, and with many here having Croatian, English, Italian & Greek heritage - but you would have thought the Semi-finals are worth a look as it's not a bad viewing time of 5.30am Adelaide time.

ps, Kosta Utd - can you edit your subject heading from "when is kickoff brazil v Germany" to "Brazil v Germany"? I'm sure some will want to post under that amended subject heading...
yiasou kosta.. Yep got up for sure and enjoyed the game for a little while, Brazilian performance was spineless, bunch of precious premadonnas.. No excuse for that woeful performance should of let Columbia through

tidy performance from the germani tho.. Well done
H _ S T _ K _ buy a vowel?
----------------------------

ozzie owl
Coach
Coach

Re: brazil v germany

Post by ozzie owl »

Maybe Brazil will take stock and leave their roughhouse tactics behind,justice prevailed.

Nice One Cyril
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Nice One Cyril »

Piers Morgan wrote:David Luiz will drive Brazil to victory tonight. He's been my star of this World Cup. Such passion/commitment/determination. #BRAvGER
Desperately poor defender.

Whilst the Germans are obviously no mugs, I don't think they played great football, the Brazilians presented it to them on a plate.
Victor Meldrew wrote:A decent govt..... like uk. :lol:
"The game is about glory, doing things in style and with a flourish, going out and beating the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower

Stitch This
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Stitch This »

Nice One Cyril wrote:
Piers Morgan wrote:David Luiz will drive Brazil to victory tonight. He's been my star of this World Cup. Such passion/commitment/determination. #BRAvGER
Desperately poor defender.....
Should be nicknamed 'Elbows' from now on.
Time for some righteous indignation