Suarez

The forum is for discussion of club football outside Australia and national team football Please do not post any offensive or malicious comments.

Moderators: BillShankly, arxidi, ruud, Judge Judy, Forum Admins

LonsdaleBologna
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Re: Suarez

Post by LonsdaleBologna »

For me, the truly bizarre thing is that Suarez went down in the box clutching his teeth. What the hell was going on there?? One of the oddest things I've seen...

Derek
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Derek »

totsreds08 wrote:
Juventino wrote:It's ok - Diego Lugano has already told us the bite marks were surely not from the game and that you would have to be stupid to think that.

Here's what happened. Night before in the hotel Chiellini called a player in who was walking down the hall. Asked him to bite his shoulder in the very spot where Suarez would (he just knew) go up to him and strike.

A cunning plan really.
What bite marks? I have a lot of images going around on social media sites with photoshopped 'bite marks'. They are real. I can't believe have gullible people are. Look in the normal game time. Absolutely no bite marks there.
:lol: Every single picture in every report you can see the bite marks, I can't believe you are defending him. Are you BTAC in disguise?

BTAC
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by BTAC »

Naww, Derek has a bit of a thing for me.

You never gave an example of you making me look stupid though mate? Shouldn't be too hard, as you've apparently done it so many times.....
haywood djablowme wrote: I believe Arsenal have improved more than the Poo! (we are only 5 pts behind you)

Juventino
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Juventino »

totsreds08 wrote:
Juventino wrote:It's ok - Diego Lugano has already told us the bite marks were surely not from the game and that you would have to be stupid to think that.

Here's what happened. Night before in the hotel Chiellini called a player in who was walking down the hall. Asked him to bite his shoulder in the very spot where Suarez would (he just knew) go up to him and strike.

A cunning plan really.
What bite marks? I have a lot of images going around on social media sites with photoshopped 'bite marks'. They are real. I can't believe have gullible people are. Look in the normal game time. Absolutely no bite marks there.
Look at the gif here. I guess Suarez is just resting his head on Chiellini's shoulder: http://metro.co.uk/2014/06/24/does-this ... i-4774484/

Juventino
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Juventino »

One year ago...

N5 1BH
Star Player
Star Player

Post by N5 1BH »

A cunning plan really.
Well he is very resourceful, he did arrange for the invisible man to at least twice punch him in the face this game alone

N5 1BH
Star Player
Star Player

Post by N5 1BH »

BTAC wrote:Naww, Derek has a bit of a thing for me.

You never gave an example of you making me look stupid though mate? Shouldn't be too hard, as you've apparently done it so many times.....
No one else is needed to make you look stupid, you do a very good impression of a two faced, duplicitous plastic scouse bimbo on your own.

totsreds08
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by totsreds08 »

Juventino wrote:
totsreds08 wrote:

A cunning plan really.
Look at the gif here. I guess Suarez is just resting his head on Chiellini's shoulder: http://metro.co.uk/2014/06/24/does-this ... i-4774484/
I didn't say that Suarez didn't bite but I've seen people constantly use these photoshopped images as proof. There were no bite marks on Chiellini but don't let facts get in the way of a good story.

BTAC
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by BTAC »

N5 1BH wrote:

No one else is needed to make you look stupid, you do a very good impression of a two faced, duplicitous plastic scouse bimbo on your own.
#rattled
haywood djablowme wrote: I believe Arsenal have improved more than the Poo! (we are only 5 pts behind you)

Nice One Cyril
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Nice One Cyril »

I find it hard to believe that a true Liverpool supporter would defend what he's just done (ludicrously, for the third time).

A great club for many years is abased by his actions. Shanks would have had him on the first plane out of there, even though he's a fantastic footballer.
Victor Meldrew wrote:A decent govt..... like uk. :lol:
"The game is about glory, doing things in style and with a flourish, going out and beating the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower

El Pibe D'Oro
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by El Pibe D'Oro »

A cunning plan really.[/quote]
What bite marks? I have a lot of images going around on social media sites with photoshopped 'bite marks'. They are real. I can't believe have gullible people are. Look in the normal game time. Absolutely no bite marks there.[/quote]

Look at the gif here. I guess Suarez is just resting his head on Chiellini's shoulder: http://metro.co.uk/2014/06/24/does-this ... i-4774484/[/quote]
I didn't say that Suarez didn't bite but I've seen people constantly use these photoshopped images as proof. There were no bite marks on Chiellini but don't let facts get in the way of a good story.[/quote]

You can see it clear in the telecast if you pause. Come on now you need to take the Liverpool hat off a second

Black_Panther
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Black_Panther »

LonsdaleBologna wrote:For me, the truly bizarre thing is that Suarez went down in the box clutching his teeth. What the hell was going on there?? One of the oddest things I've seen...
Question if someone elbows you in the mouth, would you have sore teeth? (I appreciate it wasn't chiellini's elbow that made contact with Suarez)

The bizarre thing for me was that Chiellini went down on the ground holding his face after he claimed to have been bitten on the shoulder (kid's don't even do that), very Rivaldo esque.
"I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. That's why I succeed." -Michael Jordan

Bomber
Vice Chairman
Vice Chairman

Post by Bomber »

Black_Panther wrote:
LonsdaleBologna wrote:For me, the truly bizarre thing is that Suarez went down in the box clutching his teeth. What the hell was going on there?? One of the oddest things I've seen...
Question if someone elbows you in the mouth, would you have sore teeth? (I appreciate it wasn't chiellini's elbow that made contact with Suarez)

The bizarre thing for me was that Chiellini went down on the ground holding his face after he claimed to have been bitten on the shoulder (kid's don't even do that), very Rivaldo esque.
Both should be turfed out of rest of tournament. Oh, hang on, Italy are already on their way home.... :oops: :wink:
Ignore this signature

The Kop
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by The Kop »

Dont normally like the independent, but this sums me up:

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/foot ... 63690.html

get over it, show goes on. he bit someone, he'll cop his ban, might (probably will) bight again.

Old Redback
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Old Redback »

BTAC wrote:
N5 1BH wrote:

#rattled
He's got a point though.

El Capitano
Star Player
Star Player

Post by El Capitano »

The Kop wrote:get over it, show goes on. he bit someone, he'll cop his ban, might (probably will) bight again.
Is he going to apologise to his family, supporters, team mates, club and country for his behavior, then do something dumb again? This guy is taking you guys for a ride.
Feel Good Inc.

Soccer-Mad
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Soccer-Mad »

unreal

Black_Panther
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Black_Panther »

El Capitano wrote:
The Kop wrote:get over it, show goes on. he bit someone, he'll cop his ban, might (probably will) bight again.
Is he going to apologise to his family, supporters, team mates, club and country for his behavior, then do something dumb again? This guy is taking you guys for a ride.
A bit like Cantona for you guys huh?
"I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. That's why I succeed." -Michael Jordan

The Kop
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by The Kop »

El Capitano wrote:
Probably, that's his character.
I learnt accept the brilliance with the occasional nibble.

There is one winner in all this. How lucky is the Hodge, every other nation that crashed out early and unexpectedly is launching trial by media on every aspect of what’s wrong with football top down meanwhile Suarez takes up the front pages so Hodge can continue through to Euro2016 lowering expectations.

MegaBonus
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by MegaBonus »

the 'stiff upper lip' is starting to quiver....
“Hence, we will not say that Greeks fight like heroes, but that heroes fight like Greeks." Winston Churchill

MegaBonus
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by MegaBonus »

Believe me...I’m no Liverpool or Suarez sympathiser but....

Why do the English condemn Suarez but celebrate the following????

“Hence, we will not say that Greeks fight like heroes, but that heroes fight like Greeks." Winston Churchill

The Kop
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by The Kop »

“Go and do that to a stranger in the street when a copper is around and see what happens”

is that the right line?

Black_Panther
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Black_Panther »

MegaBonus wrote:Believe me...I’m no Liverpool or Suarez sympathiser but....

Is that because no-one in England has the balls to call Vinnie Jones a Fag?

Old Master
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Old Master »

I've been studying the replay of the Suarez incident over and over and if you look at it from when the move started you'll see he was running at full speed into the box and the Italian player moved to block his run and cause a collision.

Suarez saw what he was doing and tried to stop his run and just lightly bumping his opponent.

If you study the Italian closely he moves his left elbow to strike Suarez in the lower rib area which causes Suarez's body to bend towards him.

At the same time he lifts his shoulder and Suarez's open moth crashes into it.

Both players fall to the ground, Suarez holding his teeth and the Italian writhing like he had been bitten by a snake.

Seriously. :? :wink:
The older I get the better I was.

FOOTBALL IS LIFE
The Rest Is Just Details

Doome
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Doome »

Doome
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Doome »

-------------------
cheap world cup kits

Stuckey
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Stuckey »

MegaBonus wrote:Believe me...I’m no Liverpool or Suarez sympathiser but....

Very true but the game has now changed and being a hard muscat in this day and age will get you know where (not saying Suarez is a hard muscat)

Red-4-Life
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Red-4-Life »

The last straw for Suarez I think

Stuckey
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Stuckey »

Rumour is it will be a 4 match ban. So if true that's his WC done.
As Alex Williamson says, Suarez, finds small spaces, bites champagne faces. What a pest.

Rookie
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Rookie »

He has to get a minimum of 10 matches this is his third chomping incident isn't it?

Old master I suggest you head to spec savers and get your bifocals upgraded