Suarez

The forum is for discussion of club football outside Australia and national team football Please do not post any offensive or malicious comments.

Moderators: BillShankly, arxidi, ruud, Judge Judy, Forum Admins

The Kop
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Re: Suarez

Post by The Kop »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
My god, he's quoting FIFA regulations.

swannsong
Technical Director
Technical Director

Post by swannsong »

Southern Knights SC - 2019 - Celebrating 25 Years of SAASL Football
SAASL facebook : Southern Knights SC facebook
swannsong Facebook : Elizabeth Downs SC facebook

El Capitano
Star Player
Star Player

Post by El Capitano »

I honestly think Suarez is in trouble.
Feel Good Inc.

haywood djablowme
Star Player
Star Player

Post by haywood djablowme »

The Kop wrote::lol: :lol: :lol:
Just putting it out there

Taken those red glasses off yet?
SAASL SUNDAY PREMIER LEAGUE CHAMPION 2010 2011
SAASL CHALLENGE CUP WINNER 2008 2010 2011
SAASL CHAMPION OF CHAMPIONS WINNER 2010
SAASL CICHANOWSKI SHIELD WINNER 2009 2011 2012

bob saget
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by bob saget »

Sometimes you have to fight tooth and nail to taste victory.

The Kop
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by The Kop »

haywood djablowme wrote:

Honestly, all Liverpool supports are at saturation point.

In the end, he'll get what he deserves.
Silver linings and all, doesnt have to jet to South America for a while and keeps at bay interest from Barca and Real (maybe not Real).
But if you think he'll be somehow banned from club duty too, then that's just wishful thinking...

swannsong
Technical Director
Technical Director

Post by swannsong »

The Kop wrote:
haywood djablowme wrote:

Honestly, all Liverpool supports are at saturation point.

In the end, he'll get what he deserves.
Silver linings and all, doesnt have to jet to South America for a while and keeps at bay interest from Barca and Real (maybe not Real).
But if you think he'll be somehow banned from club duty too, then that's just wishful thinking...
He'll have to guarantee he'll be all Barca and no bite ! ?

ikon
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by ikon »

send him home now.....

rest up big season ahead.

Doome
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Doome »

Now Suarez and Balotelli both get out of the world cup

------------------
cheap Italy world cup jersey

BTAC
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by BTAC »

I'm still laughing.
haywood djablowme wrote: I believe Arsenal have improved more than the Poo! (we are only 5 pts behind you)

El Pibe D'Oro
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by El Pibe D'Oro »

swannsong wrote:Let's not forget Chiellini's impeccable resume :wink:
Well please list it. It doesn't matter about his resume, he was bitten you twit.

El Pibe D'Oro
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by El Pibe D'Oro »

swannsong wrote:
Trezegoal #17 wrote: Can you recall him doing anything as reprehensible as biting someone. If not then why bring it up. Take him out of it and the indiscretion is still unchanged, could have been the cleanest most law-abiding player that he bit, still doesn't make a scrap of difference.
Like it or not Chiellini is part of this incident...
So Chiellini has never pulled an opposition player's hair, elbowed them in the face, taken their legs out with no intention of playing the ball, climbed all over them with his hands and arms, simulated an injury ??? ....depends what you define as reprehensible....I do not condone what Chiellini does repeatedly any more than what Suarez appears to have done in this instance.
The big fault is with the officials (and FIFA itself) allowing these players to get away with more and more of these kinds of behaviours year after year....seems that they have become intimidated by the 'star' players and the huge amounts of money involved in the game.
I'm a Napoli supporter and believe me I am no Chiellini fan but you are deluded if you are comparing some of what he does to Suarez bite this morning.

Are you a Liverpool supporter?..

swannsong
Technical Director
Technical Director

Post by swannsong »

El Pibe D'Oro wrote:
swannsong wrote:
Trezegoal #17 wrote: Can you recall him doing anything as reprehensible as biting someone. If not then why bring it up. Take him out of it and the indiscretion is still unchanged, could have been the cleanest most law-abiding player that he bit, still doesn't make a scrap of difference.
Like it or not Chiellini is part of this incident...
So Chiellini has never pulled an opposition player's hair, elbowed them in the face, taken their legs out with no intention of playing the ball, climbed all over them with his hands and arms, simulated an injury ??? ....depends what you define as reprehensible....I do not condone what Chiellini does repeatedly any more than what Suarez appears to have done in this instance.
The big fault is with the officials (and FIFA itself) allowing these players to get away with more and more of these kinds of behaviours year after year....seems that they have become intimidated by the 'star' players and the huge amounts of money involved in the game.
I'm a Napoli supporter and believe me I am no Chiellini fan but you are deluded if you are comparing some of what he does to Suarez bite this morning.

Are you a Liverpool supporter?..
Not at all !
Comparison is my prerogative....pulling hair, biting and scratching are usually bundled together....no different in my mind to hitting a player who is focussed on the ball from behind with no intention of playing the ball...in the same category as the 'king hit' to me....regardless of who it is.

haywood djablowme
Star Player
Star Player

Post by haywood djablowme »

BTAC wrote:I'm still laughing.
Im still laughing at your love affair with the biter... does your boyfriend bite??
SAASL SUNDAY PREMIER LEAGUE CHAMPION 2010 2011
SAASL CHALLENGE CUP WINNER 2008 2010 2011
SAASL CHAMPION OF CHAMPIONS WINNER 2010
SAASL CICHANOWSKI SHIELD WINNER 2009 2011 2012

BTAC
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by BTAC »

haywood djablowme wrote:
BTAC wrote:I'm still laughing.
Im still laughing at your love affair with the biter... does your boyfriend bite??
Gay jokes?

I'm a bit embarrassed for you at this point.
haywood djablowme wrote: I believe Arsenal have improved more than the Poo! (we are only 5 pts behind you)

swannsong
Technical Director
Technical Director

Post by swannsong »

El Pibe D'Oro wrote:
swannsong wrote:Let's not forget Chiellini's impeccable resume :wink:

Well please list it. It doesn't matter about his resume, he was bitten you twit.
The video link was part of his resume.
The old phrase "he who is not guilty cast the first stone" comes to mind !
Merely pointing out, that of the two protagonists involved in this recent incident, Chellini is no saint when it comes to upsetting or inflicting harm on his opponents, inside and outside the laws of the game.
What's your problem with that ?

Stuckey
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Stuckey »

The thing I don't get about this. You look at his reaction to scoring those goals against England. Playing for Uruguay at the WC means everything to him. Why go and shiraz it all up with something as idiotic as that?
Personally I don't think he has any control over it. Something just snaps in his brain.

legga
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by legga »

Suarez and Urugauy have until wednesday to provide evidence to Fifa in regards to this....Not looking good for the dirty cannibal..... :shock:
There is no I in team, but there is a u in suck...

legga
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by legga »

legga wrote:Suarez and Urugauy have until wednesday (17.00 Brazillian time) to provide evidence to Fifa in regards to this....Not looking good for the dirty cannibal..... :shock:
There is no I in team, but there is a u in suck...

Bomber
Vice Chairman
Vice Chairman

Post by Bomber »

Will be interesting if Liverpool get drawn in same group as an Italian team in ECL next season. I'm sure he'll be well received in the away leg.
Anyway, biting comes with danger after all. Who knows what germs the other person might be carrying?

PS - Mike Tyson rang and thought it was piss poor he didn't at least spit out a body part.
Ignore this signature

swannsong
Technical Director
Technical Director

Post by swannsong »

Bomber wrote:Will be interesting if Liverpool get drawn in same group as an Italian team in ECL next season. I'm sure he'll be well received in the away leg.
Anyway, biting comes with danger after all. Who knows what germs the other person might be carrying?

PS - Mike Tyson rang and thought it was piss poor he didn't at least spit out a body part.
Suarez wil probably just ig-gnaw them !

getborn
Star Player
Star Player

Post by getborn »

Disciplinary proceedings opened against Luis Suarez

http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/news/y=201 ... 84766.html

Juventino
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Juventino »

It's ok - Diego Lugano has already told us the bite marks were surely not from the game and that you would have to be stupid to think that.

Here's what happened. Night before in the hotel Chiellini called a player in who was walking down the hall. Asked him to bite his shoulder in the very spot where Suarez would (he just knew) go up to him and strike.

A cunning plan really.

BTAC
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by BTAC »

Juventino wrote:It's ok - Diego Lugano has already told us the bite marks were surely not from the game and that you would have to be stupid to think that.

Here's what happened. Night before in the hotel Chiellini called a player in who was walking down the hall. Asked him to bite his shoulder in the very spot where Suarez would (he just knew) go up to him and strike.

A cunning plan really.
Crafty Italians.

Nice One Cyril
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Nice One Cyril »

It appears that you can take the man out of the street, but never the street out of the man. Under pressure he reverts to type, but that will to do anything to win is what makes him a great player.

If FIFA ban him for say 6 months, it will be from any sanctioned matches, so I think Liverpool fans are very hopeful if they think this won't affect the EPL games.

I would say biting is akin to spitting on someone. Way out of order and Chiellini would have been quite right to have rammed his choppers down his throat.
Victor Meldrew wrote:A decent govt..... like uk. :lol:
"The game is about glory, doing things in style and with a flourish, going out and beating the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower

FRANKEL
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by FRANKEL »

He should never have done what he did biting is horrible its what 1 year old babies or mike Tyson do iv stuck up for him many times but I think on this occasion u can't possibly stick up for him. But putting my hatred for liverpool aside i would have him in a man united shirt tomorrow sensational football player which the premier league needs. He should get a lengthy ban from fifa but if it affects his Liverpool games then fifa is a farce. All the best players are numpties :-)
An I'm on my knees looking for the answers....

Are we human!!!!!!! Or are we scousers!!!!!!!

Stuckey
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Stuckey »

bob saget
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by bob saget »

swannsong wrote:
Bomber wrote:Will be interesting if Liverpool get drawn in same group as an Italian team in ECL next season. I'm sure he'll be well received in the away leg.

Promo shot for "Survive! 2"?

Anyway it's all been sorted now. Here's the artist's image of the compromise negotiated by FIFA

Nice One Cyril
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Nice One Cyril »

bob saget wrote:
swannsong wrote:

Promo shot for "Survive! 2"?

Anyway it's all been sorted now. Here's the artist's image of the compromise negotiated by FIFA
:lol: They should make him wear the Hannibal Lecter facemask.
Victor Meldrew wrote:A decent govt..... like uk. :lol:
"The game is about glory, doing things in style and with a flourish, going out and beating the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower

totsreds08
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by totsreds08 »

Juventino wrote:It's ok - Diego Lugano has already told us the bite marks were surely not from the game and that you would have to be stupid to think that.

A cunning plan really.
What bite marks? I have seen a lot of images going around on social media sites with photoshopped 'bite marks'. They aren't real. I can't believe have gullible people are. Look in the normal game time. Absolutely no bite marks there.
Last edited by totsreds08 on Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:32 am, edited 1 time in total.