Here we go again (sigh)

The forum is for discussion of club football outside Australia and national team football Please do not post any offensive or malicious comments.

Moderators: BillShankly, arxidi, ruud, Judge Judy, Forum Admins

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

Re: Here we go again (sigh)

Post by God is an Englishman »

Con M wrote:Now, see what you've started here God is/possibly isn't an Englishman? On the one hand completely understandable emotion from those losing friends or relatives in that dispute.
I merely posted a joke about the bloke. You then took the political angle. This is all on you.

Nice One Cyril
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Nice One Cyril »

God is an Englishman wrote:
Con M wrote:Now, see what you've started here God is/possibly isn't an Englishman? On the one hand completely understandable emotion from those losing friends or relatives in that dispute.
I merely posted a joke about the bloke. You then took the political angle. This is all on you.
And you can both piss off outa my thread please :!:
Victor Meldrew wrote:A decent govt..... like uk. :lol:
"The game is about glory, doing things in style and with a flourish, going out and beating the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower

Con M
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Con M »

Nice One Cyril wrote:
God is an Englishman wrote:
And you can both piss off outa my thread please :!:
Bit unfair, NOC. Look back on your thread. I didn't first bring up the digression of the so-called 'joke' about the Belgrano drownings. I didn't say anything about who should own those remote South Atlantic islands.

I tried to get it back to topic & comments about Pochettino's approach with double training sessions and his strategy of that high-pressing game, but those forumites wouldn't answer the question.

ps, Cyril - just heard some stop press: apparently Mr Arrogant van Gaal says he knocked back Spurs' approach to manage them. Are you glad he didn't, given that moderator Ruud says van Gaal goes ok at his first year at a new Club, then totally alienates everybody after that?

Con M
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Con M »

Con M wrote:
Nice One Cyril wrote:And you can both piss off outa my thread please :!:
Bit unfair, NOC. Look back on your thread. I didn't first bring up the digression of the so-called 'joke' about the Belgrano drownings. I didn't say anything about who should own those remote South Atlantic islands.

I tried to get it back to topic & comments about Pochettino's approach with double training sessions and his strategy of that high-pressing game, but those forumites wouldn't answer the question.

ps, Cyril - just heard some stop press: apparently Mr Arrogant van Gaal says he knocked back Spurs' approach to manage them. Are you glad he didn't, given that moderator Ruud says van Gaal goes ok at his first year at a new Club, then totally alienates everybody after that?