Love him or hate him

The forum is for discussion of club football outside Australia and national team football Please do not post any offensive or malicious comments.

Moderators: BillShankly, arxidi, ruud, Judge Judy, Forum Admins

Victoria's Secret
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Love him or hate him

Post by Victoria's Secret »

Del Boca Vista
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Re: Love him or hate him

Post by Del Boca Vista »

when you click 'share' on youtube make sure you uncheck the 'start at' box or it will start at a certain point in the video, instead of the beginning. ie. your link takes us 19 seconds in.

great vid, this one is also great

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALhWMTOwkDY

N5 1BH
Star Player
Star Player

Post by N5 1BH »

People who liked the above may also enjoy this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eF4kSWnY2Z8

Del Boca Vista
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Del Boca Vista »

N5 1BH wrote:People who liked the above may also enjoy this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eF4kSWnY2Z8
is this supposed to make suarez look like a bad guy...

first bit of footage - he's like a teenager so what
second bit - he accidentally steps on a guys foot, oh no!!!
third bit - goes into a challenge hard. like a liverpool player. oh no!!
fourth bit - having his arm held, trips up flores who is a pure piece of sh*t. next?
fifth bit - does what every football player does, pretends he was the one hurt

watched the next bit, some spurs player takes a dive, lmao at linking to this video before watching it.

boring!!!! this thread isn't for upset mancs, so bye!!! 8)

Chaos
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Chaos »

Touchy much Del Boca :?: :lol:
COLOSSUS wrote:Let me guess, ive got no balls

Del Boca Vista
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Del Boca Vista »

no i dont mind if people want to make dumb comments about being a cannibal or whatever because thats a mistake suarez made, but to pretend he has some ulterior motive going into a challenge is pretty simple minded.

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

Post by God is an Englishman »

the guy's a bottle of shiraz animal, that much is pretty clear. That said, he's an animal that I'd love to see wearing my club's shirt.

Unfortunately, with a lot of players like this. Some don't have the sense to see that he might be flawed but he's a flawed genius who would walk into your sides.

Con M
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Con M »

What a scorer! He'll smash the 30-goal barrier while even missing games at the start of the season.

And still only two yellows for simulation during all his time in the EPL, way less than that Britisher Bale's seven. So much for stereotyping him as a diver.

El Pibe D'Oro
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by El Pibe D'Oro »

Con M wrote:What a scorer! He'll smash the 30-goal barrier while even missing games at the start of the season.

And still only two yellows for simulation during all his time in the EPL, way less than that Britisher Bale's seven. So much for stereotyping him as a diver.
Well he's a foreigner Con, he must be a diver

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

El Pibe D'Oro wrote:
Con M wrote:What a scorer! He'll smash the 30-goal barrier while even missing games at the start of the season.

you are correct, Bale is a diver and he's foreign.

Not all foreigners are divers but pretty obvious that a greater percentage of foreigners dive compared to the English.

Con M
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Con M »

God is an Englishman wrote:
El Pibe D'Oro wrote:

you are correct, Bale is a diver and he's foreign.

Not all foreigners are divers but pretty obvious that a greater percentage of foreigners dive compared to the English.
Bale 7 yellows, Torres 3, Januzaj (future Englishman) 3, Lawrence 2, Bentley 2, Young 2, Suarez 2, Sturridge 2, Hernandez 2, Oscar 2, Carroll 2, Eboue 2. There you have it - 6 Brits and 6 foreigners totalling 31 cards in 5 seasons in 900 EPL matches. Not really an epidemic, is it? Sounds like generalisations and stereotyping to me...

ps, GMAE - still good to hear you would have this flawed scorer in your team. But that will NEVER come to pass for Millwall.

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

That's 7 foreigners

Con M
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Con M »

God is an Englishman wrote:That's 7 foreigners
The statistic didn't say 6 Englishmen & 6 foreigners. It said 6 Britishers and 6 foreigners.

And the Britishers stats will be added to in the future when the Januzaj naturalisation goes through.

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

Con M wrote:
The statistic didn't say 6 Englishmen & 6 foreigners. It said 6 Britishers and 6 foreigners.

And the Britishers stats will be added to in the future when the Januzaj naturalisation goes through.

Anyone not English is a foreigner. janusaj and bale will never be English.

Con M
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Con M »

Con M wrote:

Anyone not English is a foreigner. janusaj and bale will never be English.
British, GMAE, British. And I promise to delete the Jocks from any future stats if Scotland secedes from Great Britain.

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

Con M wrote: British, GMAE, British. And I promise to delete the Jocks from any future stats if Scotland secedes from Great Britain.

You can do what you want but the fact remains, neither of them are English and never will be.

Con M
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Con M »

Con M wrote: British, GMAE, British. And I promise to delete the Jocks from any future stats if Scotland secedes from Great Britain.
You can do what you want but the fact remains, neither of them are English and never will be.
Well, we're still at cross purposes. I'm quoting British/foreigner stat facts and you insist on turning them into English/foreigner figures.

Go on then, GMAE. Be happy - have the last word so we can cease this post ping-pong.

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

Con M wrote:
Well, we're still at cross purposes. I'm quoting British/foreigner stat facts and you insist on turning them into English/foreigner figures.

Go on then, GMAE. Be happy - have the last word so we can cease this post ping-pong.
It's simple really. Anyone not English, is foreign. Janusaj will be British, bale is welsh. BOTH - not English.

Why not quote european v rest of the world whilst you're at it, it's as relevant as the stats you are quoting.

The Kop
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by The Kop »

Does it burn you that 2 (will be more in a few years) non-English clubs are in the English Premier League?

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

The Kop wrote:Does it burn you that 2 (will be more in a few years) non-English clubs are in the English Premier League?

Well i do think they should shiraz off to the league of wales, YES!

N5 1BH
Star Player
Star Player

Post by N5 1BH »

El Pibe D'Oro wrote:

Well he is not a foreigner in Uruguay and he is a diver there too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=px0d-oYmgU8

And Con M, he didn’t get a yellow, he got a penalty and his team won. Not sure about the validity of basing your statistics on yellow cards awarded for simulation, Bale is also a cheat but obviously not a very good one, same as that twat Young. Suarez dives for fun, was it spuds last week ? against Arsenal a couple of weeks ago he went to ground a number of times in an exaggerated way in a pathetic attempt to get players in trouble. The list goes on, way more than twice, he is a cheat and he has no respect. That’s just my opinion of course Liverpool fans may disagree or may just pretend it’s not happening while the going is good, that’s up to them.

The Kop
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by The Kop »

Nah, you just sound like you're bitter.

Victoria's Secret
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

N5 1BH wrote:
El Pibe D'Oro wrote:

Well he is not a foreigner in Uruguay and he is a diver there too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=px0d-oYmgU8

And Con M, he didn’t get a yellow, he got a penalty and his team won. Not sure about the validity of basing your statistics on yellow cards awarded for simulation, Bale is also a cheat but obviously not a very good one, same as that twat Young. Suarez dives for fun, was it spuds last week ? against Arsenal a couple of weeks ago he went to ground a number of times in an exaggerated way in a pathetic attempt to get players in trouble. The list goes on, way more than twice, he is a cheat and he has no respect. That’s just my opinion of course Liverpool fans may disagree or may just pretend it’s not happening while the going is good, that’s up to them.

What drivel!

Also when he picks up the PFA award and the Writers award, it will make clowns like you look even more stupid with your judgements. As those people know more than someone who doesn't know the meaning of their username is :lol: :lol:

N5 1BH
Star Player
Star Player

Post by N5 1BH »

Digger wrote: What drivel!

Also when he picks up the PFA award and the Writers award, it will make clowns like you look even more stupid with your judgements. As those people know more than someone who doesn't know the meaning of their username is :lol: :lol:
I suppose you mean the Football Writers' Association Footballer of the Year & Professional Footballers' Association Players' Player of the Year awards. Ironically both currently held by one Gareth Bale, gifted footballer, proven diver and cheat (the worst in the EPL according to Con M, 7 yellows for simulation I believe). So obviously you are not in denial after all, if Luis wins too that makes my opinions look really stupid and judgmental. :oops: :oops:

Not sure exactly what you mean by the last bit because I couldn’t get my head around the grammar, but why would I pick a username without knowing what it was? :? :?

AskSteve
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by AskSteve »

You tell me.

Victoria's Secret
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

N5 1BH wrote:

I suppose you mean the Football Writers' Association Footballer of the Year & Professional Footballers' Association Players' Player of the Year awards. Ironically both currently held by one Gareth Bale, gifted footballer, proven diver and cheat (the worst in the EPL according to Con M, 7 yellows for simulation I believe). So obviously you are not in denial after all, if Luis wins too that makes my opinions look really stupid and judgmental. :oops: :oops:

Not sure exactly what you mean by the last bit because I couldn’t get my head around the grammar, but why would I pick a username without knowing what it was? :? :?
Your fishing is as a bad as your memory

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=39502&p=1298380#p1298380

Victoria's Secret
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

N5 1BH wrote:

Black_Panther
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Black_Panther »

Ask Jeeves wrote:You tell me.
Well then what's the point of you Mr Search Engine?
"I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. That's why I succeed." -Michael Jordan

N5 1BH
Star Player
Star Player

Post by N5 1BH »

Digger wrote:

N5 1BH wrote:
you speak a lot of sense for someone from avenall road
Avenell Road ? Not sure what you mean, would that be anywhere near Cold Blow Lane ?
Wow you researched me, my first cyberstalker. Cool

So correcting his spelling to Avenell was too subtle for you? Obviously the reference to Cold Blow Lane went way over your head.
Why would I not know of Avenell Rd but mention Cold Blow Lane. Have you even heard of Cold Blow Lane? look it up and see what it has in common with Avenell Rd re old football grounds. Never heard of being deliberately vague ? Did you actually think I pulled random letters & numbers out of my arsenal and got my old clockend gates without knowing. Oh dear

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

Pretty sure, digger knows cold blow lane. He's probably run from that area a few times in the past.