English Premier Clubs fail to provide for Disabled Supporter

The forum is for discussion of club football outside Australia and national team football Please do not post any offensive or malicious comments.

Moderators: BillShankly, arxidi, ruud, Judge Judy, Forum Admins

Victoria's Secret
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Re: English Premier Clubs fail to provide for Disabled Suppo

Post by Victoria's Secret »

GeorgeB wrote:
Digger wrote:Let's move on from the cars as I haven't a scooby what you are on about about changing things, and its the same this week.

LFC aren't using CPOs', I would read up on who issues them, how many articles have you read about what the Liverpool City council, and the club are planning for the area?

Liverpool Football Club is more than just a stadium in L4, but I am really not going to bother trying to educate you or MG&Son on something that is way out your league. You just want to have a go at a club that does far more for a City than AU could ever wish to do :wink:

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liv ... ds-6685316

@clemence, its pretty close, I dont think much can be done to improve this.

I'd imagine all those derelict boarded up houses would be a thriving community for rats.
Liverpool FC doing there best to feed the scouses! :D
No place for racism on this forum.

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

Post by God is an Englishman »

Kosta Utd wrote:I never mentioned cpo's ya Muppet..

lets keep this simple so I dont lose you, kicking people out of their homes by a council for the benefit of a football club is a good thing?
It was you who claimed people were being kicked out of their homes, when they're not, CPO are being used - which you have admitted you didn't even know what they were.

You'll be saying next that you can't check someone from prohibited items before entering a football ground.

GeorgeB
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by GeorgeB »

Digger wrote:
GeorgeB wrote:
Digger wrote:Let's move on from the cars as I haven't a scooby what you are on about about changing things, and its the same this week.

LFC aren't using CPOs', I would read up on who issues them, how many articles have you read about what the Liverpool City council, and the club are planning for the area?

Liverpool Football Club is more than just a stadium in L4, but I am really not going to bother trying to educate you or MG&Son on something that is way out your league. You just want to have a go at a club that does far more for a City than AU could ever wish to do :wink:

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liv ... ds-6685316

@clemence, its pretty close, I dont think much can be done to improve this.

I'd imagine all those derelict boarded up houses would be a thriving community for rats.
Liverpool FC doing there best to feed the scouses! :D
No place for racism on this forum.
How is that racist?

Victoria's Secret
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

it was a comment from the sewer, re read it. :clown:

oldfart
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by oldfart »

Digger wrote:LFC, the council and the ones who won’t sell are all to blame to an extent, , hence the reason the CPOs’ may have to be put in place.

A lot has happened in the past year since that article, why don’t you post the positive stories about the progress? Or do you only want to put one side of the story, as you know most on here wont research it themself.

The saga has been a long one and Liverpool have acted very shabbily and deceitful over quite a period of time so it is a little rich to try and make it the fault of those who won't sell.

If they a\had acted in a respectful manner they would have a brand new stadium by now and would not be hated by so many former supporters.
FOOTBALL IS LIFE
The Rest Is Just Details

I used to be the Old Master but now I'm an Oldfart!

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

Post by God is an Englishman »

Unless they're dead then any former supporter was never a supporter to begin with.

Victoria's Secret
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

oldfart wrote:
Digger wrote:LFC, the council and the ones who won’t sell are all to blame to an extent, , hence the reason the CPOs’ may have to be put in place.

A lot has happened in the past year since that article, why don’t you post the positive stories about the progress? Or do you only want to put one side of the story, as you know most on here wont research it themself.

The saga has been a long one and Liverpool have acted very shabbily and deceitful over quite a period of time so it is a little rich to try and make it the fault of those who won't sell.

If they a\had acted in a respectful manner they would have a brand new stadium by now and would not be hated by so many former supporters.
What are you on about? Please clarify. And anyone who is a former supporter is not worth worrying about.