Arjen Robben signs a contract extension to 2017

The forum is for discussion of club football outside Australia and national team football Please do not post any offensive or malicious comments.

Moderators: BillShankly, arxidi, ruud, Judge Judy, Forum Admins

Doome
Apprentice
Apprentice

Arjen Robben signs a contract extension to 2017

Post by Doome »

Triple winner Arjen Robben ( 30) signs a contract extension from 2015 to 2017 on Wednesday , 19 March 2014 .

" I am very pleased that the contract is now signed and I continued for Bayern on title hunt going ," says Arjen Robben . "I am now in the fifth year in Munich, three more added yet . A better sign that my family and I feel at home here and that I have us a lot of fun in this club and with this team , there's not well. I look forward to the coming years - and many titles with Bayern . "

"We are very happy," says Karl -Heinz Rummenigge , CEO of FC Bayern Munich, " that Arjen has extended until 2017. Arjen is a great footballer and how important he is for Bayern , he has proven not only in the Champions League final at Wembley . Arjen is an important pillar of our team and he will now remain more years. "

-----------------------
cheap Bayern Munich soccer jerseys

N5 1BH
Star Player
Star Player

Re: Arjen Robben signs a contract extension to 2017

Post by N5 1BH »

Doome wrote:Triple winner Arjen Robben ( 30) signs a contract extension from 2015 to 2017 on Wednesday , 19 March 2014 .

" I am very pleased that the contract is now signed and I continued for Bayern on title hunt going ," says Arjen Robben . "I am now in the fifth year in Munich, three more added yet . A better sign that my family and I feel at home here and that I have us a lot of fun in this club and with this team , there's not well. I look forward to the coming years - and many titles with Bayern . "

"We are very happy," says Karl -Heinz Rummenigge , CEO of FC Bayern Munich, " that Arjen has extended until 2017. Arjen is a great footballer and how important he is for Bayern , he has proven not only in the Champions League final at Wembley . Arjen is an important pillar of our team and he will now remain more years. "

-----------------------
cheap Bayern Munich soccer jerseys
A pillar is a vertical structure used as a support. How can he be that if he is always falling over.

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

Post by God is an Englishman »

Just like scousers, I love Robben

stave
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by stave »

Robben is one of the most underrated players in the world. If he didn't have had all those injuries, no one would've talked about Messi.

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

Post by God is an Englishman »

stave wrote:Robben is one of the most underrated players in the world. If he didn't have had all those injuries, no one would've talked about Messi.
:lol:

Oh he's a decent player but would have been better than Messi :lol:

Pity he's a diving cheating champagne though