Serie A discussion

The forum is for discussion of club football outside Australia and national team football Please do not post any offensive or malicious comments.

Moderators: BillShankly, arxidi, ruud, Judge Judy, Forum Admins

Juventino
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Re: Serie A discussion

Post by Juventino »

Job was not to lose and for 78 minutes we controlled the game. Game should have been closed out against 10 men, but it's not a big thing. Nine points clear and factor in head to head and it's effectively 10.

carmine
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by carmine »

Russki Claw wrote:GLIK GLIK GLIK
6 goals for a CB, not bad at all El Capitano.

Torino march on undefeated in about 12 now. Good game against Napoli, quite even, but reckon Toro edged it and were worthy winners.
Lol can't believe I've never frequented this forum before, can't believe that there is another torino supporter in adelaide :mrgreen:

Will anyone be up watching the torino udinese game?

Russki Claw
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Russki Claw »

And Carmine, on that note, we blow it against Udinese. But would say that was a very unlucky loss.

I get up for pretty much all games, Zenit at 3:30am, no problem!

So there are two of us in Adelaide, Sempre Granata!

Russki Claw
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Russki Claw »

lazio playing very well, Juve roll on, Roma and Napoli faltering a little.
The run home for 2-5 positions is going to be interesting, Napoli have possibly the most difficult run home and must be at risk of dropping out of the top 5.

Inter are going south rapidly, Parma is just sad to see. The Toro v Parma game was just surreal to watch and not feel sympathy for Parma and their fans. A real disgrace.

Juventino
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Juventino »

Tevez - what a champion.

PDog
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by PDog »

off to Boca end of season

Juventino
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Juventino »

End of next season yes, not end of this season.

carmine
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by carmine »

Once again it looks like juve have wrapped up another scudetto :cry:

But on a happier note, at least torino won, still a chance of qualifying for Europe 8)

Also lol at inter :lol:

Juventino
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Juventino »

Last statement I agree with :D

Carlitos again! I didn't think it was a backpass, but what a finish. Always a tough game with Empoli given how they play. And it's good to see a small team like that go to the home of the champions and not be intimidated. Were it not for a few crucial Buffon saves the match would have been very different.

Russki Claw
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Russki Claw »

Check out Pinilla's goal for Atalanta if you haven't, amazing.
Toro still in the hunt, what CB with 7 for the season.
Oh and WTF beinsports, decide not to stream any serie a games last night

Juventino
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Juventino »

They haven't been streaming for a few weeks (aside from what they show on tv). I asked them on Twitter, response was basically 'we can't right now, sorry'.

gm_juventino
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by gm_juventino »

The beIN Sports coverage earlier in the season was fantastic. Five live games on TV, and the rest on beIN Sports Connect but they have disappointing as of late. We will need to stick to Rai I suppose. And surely someone can get rights for the Coppa? Watching it on the computer is so frustrating. ESPN had the Supercoppa so hopefully something can be sorted out for the final.

Russki Claw
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Russki Claw »

How are you watching RAI GM? What platform/ provider?

gm_juventino
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by gm_juventino »

Russki Claw wrote:How are you watching RAI GM? What platform/ provider?
Foxtel. It's an extra $20 per month on top of the basic plan. Picture quality is not the best, but they show at least four or five games per week live, and on Monday morning they show La Domenica Sportiva which is a really good analysis and highlights show.

As far as I am aware that is the only way to access Rai unless you purchase a satellite outright and tune into the Rai frequency. I also know you can do this for Mediaset but I am not sure if they show any soccer.

The Rai.tv website also has highlight packages of all Serie A games and the occasional Serie B game as well, and also shows Primavera and Torneo di Viareggio games and highlights.

The website also has a full replay of all Coppa games, but it is obviously not very helpful if you want to watch it live. Hopefully for the final, someone can sort out rights for the game. I do recall the final being on SBS for a few years but I do not recall it being shown last season.

And for the record, if anyone is interested in watching Lega Pro, Lega Pro TV on Sportube is fantastic. It shows most games live with full replays and highlights. Obviously the quality of the league is not the best, but it's interesting to keep an eye on the lower professional divisions.

Juventino
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Juventino »

Nanobox is another way to watch Serie A + other Italian tv channels. http://www.nanobox.com.au/

gm_juventino
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by gm_juventino »

Juventino wrote:Nanobox is another way to watch Serie A + other Italian tv channels. http://www.nanobox.com.au/
Do you know which channels they have? I would presume Sky Calcio since they have all of the rights. I would love Juventus TV as well. I did not know about this but I might have to look into it. Especially with the Serie B playoffs coming up. I am sceptical of the legality though.

Juventino
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Juventino »

I'm not sure, there might a list on their Facebook page (and I'm pretty sure Sky is included).

Juventino
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Juventino »

Milan derby was an average game. But I guess that's what you get when it's ninth vs tenth.

Juventus need just two wins for the Scudetto. Or it can be won next week should we win the Turin derby and both Lazio and Roma lose. But I doubt all three happen.

Russki Claw
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Russki Claw »

Looking forward to the derby, got to get revenge for that Pirlo last minute strike! Toro rested a few against Sassuolo, should be a cracker

Juventino
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Juventino »

Always a a great occasion, looking forward to it.

Russki Claw
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Russki Claw »

20 years in the making, Sempre Granata!
That was a great game, end to end, a brilliant Pirlo free kick, the post on 3 occasisons- but finally a win against Juve and a real shot at a Europa league spot now.

I am super stoked today!!

Juventino
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Juventino »

Like Allegri said, we didn't play too well last time and scored with the last kick. Here the woodwork was rattled three times. One of those games, but well done Torino. Your guys were very determined.

I hope what comes from this is Juventini realise the Derby is not an easy game. Over the past few years you would hear howls of derision regarding the Derby because Torino weren't winning. Maybe they weren't, but I can't remember one edition where they weren't in it. The Derby is always a tough game.

gm_juventino
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by gm_juventino »

Juventino wrote:Like Allegri said, we didn't play too well last time and scored with the last kick. Here the woodwork was rattled three times. One of those games, but well done Torino. Your guys were very determined.

I hope what comes from this is Juventini realise the Derby is not an easy game. Over the past few years you would hear howls of derision regarding the Derby because Torino weren't winning. Maybe they weren't, but I can't remember one edition where they weren't in it. The Derby is always a tough game.
No doubt. I think it has been like that with all Juventus games in the past few years to be honest. People seem to be taking winning for granted. I think it has become that way with the championship especially. People I have spoken to seem almost apathetic about the championship. But despite what is reported in the media, it is an extremely difficult championship to win, especially with the level of ease in which we have achieved it. Winning week in and week out is not an easy thing to do. Any trophy won is an accomplishment, whether its a Scudetto, Coppa, Supercoppa or the European Cup.

Russki Claw
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Russki Claw »

I think it adds spice to the next one, boring to see one team always winning the derby (at least for me :lol: )

Juventino
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Juventino »

It hurt, but I think the Derby as a whole needed it.

Juventino
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Juventino »

Lotito's dream has come true...Carpi are in Serie A! All we need now is for Frosinone to join them and Lotito will have his dream scenario.

From never competing in Serie B before 2013 to a dominant promotion, well done to such a small club.

Juventino
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Juventino »

One point :D

Juventino
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Juventino »

CAMPIONI :D :D :D :D