lille beats milan 2-0

The forum is for discussion of club football outside Australia and national team football Please do not post any offensive or malicious comments.

Moderators: BillShankly, arxidi, ruud, Judge Judy, Forum Admins

arxidi
Star Player
Star Player

lille beats milan 2-0

Post by arxidi »

.......and sends AEK to uefa cup...

poor kop must be heartbroken
everyone is entitled to my opinion

tsss

The Kop
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by The Kop »

MILAN MILAN VA FANGULO
MILAN MILAN VA FANGULO
Milan = Mounia.

UEFA Team Rankings (club version of FIFA world rankings) have Milan and number 1. Supposedly over the last 5 years the best team in Europe.

The best team in Europe SHOULD be able to avoid defeat at home no matter who the opposition.....Barca, Man United, Lyon...the 3rd best French side!!!!

What a joke! Milan in are shambolic state.

But proud of my boys, the hearts like pharlap.....all of em!
We'll take a UEFA Cup spot.
But yeh dissapointed....:cry:

PS Kalac........geeeeeez how many howlers can a keeper make!

arxidi
Star Player
Star Player

Post by arxidi »

they threw the game kop
everyone is entitled to my opinion

tsss

The Kop
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by The Kop »

obviously, 15 shots on goal and 3 on target.

they probably threw the game vs us too, but clearly i wont be complaining about that :D

delfino_1936
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by delfino_1936 »

What was Milan's eleven?? be interesting to see how strong there team was as well kop

diegom
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by diegom »

STARTING ELEVEN
16 Zeljko Kalac Goalkeeper
25 Daniele Bonera Defender
17 Dario Simic Defender
4 Kakha Kaladze Defender
18 Marek Jankulovski Defender
20 Yoann Gourcuff Midfielder
32 Cristian Brocchi Midfielder
21 Andrea Pirlo Midfielder
23 Massimo Ambrosini Midfielder
9 Filippo Inzaghi Forward
15 Marco Borriello Forward

ON BENCH

22 Kaká Midfielder
29 Valerio Fiori Goalkeeper
3 Paolo Maldini Defender
31 Luca Antonelli Defender
10 Clarence Seedorf Midfielder
7 Ricardo Oliveira Forward
11 Alberto Gilardino Forward
Last edited by diegom on Thu Dec 07, 2006 9:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Kop
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by The Kop »

Kalac, Bonera, Simic, Kaladze, Jankulovski, Brocchi, Pirlo, Ambrosini, Gourcuff, Inzaghi, Boriello.

Switched from the traditional 4-1-2-1-2 formation to a straight 4-4-2.
Everyone knows Pirlo is average when he cant pull the strings in the space between midfield and defence, everyone knows Milan can supply their strikers without a 'number 10' playing off the strikers (kaka).

Basically their formation provided nothing going forward.

Judge Judy
Technical Director
Technical Director

Post by Judge Judy »

i'm gutted this morning, shiraz milan pricks, not only cost me money but cost my team a spot in the CL knockout stages :evil: :evil:
Ingle Farm Amateur Soccer Club
Twitter: http://twitter.com/ifasc
Facebook: http://facebook.com/ifasc

Wild Eagle
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Wild Eagle »

The only bet to make was that Milan would lose this game; not that high odds, I think 2.95 last night.

Milan and Italian teams have been doing this for a long time....

you are the weakest link....goodbye :lol:

P. Diddy
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by P. Diddy »

That's the risk you take lads when relying on results from other games to go your way.

AEK should have chosen their own fate and gotten more points in earlier games.
"Remember kids - stay in school"

Caramelas13
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Caramelas13 »

Milan have a history of not winning games when qualified. In the 2002/2003 UCL they won their first 4 games to ensure qualification and then lost their last 2 to Lens & Deportivo. The form that they are in at the moment suggested that Lille would probably win. They have been terrible this season. Injuries and the 8 point deduction hasn't helped but i for one am not using it as an excuse. The club didn't replace the old players like Cafu, Maldini, Stam, Costacurta and Rui Costa well enough plus they bought a dodgy striker in Oliviera who is no where near the calibre of Sheva. I'm not expecting much from them this season. 4th place is the only realistic goal. Lucky for Milan the next Champions League game is in February. It will give time for players like Gattuso & Nesta to come back in and hopefully have some better form behind them.

And as for Kalac..............uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuffffffffffff!!!!!!!! Terrible.

As if the keeper i used to taunt & rubbish when he used to come to Hindmarsh to play for Sydney United is keeping goal for my beloved Milan? What is this world coming to. :cry:

ronaldo07
Coach
Coach

Post by ronaldo07 »

MILAN r cabernet !!

Reggina10Cozza
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Reggina10Cozza »

Kalac has been brilliant, first against Cagliari and last night I did not watch the game but reports say he was Milan's best player. The first goal he could have some blame for, but he made a lot of good saves. Against Cagliari Kalac looked great and wouldn't have been beaten if defence didn't let him down. Kalac earned huge respect in Italy while at Perugia, why do u think he is at Milan? And as for his howlers, what do you expect from someone hardly having any playing time at club level, now after a few games he is proving his worth again.

Caramelas13
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Caramelas13 »

The 2 legged defeat almost 2 years ago still hurts you doesn't it Sunny ya grenache head.

ronaldo07
Coach
Coach

Post by ronaldo07 »

No seriously AC MIlan is f*king sh1t this season ..
the wont go far in this year champion league .. and they wont get the champion league spot next season too :wink:

EMVEE
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by EMVEE »

Kalac has NOT been brilliant, he played well vs Cagliari but overall he has been terrible.

FerrariTifosi27
Star Player
Star Player

Post by FerrariTifosi27 »

damn Palazzi and his cursed old wooden ship

BAGGIO 15
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by BAGGIO 15 »

Mil 0-2 Lil: Kalac howler hands Lille victory
Zeljko Kalac and Dario Simic howlers gave Lille the 2-0 win away to a desperately disappointing Milan, who were already top of Group H.

Kalac will be gone in January he's the new calamity James

diegom
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by diegom »

The Kop wrote:obviously, 15 shots on goal and 3 on target.

they probably threw the game vs us too, but clearly i wont be complaining about that :D

Hey Kop, What about the goal from the Italian defender who scored ur secong goal
Not a bad effort that one, ey??

olympiakos
Star Player
Star Player

Post by olympiakos »

thats a shame for AEK, i really didnt think Milan would lose at home even though they had qualified, cirilos goal was class, i think AEK did well this season in the champions league and it reminds me of Olympiakos when they got 10 points couple of seasons ago but still didnt go through, thats the way it goes though

paul merson
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by paul merson »

BAGGIO 15 wrote:Mil 0-2 Lil: Kalac howler hands Lille victory
Zeljko Kalac and Dario Simic howlers gave Lille the 2-0 win away to a desperately disappointing Milan, who were already top of Group H.

shiraz off James isnt that bad.
Did Milan just play Kalac instead of throwing the game? Is that why he's on the books?
How funny will the next investigation into match fixing be when Milan just turn up with a highlights video of Kalac and claim their innocence.

Pimpong
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Kalac: New Balls Don't Help

Post by Pimpong »

The big Australian goalkeeper was particularly frustrated at the end of the match: "I did not say anything in the dressing room, I left the talking to more experienced players. They have gone through moments like these before so they know how to get out of it."

Kalac explained the dynamics of the first goal he conceded: "I'm sorry about the goal I conceded, I tried to tip the ball over the bar, but it suddenly dropped at the last moment: it's not an excuse, but these new balls are really bad, just look at how many errors are made each Sunday to realise something is wrong. The Udine investigations (concerning another betting scandal, ndr)? I'm sad to read so many false things on the newspapers, but on the pitch we only think about playing."

Reggina10Cozza
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Reggina10Cozza »

I don't understand why people be-little Kalac, watching the serie a over many years I have seen how good he can be, I can't understand how people bag there own supposed team. I watched the Cagliari game and Kalac was unlucky to be beaten (and saved Milan's muscat a few times, which he also did last night). Like give some credit to him for finally getting some time for AC Milan. not an easy achievement.

BAGGIO 15
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by BAGGIO 15 »

paul merson wrote:

Did Milan just play Kalac instead of throwing the game? Is that why he's on the books?
How funny will the next investigation into match fixing be when Milan just turn up with a highlights video of Kalac and claim their innocence.
I'm referring to the spell of bad form he had in the 90's that coined that nickname, not the mature James. Take it easy old boy. :oops:

paul merson
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by paul merson »

BAGGIO 15 wrote:
paul merson wrote:

I'm referring to the spell of bad form he had in the 90's that coined that nickname, not the mature James. Take it easy old boy. :oops:
That was all sony's fault. :D