When The Beautiful Game Turns Ugly

The forum is for discussion of club football outside Australia and national team football Please do not post any offensive or malicious comments.

Moderators: BillShankly, arxidi, ruud, Judge Judy, Forum Admins

getborn
Star Player
Star Player

When The Beautiful Game Turns Ugly

Post by getborn »

50cent
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Re: When The Beautiful Game Turns Ugly

Post by 50cent »

Yep, you're right - it is worth a read. Glad I spent the time to do so.

Juventino
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Juventino »

Great read.

El Pibe D'Oro
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by El Pibe D'Oro »

The Veronese can all go get f*cked, all of them, the dirty racist fuc*kers they are. Unfortunately we will have to put up with their rubbish next season, I look forward to crushing them.

You don't need to be of african descent to be abused racially, the southerners (not just Neapolitans) hear it regularly,even when their team is not playing.

For the record, Juventus was the most fined Team in Italy this season, most of which was for this type of abuse.

Before all the Juve people get on thier high horses, I am just making a pointed observation, I obviously realise that unfortunately its a minority of supporters that ruin it, however I would be pretty confident that hardly any Napuletani would be representative of the Lega Nord of which most of those a$$holes are based very very North.

They can all f*ck themselves as far as I am concerned.

As for Balotelli, he is a hero already. Very misunderstood, god knows what he had to put up with.

Old Master
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Old Master »

El Pibe D'Oro wrote:The Veronese can all go get f*cked, all of them, the dirty racist fuc*kers they are. Unfortunately we will have to put up with their rubbish next season, I look forward to crushing them.

You don't need to be of african descent to be abused racially, the southerners (not just Neapolitans) hear it regularly,even when their team is not playing.

For the record, Juventus was the most fined Team in Italy this season, most of which was for this type of abuse.

Before all the Juve people get on thier high horses, I am just making a pointed observation, I obviously realise that unfortunately its a minority of supporters that ruin it, however I would be pretty confident that hardly any Napuletani would be representative of the Lega Nord of which most of those a$$holes are based very very North.

As for Balotelli, he is a hero already. Very misunderstood, god knows what he had to put up with.

And the media still claim that Australians and English are the most racist supporters? :?
The older I get the better I was.

FOOTBALL IS LIFE
The Rest Is Just Details

El Pibe D'Oro
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by El Pibe D'Oro »

Old Master wrote:
El Pibe D'Oro wrote:The Veronese can all go get f*cked, all of them, the dirty racist fuc*kers they are. Unfortunately we will have to put up with their rubbish next season, I look forward to crushing them.

And the media still claim that Australians and English are the most racist supporters? :?
I'm not sure I've ever read that a newspaper has laid claim to that.

I happens everywhere, in Italy is is very politically motivated and is also inclusive of Southern Italians.

The Lega Nord should be banished from the country.

Juventino
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Juventino »

I think nearly all of Juve's fines were actually reduced because the club are identifying and banning people from the stadium caught doing this. Against Milan there was a curva-wide decree to not say anything. 99% went along with it, but a few idiots sitting in the corners harked up. So what can you do? It's a long process.

Let's just say it will be...interesting with Verona back up. They'll certainly be in the spotlight for the wrong reasons, that is clear two months out from the start of the season.

Balotelli gets a lot of hate and while some is racist and needs to be eradicated, his behaviour also generates the abuse. Not all of it is racist, some is player hate. To label all the abuse he cops as racist would be wrong.

# 9
Star Player
Star Player

Post by # 9 »

Juventino wrote:

I think nearly all of Juve's fines were actually reduced because the club are identifying and banning people from the stadium caught doing this. Against Milan there was a curva-wide decree to not say anything. 99% went along with it, but a few idiots sitting in the corners harked up. So what can you do? It's a long process.

Let's just say it will be...interesting with Verona back up. They'll certainly be in the spotlight for the wrong reasons, that is clear two months out from the start of the season.

Balotelli gets a lot of hate and while some is racist and needs to be eradicated, his behaviour also generates the abuse. Not all of it is racist, some is player hate. To label all the abuse he cops as racist would be wrong.

Exactly. hes not a victim, he brings it upon himself. however the rasicm needs to be sorted ASAP

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

Post by God is an Englishman »

El Pibe D'Oro wrote:The Veronese can all go get f*cked, all of them, the dirty racist fuc*kers they are.
oh the irony!

Old Master
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Old Master »

El Pibe D'Oro wrote:
Old Master wrote:

I'm not sure I've ever read that a newspaper has laid claim to that.

I happens everywhere, in Italy is is very politically motivated and is also inclusive of Southern Italians.

The Lega Nord should be banished from the country.
You obviously don't watch commercial TV or read the Advertiser 'sports' pages?
The older I get the better I was.

FOOTBALL IS LIFE
The Rest Is Just Details

El Pibe D'Oro
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by El Pibe D'Oro »

God is an Englishman wrote:
El Pibe D'Oro wrote:The Veronese can all go get f*cked, all of them, the dirty racist fuc*kers they are.
oh the irony!
Well its clearly lost on me.

I am merely responding to their ludicrous North South attitudes, that of which you have no idea about at all so best you simply keep to yourself about it.

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

I can't believe youi don't get the irony, oh dear!

El Pibe D'Oro
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by El Pibe D'Oro »

Well we all cant be "eating babies since 1885" can we??

If you knew even the slightest about what I was referring to you would well shut up.

What a sad little life you must lead trolling people all day.

You are well 'ard.

Bodø's Publicist
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Bodø's Publicist »

God is an Englishman wrote:I can't believe youi don't get the irony, oh dear!
R.I.P
Stuff And Stuff About Stuff

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

It has nothing to do with being 'ard or "trolling". It has everything to do with your ridivulously ironic statement. The fact you can't see the irony just makes it funnier.

Ciudad Juarez
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Ciudad Juarez »

The fans should have just claimed they meant he was an ape, you know, cause he looks like one, you know, like they do in Australia
Formerly known as El Paso del Norte

bapa
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by bapa »

God is an Englishman wrote:
oh the irony!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

El Pibe D'Oro
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by El Pibe D'Oro »

God is an Englishman wrote:It has nothing to do with being 'ard or "trolling". It has everything to do with your ridivulously ironic statement. The fact you can't see the irony just makes it funnier.
Was I racist?? I believe I used a few swear words to described them but nothing racist.

My anger stems from their attitudes, not because of who they are where they are located geographically.

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

El Pibe D'Oro wrote:
God is an Englishman wrote:It has nothing to do with being 'ard or "trolling". It has everything to do with your ridivulously ironic statement. The fact you can't see the irony just makes it funnier.
Was I racist?? I believe I used a few swear words to described them but nothing racist.

My anger stems from their attitudes, not because of who they are where they are located geographically.

I assume someone explained it to you then :lol:

The Veronese can all go get f*cked, all of them, the dirty racist fuc*kers they are.
So now let's change all the words veronese to blacks, see the point? yu are having a go at someone for pigeon holing a hole group whilst pigeon holing a whole group.

Even in your justification, imagine if THEIR was referring to black people instead of veronese.

Do you get the point yet?

Do all veronese have the same attitutude? Do all black people have the same attitutude. You need to relax a bit a get out of the the 1950's. The world has moved on racist people like yourself and not welcome in it.

El Pibe D'Oro
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by El Pibe D'Oro »

I assume someone explained it to you then :lol:

The Veronese can all go get f*cked, all of them, the dirty racist fuc*kers they are.
So now let's change all the words veronese to blacks, see the point? yu are having a go at someone for pigeon holing a hole group whilst pigeon holing a whole group.

Even in your justification, imagine if THEIR was referring to black people instead of veronese.

Do you get the point yet?

Do all veronese have the same attitutude? Do all black people have the same attitutude. You need to relax a bit a get out of the the 1950's. The world has moved on racist people like yourself and not welcome in it.[/quote

You dont know me, nor who I am or what I stand for, so back the F*ck up.

Racist I am not, I take umbrage at a group of people and their attitudes. I cant pinpoint whether its 1, 2 or 50000, but what do know is a lot more about the topic in a country you have little knowledge about.

So you do have a right to an opinion, but you know nothing about the facts.

Cheers.

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

the facts are your comment was extremely ironic.

I agree with you though because the other day I saw a group of black people and someone stole something. I couldn't pin point if it was 1, 2 or 50000 so the blacks can all go get f*cked, all of them, the dirty thieving fuc*kers they are.

Please note, the above is a piss take out of your opinions and in no way constitutes belief on my part. I know how hypocritical lefties and moderators can be.