Ronaldo responds to Ferguson.

The forum is for discussion of club football outside Australia and national team football Please do not post any offensive or malicious comments.

Moderators: BillShankly, arxidi, ruud, Judge Judy, Forum Admins

BTAC
Team Manager
Team Manager

Ronaldo responds to Ferguson.

Post by BTAC »

http://www.espn.co.uk/football/sport/story/196423.html

Missed this before, but what a completely retarded thing to say on Ferguson's part.

He's actually lost a lot of weight too.
haywood djablowme wrote: I believe Arsenal have improved more than the Poo! (we are only 5 pts behind you)

Stuckey
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Re: Ronaldo responds to Ferguson.

Post by Stuckey »

BowTiesAreCool wrote:http://www.espn.co.uk/football/sport/story/196423.html

Missed this before, but what a completely retarded thing to say on Ferguson's part.

He's actually lost a lot of weight too.
Also before the match he placed pressure on the ref to have a good performance. Fergie certainly took his crazy pils that day!

El Pibe D'Oro
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by El Pibe D'Oro »

Fergie - What an A Grade fucking tosser. He is getting more and more loopy by the day.

I think he forgot that Ronaldo tore his side a new asshole that night. We are talking about one of the modern day greats here - Van Basten, Batistuta, Shearer, Ronaldo - not in any order.

have some respect bacon face FFS!!!

Brian the Postman
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Brian the Postman »

El Pibe D'Oro wrote:Fergie - What an A Grade fucking tosser. He is getting more and more loopy by the day.

I think he forgot that Ronaldo tore his side a new asshole that night. We are talking about one of the modern day greats here - Van Basten, Batistuta, Shearer, Ronaldo - not in any order.

have some respect bacon face FFS!!!
I don't think you can put Shearer in that class.
It's all in the Delivery!

Le King
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Le King »

lol u guys are crazy
fergie is the celebrity and u blokes are like a bunch of girls that buy and read the "who" and "new idea" magazines ect gossiping and bitching

BTAC
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by BTAC »

Le King wrote:lol u guys are crazy
fergie is the celebrity and u blokes are like a bunch of girls that buy and read the "who" and "new idea" magazines ect gossiping and bitching
Uhuh. I'd hate to hear the manager of Liverpool making comments like that, but hey, I'm not a fanboy like yourself.
haywood djablowme wrote: I believe Arsenal have improved more than the Poo! (we are only 5 pts behind you)

El Pibe D'Oro
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by El Pibe D'Oro »

Gossiping and bitching?? How - he completely disrespects one f the greats without any provocation whatsoever - and you think we are crazy?

Mate admit it, as good as he has been, he is the one who is losing it, or lost it.

Shearer - on second thoughts you are probably right.

BTAC
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by BTAC »

How do you think Ferguson would react if someone high profile referred to him as 'whiskey nose' or something similar in an interview?

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

Post by God is an Englishman »

I hate sticking up for the whiskey nosed dodering old alcy but he is fat ronaldo, the other on is gay ronaldo.

Wasn't it funny though when he doddered down to the touchline to complain about the red card. The game was nearly over by the time he got there. :lol:

Mato
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Mato »

Le King wrote:lol u guys are crazy
you are a deadset idiot