Man United's Red Card

The forum is for discussion of club football outside Australia and national team football Please do not post any offensive or malicious comments.

Moderators: BillShankly, arxidi, ruud, Judge Judy, Forum Admins

Derek
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Re: Man United's Red Card

Post by Derek »

Shut up

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

Post by God is an Englishman »

El Capitano wrote:
FRANKEL wrote:As I said yesterday on Facebook doc any man united fan that complains about a refereeing decision or feels were unfairly treated I'd very hypercritical. Iv supported man united a long time and ill never blame the ref for anything ( only on Saturday for ABE) :-)
We have had more luck than any team u will ever see if it wasn't for bad decisions this season away at Liverpool and away at Chelsea we would never have won the games and wouldn't be currently 12 points clear..
That's a weird way of looking at things. Just because things "always" go your way doesn't mean you should accept it when something eventually goes against you.

The table never lies and 12 points is a lot. Did our luck contribute to City drawing an extra 6 games? Nope

As i said to a man u fan yesterday. I am shocked, a man u fan who is not only sensible but from Manchester. Needless to say I wasn't talking about you.

BTAC
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by BTAC »

Ian_Wright wrote:Shut up
:lol:

That's a great argument.
haywood djablowme wrote: I believe Arsenal have improved more than the Poo! (we are only 5 pts behind you)

FRANKEL
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by FRANKEL »

El Capitano wrote:
FRANKEL wrote:As I said yesterday on Facebook doc any man united fan that complains about a refereeing decision or feels were unfairly treated I'd very hypercritical. Iv supported man united a long time and ill never blame the ref for anything ( only on Saturday for ABE) :-)
We have had more luck than any team u will ever see if it wasn't for bad decisions this season away at Liverpool and away at Chelsea we would never have won the games and wouldn't be currently 12 points clear..
That's a weird way of looking at things. Just because things "always" go your way doesn't mean you should accept it when something eventually goes against you.

The table never lies and 12 points is a lot. Did our luck contribute to City drawing an extra 6 games? Nope
Ok then u carry on mate, blame the ref for knocking us out
Cry about not being given free kicks or penalties but at the end of the day we didn't win real are through and instead of being a sore loser just accept the fact that we wernt good enough.. We had enough chances over both legs to be in control of the game.. We also had de gea to thank in the first leg for multiple saves. We lost I don't like it anymore than the next bloke but I certainly won't say the red card for nani cost us the tie.. That's what people say when the haven't hot an explanation for losing.. 10 v 11 can be handle suffiently whether its Real Madrid or Norwich we just didn't go about it the right way.. So unfortunately I believe we wernt good enough.. But u carry on arguing I'm enjoying the responses :-)
An I'm on my knees looking for the answers....

Are we human!!!!!!! Or are we scousers!!!!!!!

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

and man u being investigated by uefa as well for fulfilling their media commitments.

The alcy won't be able to push uefa round like he does the fa and the bbc :lol: :lol:

FRANKEL
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by FRANKEL »

El Pibe D'Oro wrote:http://www.101greatgoals.com/gvideos/ro ... -red-card/

listen to Captain Woy

he is correct
Keanos my hero I wish we still had him :(
An I'm on my knees looking for the answers....

Are we human!!!!!!! Or are we scousers!!!!!!!

The Kop
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by The Kop »

FRANKEL wrote:
El Capitano wrote:

Ok then u carry on mate, blame the ref for knocking us out
Cry about not being given free kicks or penalties but at the end of the day we didn't win real are through and instead of being a sore loser just accept the fact that we wernt good enough.. We had enough chances over both legs to be in control of the game.. We also had de gea to thank in the first leg for multiple saves. We lost I don't like it anymore than the next bloke but I certainly won't say the red card for nani cost us the tie.. That's what people say when the haven't hot an explanation for losing.. 10 v 11 can be handle suffiently whether its Real Madrid or Norwich we just didn't go about it the right way.. So unfortunately I believe we wernt good enough.. But u carry on arguing I'm enjoying the responses :-)
Not sure if trolling or serious?

If serious, I apologise for all my insults to Man U fans I didn't know there were a few normal ones out there.

If trolling, the bar was set by Juarez in the suspended player topic in the local forum, you've got some work to do! :P

BTAC
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by BTAC »

The Kop wrote:
FRANKEL wrote: Ok then u carry on mate, blame the ref for knocking us out

If serious, I apologise for all my insults to Man U fans I didn't know there were a few normal ones out there.

If trolling, the bar was set by Juarez in the suspended player topic in the local forum, you've got some work to do! :P
He's serious, I saw him saying the same thing on Facebook yesterday.
haywood djablowme wrote: I believe Arsenal have improved more than the Poo! (we are only 5 pts behind you)

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

BowTiesAreCool wrote:
The Kop wrote:
FRANKEL wrote: Ok then u carry on mate, blame the ref for knocking us out

He's serious, I saw him saying the same thing on Facebook yesterday.
it's that that led to
As i said to a man u fan yesterday. I am shocked, a man u fan who is not only sensible but from Manchester.

Derek
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Derek »

BowTiesAreCool wrote:

That's a great argument.

It was justified.

El Capitano
Star Player
Star Player

Post by El Capitano »

Look whose grown some balls :lol:
Feel Good Inc.

Derek
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Derek »

Please respond to the others that have replied to your rubbish seriously.

El Capitano
Star Player
Star Player

Post by El Capitano »

FRANKEL wrote:Ok then u carry on mate, blame the ref for knocking us out
Where are you pulling all this stuff from? I don't remember blaming the ref... My response was solely at your logic, which you didn't even address in your response. I honestly think the red card cost us the tie, but that doesn't mean the red card wasn't warranted. We've seen red cards given in the EPL for the exact same thing, so it's nothing new.
Feel Good Inc.

DOC
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by DOC »

El Capitano wrote:
FRANKEL wrote:Ok then u carry on mate, blame the ref for knocking us out
Where are you pulling all this stuff from? I don't remember blaming the ref... My response was solely at your logic, which you didn't even address in your response. I honestly think the red card cost us the tie, but that doesn't mean the red card wasn't warranted. We've seen red cards given in the EPL for the exact same thing, so it's nothing new.
how did it cost you the tie?

the games were played over 180 minutes, not the time after the red card
ImageImage

The Kop
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by The Kop »

RVP probably could have made the difference. Should have had at least a couple on his own over the two legs.
He’s really not one for the big occasion.

Derek
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Derek »

To be fair he's not very used to playing in big games :wink:

Stuckey
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Stuckey »

The Kop wrote:RVP probably could have made the difference. Should have had at least a couple on his own over the two legs.
He’s really not one for the big occasion.
I think Real did a great job at keeping him quiet. He still almost took advantage of the of the couple of half chances he got.

I think it was sad to see Fergie seemed to react slower to the red. Real immediately went on the attack as of course they would and Man Utd struggled majorly. Rightly or wrongly the red occcured but only one of the coaches continued to coach.

Stuckey
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Stuckey »

downslowman
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by downslowman »

The red card definately cost us the game; Nani was just about to score a hatrick. :oops: :oops: :oops:

BTAC
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by BTAC »

Apparently Ferdinand won't be punished for his behaviour after the final whistle....Would love to hear an explanation for that decision. Laughable.

Stuckey
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Stuckey »

BowTiesAreCool wrote:Apparently Ferdinand won't be punished for his behaviour after the final whistle....Would love to hear an explanation for that decision. Laughable.
So they don't punish the ref for being useless then they don't punish a player for pointing it out by acting like a twat. Are UEFA even watching these games! IMO both deserve to be dragged through the mud.

Le King
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Le King »

Not much gets mentioned about this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRcdX9-U1Uk

Clear red

Not to mention this one in the first leg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwYx02Ig5xM

Last man, red card! Ref gives nothing cause he knows if he blows for a foul he has to give a red card

Nice One Cyril
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Nice One Cyril »

Le King wrote:Not much gets mentioned about this

Clear red

Last man, red card! Ref gives nothing cause he knows if he blows for a foul he has to give a red card
Sook some more why don't you :lol:
Victor Meldrew wrote:A decent govt..... like uk. :lol:
"The game is about glory, doing things in style and with a flourish, going out and beating the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower

Le King
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Le King »

Nice One Cyril wrote:

Clear red

Just showing incidents thats you "anti United" supporters dont bother to bring up or mention

Nice One Cyril
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Nice One Cyril »

Le King wrote:
Nice One Cyril wrote:

Clear red

Just showing incidents thats you "anti United" supporters dont bother to bring up or mention
Yeah, but you can find two, we could find two hundred :lol:

We just CBF
Victor Meldrew wrote:A decent govt..... like uk. :lol:
"The game is about glory, doing things in style and with a flourish, going out and beating the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower

Raich Carter
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Raich Carter »

Clear red

thinking of a song??? There it is...Cry Me A River. wah wah waaah
When I am king, you will be first against the wall
With your opinion which is of no consequence at all

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

Brian the Postman
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Brian the Postman »

I'm surprised that they didn't accuse Real Madrid of racially abusing them.........isn't that what they normally do when someone is beating them?
It's all in the Delivery!

Le King
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Le King »

Nice One Cyril wrote: Yeah, but you can find two, we could find two hundred :lol:

We just CBF
great way to argue your point..... lol